Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Omg is that a different year?! This one just looks like beige buffet food rather than Xmas dinner so might be different! I need to see potato-gate now though.
8 minutes in to the 2018 one. Looks like she cooked a whole tray and ate half of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Smallpotato

VIP Member
I'm just kicking myself for not recording the live when she admitted it. I was too gobsmacked by her hair frying antics to think of hitting screen record. She'll now be denying she ever said it and doubling down on being a carer and how dare the evil troll suggest otherwise!
well done for remembering!!!

Whatthecatsaid

So today a nap is on the cards- who plans to have a nap when they’ve only just started the day ?! But then it’s no different to any other day for Sumo Queen Emma babes is it.
Well to be fair I have a kid that doesn’t sleep much and was up for the day at 5am so I do plan a nap when I know there’s another adult around who can take over for a few hours during things like the Christmas break but I don’t think that counts! 😂

Tit4Tattle

Chatty Member
Any home birthers here to clear up this incredibly important question? I need answers!
I didn’t have a home birth in the end but my friend
Did she said they had buckets and then used some hose thing to suck it all out....knocked me a bit sick 🤢

• Sick
I was just having a scroll back at some of her older posts and she used to get such good engagement 50+ comments ect now she's struggling to get 10 if that doesn't show her that she's doing something wrong then I don't know what will 🤔

THIS. I used to always get sucked in with the £10 off but spend £20 so I was actually £10 or more down. I’ve stopped it all (unless it’s something I was already buying) and I just use that very handy tool called google and search for a voucher before buying. I’ve always been very good at finding discounts but I found I spent more following these money saving bloggers... go figure 🥴.

I’m doing a no spend year in 2021, I’ll let you know if I beat Emma’s target of 3 hours
Have a look at Shoestring Cottage, Jane is on a 'buy only second hand' year and she won't try to sell you anything either

Goals for 2021: brave new world - Shoestring Cottage

haveuseenmyfriendbert

View attachment 356702
Fuck - if you listen to what she says here it suggests the pyjamas folded on the bed are for her dad when he comes to stay. She’s got her dad PJs to match her and Tony’s ???
Oh, ehhh, is this not ok since it’s Christmas? 🥴 My dad is living with us atm as he recently had a stroke. I have matching pyjamas for him, my husband, my 2 dogs and I. Cause I’m a super cool person 😬✌🏼 Hopefully the Drews will post a group photo with the 3 of them, the bejillion cats and a tiny pyjama top for wisp 🤩 then I can post out family pic to compare. Better get the Spanx out so u tattle troll bitches can’t see where my gunt is hanging 🤪🤪
(Literally never thought I’d say these sentences 😂⬆)

I have never seen a dress like this in my life. What shop (or decade) would this have come from?! I reckon a local theatre group has donated a load of their costumes to the charity shop - it's the only explanation.
Widow Twanky from the pantomimes 😂

Smallpotato

VIP Member
I always have a bottle of water with me wherever I go and I even thought that was excessive 😂😂 let alone the 5 packs of sugar and lard pork chop carries around.
my husband laughs at me for taking a bottle of water and a snack for the toddler. I’ve never taken car snackies 🤣

adw2007

Chatty Member
I just don’t understand how you can be so selfish knowing your father (who she has to CARE for according to her) is coming to stay but still swanning here there and everywhere. If any one of them caught it over Xmas how can they truly say hand on heart they did all they could to stay safe? They simply couldn’t and that guilt would eat you up forever!

Also I watched their Vlogmas from last year and am dying at that party food buffet that she did 😂 when she was just uncovering tin foil covered bowls in the kitchen like ‘oh there’s sausage rolls, there’s some spring rolls...oh that’s MORE sausage rolls’.....
Get to the potato bit. You’ll hyperventilate.

* two years ago. 😉

• Haha

DJ*

Chatty Member
We ordered a takeaway on Tuesday and it took two hours to arrive. We guessed that takeaways would be mental on NYE so wisely have made ourselves a lovely little party food buffet for tonight. Much calmer than waiting for food to arrive /collect.
Oh I love buffet food! 😍

WaddleTheWalk

Just checked Living Thrifty's stories for the first time in ages, after her being mentioned earlier in this thread. Does anyone know what happened between her and Emma? I remember Emma sending clothes over and then radio silence.