Emma drew #2 Nap den, crap den, cat den

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or is she super whingy lately?! Like this morning moaning she’s only had one hour of sleep. She’s always banging on about being able to work when she wants so why doesn’t she drop tony off and then come back for a couple hours kip?!

Reactions: 7
Just our of curiosity. Does she know that she riled people up like this? Surely she should take some of this criticism to help make her more likeable?
I only went looking after she tweeted that there was a forum thread about her so she certainly does know about this.

Reactions: 1
6 figure income but cant put a couple hundred litres of oil in the tank to heat the house!!!!! the smell must be terrible!!!

Reactions: 9
6 figure income but cant put a couple hundred litres of oil in the tank to heat the house!!!!! the smell must be terrible!!!
6 figure income but Tony can’t get a taxi to the train station to save Emma having to drag herself out of her pit at 6am

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This trip of Tony's should have been a real eye opener for Emma, she has constantly banged on about how much she is looking forward to it and how much work she will be able to get done. So therefore we must conclude it is Thrifty Husband who insists she is ill and needs constant naps and nope days. Quick fix here young lady get rid of him.

However I suspect from this mornings post your idea of a busy fulfilled single girl boss life has come crashing down round your ears. You have already crashed and burned. Soon no doubt we will have the self pity dripping through..."he has gone and left me here alone in the semi falling down cold chapel struggling to survive while at the same time solely sunning our 6 figure Drew Media Empire"

Oh and just before you start young lady no the flu jab does not give you a cold and sending a dozen emails isn't hard work. You are over 30 grow the heck up.

Reactions: 10
Six figure income but still not happy. Must be proof that money doesn’t cause happiness 🤣

Reactions: 3
I think six figure income should be the title of her next thread 😂

Six figure income, can’t afford spaghetti squash

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I think six figure income should be the title of her next thread 😂

Six figure income, can’t afford spaghetti squash
Not watched her for a while. What’s spaghetti squash?

I’m probably in the minority but I believe she turns over 6 figures. That’s not necessarily income. Look how much z listers get paid for insta ads etc. I’ve said before it’s not the surveys, matched betting etc making her the money. It’s the affiliates and stuff.

Saw her moaning about ads in insta and im supposed to believe shes not being paid in some way for all that Poundland work?

Reactions: 5
Not watched her for a while. What’s spaghetti squash?

I’m probably in the minority but I believe she turns over 6 figures. That’s not necessarily income. Look how much z listers get paid for insta ads etc. I’ve said before it’s not the surveys, matched betting etc making her the money. It’s the affiliates and stuff.
I kind of agree, but it’s the way she sort of makes out she’s got the equivalent of a six figure salary but obviously that’s not the case.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone follow her insta mate living thrifty? Now I don’t usually mind her but her recent idea of thrifty food is literally vile. Curly fries, potatoes, veg, eggs, cheese and CHICKEN ROLL FROM
LEFT OVER SANDWICHES. Urghhhhhhhh

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Does anyone follow her insta mate living thrifty? Now I don’t usually mind her but her recent idea of thrifty food is literally vile. Curly fries, potatoes, veg, eggs, cheese and CHICKEN ROLL FROM
I find her to be a bit self righteousness tbh. She actually lives a stones throw from me and I am fed up with how she constantly refers to Bury as Manchester. It isn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I
I find her to be a bit self righteousness tbh. She actually lives a stones throw from me and I am fed up with how she constantly refers to Bury as Manchester. It isn't.
I work in manc and get to bury line to work, but I get off in Manchester, before it reaches Bury which definitely isn’t Manchester 😂

Reactions: 3
I only went looking after she tweeted that there was a forum thread about her so she certainly does know about this.
That's how I found out about this thread. It's quite funny how she was really promoting something that was complaining about her. I know she was pushing a petition to get this site closed down.

I just love that people think they can post about themselves and their lives constantly but think it's unacceptable for others to criticise.

Reactions: 6

She doesn’t seem anywhere near as bad as Emma. She posts loads less too. I like her enough 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.