Emma drew #2 Nap den, crap den, cat den

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely. She's getting more smug, doing less work and getting increasingly more passive aggressive to anyone who dares disagree with her. She seems like a very negative and princessy person, everything is a problem and it's all "me me me".
It must be SO exhausting being so negative and moany all day every day

Reactions: 1
Her bubble will burst. She can’t do nothing forever and people are get more wise to affiliates etc. She also blogged before every man and his dog blogged. Bigger market, more competition and without being nasty, what’s her USP? Most are fashion, home, food or weight loss and she has neither. She doesn’t even save money, she does a few surveys and tells people that’s how she makes money and it’s not

Reactions: 3
her entire content has tanked, I actually once liked watching her vlogs, I did eye roll at certain things but she had some good content but now its tit on a stick, total lazy girl drivel, all she does is moan, eat and nap........no one is inspired by this surely??

Reactions: 6
It must be SO exhausting being so negative and moany all day every day
I work with someone like that and, after two days in close proximity to them, *I* am exhausted. Can't imagine what it's like for Tony and her friends. Unless she just saves all that negativity for social media and IRL, she's an absolute joy.

Eating out again!! and they had Nandos at lunch time 😳
For someone who was "not eating out" for the last couple of weeks, it seems that's all she's done. I realise she's away from home but she went to her rental property (which has a kitchen). She could've stayed there overnight and they could've brought in bread and cereal etc.

Reactions: 8
I work with someone like that and, after two days in close proximity to them, *I* am exhausted. Can't imagine what it's like for Tony and her friends. Unless she just saves all that negativity for social media and IRL, she's an absolute joy.

For someone who was "not eating out" for the last couple of weeks, it seems that's all she's done. I realise she's away from home but she went to her rental property (which has a kitchen). She could've stayed there overnight and they could've brought in bread and cereal etc.
It’s also not hard to get ‘healthy’ ready meals. I mean, it doesn’t look like they cook at their own house so doubt they’ll cook elsewhere. Also as it’s EMMAs house, what’s the bets she uses that against him?

It’s also not hard to get ‘healthy’ ready meals. I mean, it doesn’t look like they cook at their own house so doubt they’ll cook elsewhere. Also as it’s EMMAs house, what’s the bets she uses that against him?
It's also very possible to eat out in a healthy way. Most restaurants now have a "lighter" section to their meals, usually dishes under 500 or 600 kcals.

You can pick up a lunch deal in any supermarket and they usually have a selection of healthier choices. It would cost less and be way better for her than a Nandos. After a Morrisons' breakfast, preceeding a pub dinner.

I just looked on companies house, and it says tony’s Name is ‘mr McDonald Anthony’ please don’t tell me his real name is Mcdonald :ROFLMAO:😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like they’ve bought a house. Guessing it’s not the chapel by the fact she’s called it a house.

Look forward to the trials and tribulations of moving house.

Looks like they’ve bought a house. Guessing it’s not the chapel by the fact she’s called it a house.

Look forward to the trials and tribulations of moving house.
What a pointless endeavour it was moving into the chapel in the first place. Total waste of time. Wonder how she’ll refer to the new house... “just pulled up outside the three bed semi” “we’re eating out today but can’t wait to get back to the three bed semi” “I’ve got a bed in every room of the three bed semi”

Not saying she’s bought a three bed semi... insert any house type!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a pointless endeavour it was moving into the chapel in the first place. Total waste of time. Wonder how she’ll refer to the new house... “just pulled up outside the three bed semi” “we’re eating out today but can’t wait to get back to the three bed semi” “I’ve got a bed in every room of the three bed semi”

Not saying she’s bought a three bed semi... insert any house type!
I think the next house will be The Mansion. I think she liked the sound of The Chapel but, in reality, it was a dump. I just have a house, nothing special but I guess I'm not aspirational 😏

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know what services she offers on Fiverr? I'm curious.

(I'm new here, hello :) )

No idea but probably something along the lines of writing blog posts, captions or seo I would guess at.

Does anyone know what services she offers on Fiverr? I'm curious.

(I'm new here, hello :) )
I imagine it is something along the lines of writing content, graphics in canva, pins, seo or writing lists lol

I’m very close unfollowing her as she demotivates me rather than the other way round. The whole house fund and side hustle saga which she gets tired of after 15 minutes of doing something, mostly in horizontal position with laptop on the knees is getting tedious now.

I imagine it is something along the lines of writing content, graphics in canva, pins, seo or writing lists lol

I’m very close unfollowing her as she demotivates me rather than the other way round. The whole house fund and side hustle saga which she gets tired of after 15 minutes of doing something, mostly in horizontal position with laptop on the knees is getting tedious now.
Have you found any money bloggers/instas that do motivate you? She’s tagged a few I follow and like but I’m not a fan of the super frugal ones or the ones who reckon they put all this effort in to pay off debt/save money and then show no actual progress and share shopping sprees and amazing holidays that they got into debt for again!

Have you found any money bloggers/instas that do motivate you? She’s tagged a few I follow and like but I’m not a fan of the super frugal ones or the ones who reckon they put all this effort in to pay off debt/save money and then show no actual progress and share shopping sprees and amazing holidays that they got into debt for again!
I find that with a lot of the people she tags they all tag each other and it's a little closed clique that screams #affiliatepost all the time.
Recently I started following @thismumsavesmoney and @katiesaves - they seem quite down to earth

Reactions: 2
I haven't found anyone that inspires me on YT. I like watching the budgeting videos and find it hilarious when they (mainly US bloggers) bring out their $100 planners and all the stickers/accessories then write down how they are paying a couple of dollars over the minimum on their debts.

I don't feel that I'm super frugal but I know that spending £10 here and there on stationary to record my debt free journey is pretty silly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.