Emma drew #2 Nap den, crap den, cat den

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the rental property sale has stalled. She was moaning about having to pay £10,000 stamp duty. For a top money blogger she seems quite clueless about buying and selling houses. I think Tony is somewhere on the autistic spectrum and Emma might be as well. It might explain some of her problems about travelling in cars.

Reactions: 5
The part about her being tired and only having an hour sleep, it's because you've done nothing to get b you tired all day! If I was working from home all of the time id have to go for a walk to just get myself out and I have blinking chronic illnesses.

I have a toothbrush downstairs but only because I struggle up 2 flights off stairs with pain. Not because I might forget, ew!

Being in bed so much can't help. I feel like that at times with my health but no, I get up, washed, dressed & go down. I might close my eyes or I've even fallen asleep for an hour on the sofa if I've overdone it but my god, bed all day, those sheets need changing more often if that's the case.

Reactions: 9
I thought one point of being self employed is the flexible working hours giving you time to live a little. I also thought the point of being a girl boss and earning a 6 figure salary was to “live your best life” who’s best life is laying in a flea ridden cat bed all day everyday. Is she waiting to die? She doesn’t seem to enjoy life or anything at all does nothing but moan and lounge around how is that any quality of life. I would be terrified if I was her and would love the time she has available to WORK OUT and focus on my health. She’s so ignorant with regards to her health and you can’t take the money with you once you’ve gone so why both with work and being a “girl boss making so much money” If your never going to live life and enjoy it. 🙄 and I’m not even fat shaming but she makes no effort to even manage her diabetes. I feel really sorry for her she leads a very sad life and her idea of a busy day is what most of us fit in before 10am then have an actual full day of work and life to deal with.

Reactions: 8
I thought one point of being self employed is the flexible working hours giving you time to live a little. I also thought the point of being a girl boss and earning a 6 figure salary was to “live your best life” who’s best life is laying in a flea ridden cat bed all day everyday. Is she waiting to die? She doesn’t seem to enjoy life or anything at all does nothing but moan and lounge around how is that any quality of life. I would be terrified if I was her and would love the time she has available to WORK OUT and focus on my health. She’s so ignorant with regards to her health and you can’t take the money with you once you’ve gone so why both with work and being a “girl boss making so much money” If your never going to live life and enjoy it. 🙄 and I’m not even fat shaming but she makes no effort to even manage her diabetes. I feel really sorry for her she leads a very sad life and her idea of a busy day is what most of us fit in before 10am then have an actual full day of work and life to deal with.
I’d be travelling every month! Like long weekends around the UK or Europe. I’d love to take 4 days every month off to just see somewhere. And surely earning that sort of money / and all that time you’d be able to. I’ve been away once this year because we’re saving for a house, but once we’ve done that’s I’m deffo cutting my hours down! There’s more to life than working, but I’d rather be at work than sat in my bed every day that’s for sure!

Reactions: 9
sleep.....eat....moan....repeat
that is all she has done for months....oh and rinse people with her referral links to line her pockets and enable her to do said "activities" ;)

Reactions: 6
I do not believe she is on a 6 figure salary at all. If she is then she is banking a huge amount of cash and living in that hovel of a rental is crazy. Also what I don't understand is, for some so 'money wise' why is she renting when supposedly she is bring in all that money, its dead money lining someone else pocket.

I am self-employed on a good wage and I take time out for me when I can, but I don't sit at home in my pit. I go out with friends, spa days, to the gym and activities I enjoy. They are the perks of being self employed, as you can take days off to enjoy yourself. But when I'm working, I work hard to bring in that money to allow me to do those things.

She makes no effort to improve her life, she has all this time but spends it in bed, eating, watching TV and sleeping. Oh sorry Emma, I forgot you wrote all of 2 blogs posts yesterday before finding it all to taxing! She could be cleaning, exercising, batch cooking, seeing friends, taking up a hobby or just going OUTSIDE!

She is not a 'girl boss' in any sense of the imagination. There are plenty more inspirational money bloggers/Instagramers than Emma.

