Emma drew #2 Nap den, crap den, cat den

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she actually needs a list to be able to put some towels in the wash?? she gave herself three minutes to do that.....she could have done it quicker than it took to write the list and estimate the time it would take, she's a total tit and who is she kidding she only needs 10 minutes to declutter that pit???
She sets a timer for everything. So she's not decluttering it all, just 10 mins worth.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
There is not a single part of life that shows she earns a 6figure salary. I said before but even if they both ‘earnt’ 22k, that’s about 1450 each, plus pensions, any student loans, PAYE, national insurance costs etc etc. So about about 3.5k per month she would have to make. I don’t see evidence of her making £3.50 tbh. I know people with money never show it, but they live in a rented tit hole, have gross charity shop clothes, etc etc. Nothing wrong with rented but you can rent an amazing house if you wanted. Not some pit coz it’s cheap. Again, nothing wrong with charity shops but they have nothing nice, nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She sets a timer for everything. So she's not decluttering it all, just 10 mins worth.
I know, I was just meaning why bother with just 10 minutes when there is clearly weeks worth or work needed, not sure how much decluttering anyone could do in 10 minutes, especially when she's doing nack all for the rest of the day ;)

Reactions: 4
I know, I was just meaning why bother with just 10 minutes when there is clearly weeks worth or work needed, not sure how much decluttering anyone could do in 10 minutes, especially when she's doing nack all for the rest of the day ;)
Yes, 10 mins is a joke.

Personally, I wouldn't be able to "down tools" after ten minutes if there was still stuff to be done. It's like cleaning half of your bathroom - what's the point? Put on some good music and just power through it.

There is not a single part of life that shows she earns a 6k salary. I said before but even if they both ‘earnt’ 22k, that’s about 1450 each, plus pensions, any student loans, PAYE, national insurance costs etc etc. So about about 3.5k per month she would have to make. I don’t see evidence of her making £3.50 tbh. I know people with money never show it, but they live in a rented tit hole, have gross charity shop clothes, etc etc. Nothing wrong with rented but you can rent an amazing house if you wanted. Not some pit coz it’s cheap. Again, nothing wrong with charity shops but they have nothing nice, nothing.
I don't think they have student loans (they say they are debt free) and I doubt they are putting any money in pensions or investing in general.

There are so many things that she does which just scream that she's bad with money:
1) she leases her car and rents her house.
2) she buys stuff constantly, just because it's cheap.
3) she's not consulted a lawyer about paying stamp duty - you'd think that having £10K at stake would motivate you to do some research.
4) she's impulsive: she bought a house without having sold the other one first.
5) eats out constantly and books random nights in hotels.

Even if she is getting a good deal, she's still spending money left and right.

Yes, 10 mins is a joke.

Personally, I wouldn't be able to "down tools" after ten minutes if there was still stuff to be done. It's like cleaning half of your bathroom - what's the point? Put on some good music and just power through it.

I don't think they have student loans (they say they are debt free) and I doubt they are putting any money in pensions or investing in general.

There are so many things that she does which just scream that she's bad with money:
1) she leases her car and rents her house.
2) she buys stuff constantly, just because it's cheap.
3) she's not consulted a lawyer about paying stamp duty - you'd think that having £10K at stake would motivate you to do some research.
4) she's impulsive: she bought a house without having sold the other one first.
5) eats out constantly and books random nights in hotels.

Even if she is getting a good deal, she's still spending money left and right.
Agree with all of these except the first one, leasing a car and renting don’t mean you’re bad with money. If I didn’t rent, I’d still be living with my parents as we live in South of England and scraping together £40k for a deposit isn’t easy haha

agree with the rest though, especially the stamp duty thing - that sounded very very odd! also the fact they don’t put the heating and stuff on cos they’re not sure how much oil they have is just odd. Can’t they afford more if they use it?

Reactions: 5
Agree with all of these except the first one, leasing a car and renting don’t mean you’re bad with money. If I didn’t rent, I’d still be living with my parents as we live in South of England and scraping together £40k for a deposit isn’t easy haha

agree with the rest though, especially the stamp duty thing - that sounded very very odd! also the fact they don’t put the heating and stuff on cos they’re not sure how much oil they have is just odd. Can’t they afford more if they use it?
I have a student loan and I say I’m debt free. I don’t consider a student loan debt tbh. It comes out at source and I have a better job because of it. I also have my car on finance because I didn’t want to put 18k down when we were buying a house. Once this is paid off though we deffo won’t be getting a car on finance again. We’re not bad with money, I just had other priorities for that money

Reactions: 2

But she has the means to buy a house (get a mortgage) and buy a car outright, and usually renting is more than a mortgage. I live in the South and my mortgage on a three bed house is less than the rent I paid for a 1 bed flat! She paying out money for things she could buy outright and own - that's not being good with money! Also I believe she lives North too.

Unless they really don't have they money and she really is a complete sham. I would understand that and have some respect for her if she admitted this was true. But she comes across as someone raking in all this cash and for what? Living in a hovel, wasting it on poundland items and leasing a car.

