Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
I never understand when people waste time counting and picturing their decluttered items for the gram? If you just chucked them and saved time then you’d be able to decluttered more 😂
I don’t get it either, it seems like such a waste of time.
Yesterday me and my husband spent two hours having a massive clear out and collectively between the two of us (and my son though he got no choice in what stayed/went) across three rooms we got rid of four bin bags of clothes for the charity bin, collated a bag of clothes to pass on to my son’s cousin, a big box of photo frames that have sat unused in the cupboard for years for the charity shop, two bin bags of utter tat for the bin, two big bags of toys to donate and a big box of books for my son’s nursery. Did I photograph and count up each individual item? Did I bums! I was far too busy actually doing the task at hand.
I’ve got my eye on the airing cupboard, under my bed and under the stairs for Tuesday - won’t be counting those items either.

Reactions: 5

Booboo22

Why does she always need to make tony look a dickhead in all her videos.. Course he isn't going to know what make up goes where he's male he doesn't give a shit.

I'm a beautiful butterfly
she surely has to be trolling us with this man?

• Haha
I haven't finished catching up yet after what was obviously an eventful night, but I had to comment as I think this quote sums Emma up.

She wants to be little and tiny and delicate and Princess like who can't do anything for herself and has to be looked after by daddy Tony and the rest of the world.

Bit like Zoella. She too is obsessed with being seen as little and dainty and weak.

Boss babe my arse. Bossy baby yes.
Zoella actually is dainty though. 🤭

• Haha
It's funny because Emma is falling for someone elses social media lies especially when she lies so much. She is such a confident boss babe who owns the world and lives la vida loca but truthfully she doesn't. She has a crappy blog and other bloggers are too scared to stand up to her cause she is such a nasty cow. She doesn't exactly have Mr rear of the year on her arm or the most luxurious beautiful house. In real life most people don't have everything but she loves to insist her life is so perfect and amazing.

P.S - how is she debt free if her car is on lease? I didn't think that counted?
What do you think the other bloggers should do? If it's their business then I don't think acting like emma on there is wise for business! (As in, airing personal grievances/anything that takes away from their business)

Reactions: 4

Haym13

VIP Member
Wait up, reeewind a bit there! Are we saying that there are photos/videos of MaccyD choking the chicken as it were floating around the net?o_O:sick: If so I swear to Dog that they never ever cross one of my screens. There isn't enough brain bleach for the knowledge of this fact let alone to deal with the horror of seeing his teeny weeny!
Omg I spat my tea out reading this 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Annabel89

Chatty Member
Emma Drew #19: Stretched thumb tum, always sitting on her bum. Gunt is round, but where’s the lost 3lbs?
You can't use the word gunt in a thread title unfortunately. One of my previous suggestions got blocked for this.

• Sad
Reactions: 3

adw2007

Chatty Member
You know what, I actually wanted her to succeed! I LOVE a successful weight loss story because I know how much ‘being fat’ can affect your mental health. I’ve gained so much weight due to lockdown and it’s played a number on my mental health. Day one of eating better and exercising and I already feel better. I’ll give monthly updates to see if I’m beating Emma 😂 I have about 7 stone to lose!
Same here :)

I felt so ill after eating todays roast. Never been like that before.

• Heart

WaddleTheWalk

What do you think the other bloggers should do? If it's their business then I don't think acting like emma on there is wise for business! (As in, airing personal grievances/anything that takes away from their business)
A lot of the money blogging crowd seem to act like Emma on their social media. I don't know if they think it's making them relatable to talk about their bad skin, moan about their other halves or shade other bloggers. Being a professional blogger isn't really seen as a proper job by these people - like Emma.

Are there any money bloggers that are worth a follow these days? - Would like to get tips on saving money rather than pishing 10k on WLS, buying shares in mini marshmallows, toeknee touches & photos of cats that hate me!

(Am less than 2k away from clearing all my debt and would love to turn - into a + this year)
Try jordoncox.com and shoestringcottage.com