Emma drew #2 Nap den, crap den, cat den

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, I never thought I'd say this, but her outfit
She thought she could get a refund on stamp duty... Hilarious!

If you own a house the you don't qualify as a first time buyer when you still own that house. Owning the house makes you a house owner, doesn't matter who lives in it or how moany you are... You own a house!

How can that be so tricky to understand?
You can get a refund for the additional stamp duty on a house purchase if your house sale goes through within a certain amount of time afterwards, as it is essentially not then a second home if that makes sense (At least in terms of a main residence, no idea about rentals). But she should know that since she's an amazing girl boss award winning financial blogger of the year or whatever title she gives herself 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Yes for sure. Today have had enough. Emma you are a sham total crap, lazy idle need i say more. A total disgrace to hard pressed and hard working women who strive to be so many things including a real girl boss. Hang your head in total shame.

Time for a new thread name! Total disgrace there should not be a need for a new thread she is totally irrelevant.

Reactions: 5
If she wanted to be "somewhat helpful" why is she not more open and honest with buying a house. I am sure some of her followers would love to know the process to learn and maybe they are trying to save in order to buy a house. She used to have some helpful content but now it's all Just spammy tit affiliate links to make her money the selfish cow and she makes no effort to actually help anyone these days.

Oh no sorry she is mega helpful she shows me I can make 50p by doing an hour long survey :rolleyes: :oops:

Reactions: 6
Emma Drew #3 Hairy Bed, Frizzy Head, To Do List? Nah, I’ll nap instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Emma Drew #3 todo list queen, bed unclean, nap all day, let’s get a takeaway.

Reactions: 13
Not sure how much longer I can follow her, she’s getting so boring now and so so so whingey. Bet Tony is loving life this week!!

I'm wondering if she needs to take a step back and reevaluate the content she's bringing out. Yes I know you can edit older posts to boost SEO and gain traffic back to them. But blogs have changed a lot in the last few years (as hasYouTube videos) and perhaps it's worth her taking a step back and rejigging her content. Everything all a bit samey at the moment I've found 🤷🏻‍♀️

Has she been called out on copying content for her mrs pinch blog? I know we picked up on it here so maybe thats it but I notice she's linked where she got all the ideas from on the Halloween blog, looks so odd because why would anyone want to follow a blogger thats just stealing content from others??

Reactions: 7
And today she's got time to get out and get decorations for the hovel?! Yeah really snowed under there Emma. Mind you, you must need a break after your 'hour of power working'

And today she's got time to get out and get decorations for the hovel?! Yeah really snowed under there Emma. Mind you, you must need a break after your 'hour of power working'
Too right and I am sure she thought that power hour was 59 minutes too long.

Reactions: 6
This is on the new blog

After coming up with plenty of ideas for my wife’s blog, which focuses more on making extra money, she told me to get out of her hair and start my own blog – so here I am! I enjoy saving money, making extra money and living a more comfortable life. Other than the thriftyness I also enjoy reading, movies, video games (sometimes a little too much) and I also collect models.

I’m genuinely confused. Is this Tony’s blog... whys it called MRS pinch?

Reactions: 5
On the home page for the Mrs Pinch blog does the same picture of Emma and Tony come up twice for anyone else? It’s like the page repeats itself as I scroll down, not sure if that’s because of my browser or her laziness

Oh and also, when you google Mrs Pinch, the Poundland character YouTube videos are the second result. It seems like too much of a coincidence to me that she thought of this original idea but didn’t do anything about it for ages until poundland used it...

Reactions: 2
This is on the new blog

After coming up with plenty of ideas for my wife’s blog, which focuses more on making extra money, she told me to get out of her hair and start my own blog – so here I am! I enjoy saving money, making extra money and living a more comfortable life. Other than the thriftyness I also enjoy reading, movies, video games (sometimes a little too much) and I also collect models.

I’m genuinely confused. Is this Tony’s blog... whys it called MRS pinch?
that’s just on the About page isn’t it? To give an insight into who they are etc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.