Emma drew #2 Nap den, crap den, cat den

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poor dear had a hard day today. She wrote a list, out on some towels and added a blog post/ competition! I am so excited for the possibility of winning a Poundland pillow spray 🙄 please can everyone keep their fingers crossed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The poor dear had a hard day today. She wrote a list, out on some towels and added a blog post/ competition! I am so excited for the possibility of winning a Poundland pillow spray 🙄 please can everyone keep their fingers crossed 😂
I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you and for anyone who is only on a five figure salary to win the £1 pillow spray 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought this...until she started going ‘THIS DOESNT MATTER FOR THIS POST...IM NOT LOOKING AT THAT FOR THIS POST...IM IGNORING THIS BIT COS IT DOESNT MATTER TODAY’ like maybe not the best example hahaha
I know... I’m an eternal optimist

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The "How to" was a lot more interesting than her usual stories but, as someone who does a lot of photography, I had to roll my eyes at her taking photos of something black and white on a black and white background in poor lighting. No, photoshop doesn't fix it.

Reactions: 5
She even admitted she doesn’t take a lot of images for the blog (obviously Emma)

Looks like she is pulling out of the house sale. The thing is, house purchases are relatively straightforward but only if you deal with any loose ends beforehand. For someone who claims to be money savvy her actual knowledge is really poor

Reactions: 7
She thought she could get a refund on stamp duty... Hilarious!

If you own a house the you don't qualify as a first time buyer when you still own that house. Owning the house makes you a house owner, doesn't matter who lives in it or how moany you are... You own a house!

How can that be so tricky to understand?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I loved how she thought she’d got one over on the solicitor, even saying ‘we’ve discovered something even the solicitor doesn’t seem to know about’

no, it’s their profession, of course you haven’t?!

as I am renting and am forever bitter about it whilst we save for a house, this is a little consolation for me that someone who has bought a house just to rent it and make cash off people has some comeuppance in the form of £10k stamp duty hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
how, how, how did they get this far into the purchase and not realise about the stamp duty? what a joke.......any credibility she had left is now hanging by a thread, after being cocky saying she had found a way around it she now looks a prize twonk for saying that was wrong, classic case of oversharing ;)

Reactions: 10
Plus she should know that if you already own a home, stamp duty on a 2nd one is much higher. It wasn’t brought in that long ago and if you know about money you should be well aware of it 🤦🏻‍♀️

I really don’t know how she has won all these awards!

Reactions: 8
I enjoyed the how to do a blog post. She seemed happier writing the story. But I am glad she spared us the sight of her bedding with the pillow spray and cat hairs? Do thousands of people enter a competition to win a pound pillow spray? Does any one think she needs a product to help her sleep better?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d feel sorry for her and would probably feel bad about posting about her on here if she wasn’t such a self righteous know it all with a huge attitude problem. She posted a passive aggressive story last night obviously for our benefit about the pillow spray with crying laughing faces, only I don’t think she’s laughing at all. I think she’s sat in her lonely pit in her fall down chapel that she can’t afford to heat, covered in cat hairs, eating anything in sight that she feels might fill the void in her life, worrying about losing 10 grand on stamp duty, no friends and very little family to talk to/ spend time with, trying so hard to be relevant and keep up with the proper bloggers, it must be so stressful to know that any time now her passive income could dry up and her and Tony will have to go back to stacking shelves (nothing wrong with that at least it’s an honest living!). That doesn’t seem funny to me at all. No wonder she can’t sleep.

Hasn’t she already bought the bloody carpets for this new house?!?
I watched her stories (on mute, admittedly) and I didn't get the impression that the house sale had fallen through - just that she had to wait for her other house to sell first. She's previously said there was no closing date on the one they are buying so she's just going to wait it out in the chapel until her rental property completes.

She was out of the house for 7 hours yesterday so she's exhausted. :rolleyes:

And, imagine being so busy with work that you are worried about getting everything done yet still taking time out to see a friend? Couldn't she reschedule that for a time when she's not completed snowed under?

I watched her stories (on mute, admittedly) and I didn't get the impression that the house sale had fallen through - just that she had to wait for her other house to sell first. She's previously said there was no closing date on the one they are buying so she's just going to wait it out in the chapel until her rental property completes.

She was out of the house for 7 hours yesterday so she's exhausted. :rolleyes:

And, imagine being so busy with work that you are worried about getting everything done yet still taking time out to see a friend? Couldn't she reschedule that for a time when she's not completed snowed under?
But she did admit the sale of her rental fell through and someone else then snapped it up, but this was only recently, so could still fall through again

Under so much pressure with deadlines but needs to watch a film... 🤦🏻‍♀️ This woman has no idea of priorities or adult life.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.