Last edited:
But she has the means to buy a house (get a mortgage) and buy a car outright, and usually renting is more than a mortgage. I live in the South and my mortgage on a three bed house is less than the rent I paid for a 1 bed flat! She paying out money for things she could buy outright and own - that's not being good with money! Also I don't believe she lives North too.

Unless they really don't have they money and she really is a complete sham. I would understand that and have some respect for her if she admitted this was true. But she comes across as someone raking in all this cash and for what? Living in a hovel, wasting it on poundland items and leasing a car.
Affording a mortgage has nothing to do with it initially though, my partner and I could get a fantastic mortgage with our combined salaries, it’s scraping together the money for a deposit (as I said, around £40k for us) that is difficult! 😂

Reactions: 1
Affording a mortgage has nothing to do with it initially though, my partner and I could get a fantastic mortgage with our combined salaries, it’s scraping together the money for a deposit (as I said, around £40k for us) that is difficult! 😂
Do you have six figure salaries though 😂

I’ve not seen it. But let me guess,
1. Write list
2. Read ten emails
3. Tick list
4. Edit a blog post

at least 6 hours work there. Joking aside I’ve not kept up with her but from what I read here I actually worry for her health, it seems she’s not mentally well and she Should focus on some self care and getting out of the house a bit
The trouble is ‘self care’ for her is overeating, laying in bed and repeatedly napping. None of which is helpful in the slightest. I don’t believe she should have stopped her CBT or medication- id be considering progress in terms of low mood wise and what she does to overcome this (behavioural activation is a CBT approach- scheduling activities and goals) but her goals centre around maintaining the situation she is in. So it’s all been pointless really!!

But she has the means to buy a house (get a mortgage) and buy a car outright, and usually renting is more than a mortgage. I live in the South and my mortgage on a three bed house is less than the rent I paid for a 1 bed flat! She paying out money for things she could buy outright and own - that's not being good with money!
This is what I meant. I don't think leasing and renting are terrible but it's suspicious when a financial blogger with a 6 figure salary does it (especially when she owns a house somewhere else).

Also, I'm sure she had parental help at uni so probably no student loan. After all, they bought her a house to live in for that period in her life. I totally count my student loan as debt and it's getting paid off sharpish, just after I finish off the mortgage (which has a slightly higher interest rate).

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Do you have six figure salaries though 😂
Exactly, if she brining in the income she claims she’d have enough for a deposit. I don’t bring in 6 figures but we can still save nearly £2k a month and that’s not living like she does either, I have a life!

And she does already own a house, so she has cash there too! I’m sorry but she has no idea about money. She’s claiming to be some kind of money guru, but she hasn’t got a clue. She’s just making money off the back of other people. If she really tried she could make a fortune, look at Martin Lewis!

Renting is a poor choice if you have the money to buy, especially if you are an award winning financial blogger :LOL:

Reactions: 3
This is what I meant. I don't think leasing and renting are terrible but it's suspicious when a financial blogger with a 6 figure salary does it (especially when she owns a house somewhere else).

Also, I'm sure she had parental help at uni so probably no student loan. After all, they bought her a house to live in for that period in her life. I totally count my student loan as debt and it's getting paid off sharpish, just after I finish off the mortgage (which has a slightly higher interest rate).
This 🙌🏻

she actually needs a list to be able to put some towels in the wash?? she gave herself three minutes to do that.....she could have done it quicker than it took to write the list and estimate the time it would take, she's a total tit and who is she kidding she only needs 10 minutes to declutter that pit???
when I first glanced at her list I was really scared ‘towel wash 10 mins’ was her giving herself some sort of at the sink wash 😂😂
She really strikes me as someone who would just flannel wash every other day rather than shower every day 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
when I first glanced at her list I was really scared ‘towel wash 10 mins’ was her giving herself some sort of at the sink wash 😂😂
She really strikes me as someone who would just flannel wash every other day rather than shower every day 😭
Omg you might actually be right 🤮

her vlogs are very basic and not captivating at all, for someone who has been doing them for years and gives out advice and tips on doing them her content is piss poor, bland and nothing new.

Last edited:
The whole point of being of being an influencer is that you are influencing people, being aspirational, teaching them something. I’ve said it before but there is duck all aspirational about either of them

she’s not selling the idea you can work two hours a day and have an amazing life. She’s not teaching us anything. She’s half heartedly telling us about crappy affiliate code pyramid marketing. She’s not being paid huge amounts by companies to post stuff online like many are. The whole thing’s a sham

She’s running a second food website with stolen Pictures and recipes Most of it children’s food when she hasn’t got kids.

And how anybody can not know about stamp duty when buying a house is beyond me

all she does is moan and complain and have Nope days. There is nothing to look up to about her online persona. Not a thing

emma you need help for depression. You need to be honest with yourself and get help

Dare I say it, the IG posts were kinda interesting today! I liked to see how she made a blog post.
I thought this...until she started going ‘THIS DOESNT MATTER FOR THIS POST...IM NOT LOOKING AT THAT FOR THIS POST...IM IGNORING THIS BIT COS IT DOESNT MATTER TODAY’ like maybe not the best example hahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.