Reactions: 7
I’ve been following Emma for quite a while and believe that she is in absolute self-denial. There is no way that she earns a 6 figure salary. You just have to look at her social channels and blogs to see she doesn’t really work with brands of any value! Perhaps she had a couple of good months at one point where if she continued it would be 6 figures. Definitely not now! I’ve got a feeling her bubble is very close to bursting!

I do not believe she is on a 6 figure salary at all. If she is then she is banking a huge amount of cash and living in that hovel of a rental is crazy. Also what I don't understand is, for some so 'money wise' why is she renting when supposedly she is bring in all that money, its dead money lining someone else pocket.

I am self-employed on a good wage and I take time out for me when I can, but I don't sit at home in my pit. I go out with friends, spa days, to the gym and activities I enjoy. They are the perks of being self employed, as you can take days off to enjoy yourself. But when I'm working, I work hard to bring in that money to allow me to do those things.

She makes no effort to improve her life, she has all this time but spends it in bed, eating, watching TV and sleeping. Oh sorry Emma, I forgot you wrote all of 2 blogs posts yesterday before finding it all to taxing! She could be cleaning, exercising, batch cooking, seeing friends, taking up a hobby or just going OUTSIDE!

She is not a 'girl boss' in any sense of the imagination. There are plenty more inspirational money bloggers/Instagramers than Emma.
Absolutely love this.

I would never begrudge anyone a 6 figure income (had one myself) or indeed belittle anyone who hasn't or who is on benefits, just hope individuals are trying to live their best life. Emma is just a sham. She barely moves and earns from others (passive income) not from her own efforts, yet she is constantly telling us how much of a girl boss she is oh and of course she "employs" her husband. WTF why does she keep on banging on about that? He is a director of Drew Media I think, they are life partners why not say he is her business partner/colleague too.

I have so much more time for people who work their socks off many just to stay alive at minimum wage jobs. I'm not a super active person but her lifestyle would drive me demented, all that staying in bed and nope days come off it girl you are just bone idle.

• Heart
My god her latest ‘to do list’ on her stories...
I’m angry cos I’ve had to book an hours annual leave today to do our food shopping cos I just don’t have time in the evenings this week to do it then there’s old fanny anne giving herself time out of her day to do her washing and declutter lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My god her latest ‘to do list’ on her stories...
I’m angry cos I’ve had to book an hours annual leave today to do our food shopping cos I just don’t have time in the evenings this week to do it then there’s old fanny anne giving herself time out of her day to do her washing and declutter lmao
I’ve not seen it. But let me guess,
1. Write list
2. Read ten emails
3. Tick list
4. Edit a blog post

at least 6 hours work there. Joking aside I’ve not kept up with her but from what I read here I actually worry for her health, it seems she’s not mentally well and she Should focus on some self care and getting out of the house a bit

Reactions: 4
Imagine how much she could get done if she didn’t waste time making lists?! I bet she doesn’t even complete all the tasks most of the time.

Does she really believe anyone in their right mind buys into the tit she spouts?!

If that’s all it takes to be a successful “6 figure” girl boss, I should be absolutely rolling in it. What a joke 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I would never begrudge anyone a 6 figure income (had one myself) or indeed belittle anyone who hasn't or who is on benefits, just hope individuals are trying to live their best life. Emma is just a sham.
100% this.

Her method of making money is precarious at best. She is dependent on clicks for her (and Tony's) income but she does little in the way of engagement with her audience. Everything has become a bother to her: the FB groups, YT channel and she doesn't even try with her Instagram stories. Her lack of motivation shows on all her social media. She's got 14K subs on YT but I've watched smaller channels explode over the last year through a combination of interesting videos, regular uploads and, dare I say it, a good attitude.

Her blogs look generic, have little information (and are mostly common sense) and, in some cases, are incoherent.

Reactions: 4
she actually needs a list to be able to put some towels in the wash?? she gave herself three minutes to do that.....she could have done it quicker than it took to write the list and estimate the time it would take, she's a total tit and who is she kidding she only needs 10 minutes to declutter that pit???

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.