Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What’s the story with the referral code that got pulled and lost people money? Someone referred to it in their best bits but I can’t find the original story.

Reactions: 3
A lot of the money blogging crowd seem to act like Emma on their social media. I don't know if they think it's making them relatable to talk about their bad skin, moan about their other halves or shade other bloggers. Being a professional blogger isn't really seen as a proper job by these people - like Emma.
I was referring to when @Bubblesandflowers said that other bloggers don't stand up to emma, so I was saying maybe they don't want to say anything on their business page to call her out. It's not very professional imho. I'm not sure which bloggers you're talking about but yeah that doesn't sound professional either (I unfollow people like this so I dont see that side of things)! I don't think there's anything wrong with mixing a bit of personal in, but like @Anotherct says, I don't really see anyone else do the shite emma does 😂 she is one of a kind :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2

Chandler Bing

VIP Member
Not defending the use of oil but if it’s crispy beef then it’s more or less deep fried in oil for the crisp... wouldn’t be my first choice WLS or not! It’s sooo easy to make healthy Chinese 🤷🏻‍♀️
I am on the hunt for healthier Chinese meals, care to share some recipes?

Reactions: 2
Everything about Emma is filthy, her teenage innuendo which on she and her puppet husband finds funny, her bedding, her clothes but most of all her entitled attitude and totally lack of self awareness! £128 worth of equipment and ingredients to make the elixir of her life which she shouldn’t be drinking anyway! The only thing that’d make this WLS farce any worse would be if she’d have had it on the NHS but she’d have had to wait a couple of years at least, prove she’s capable of making the necessary lifestyle changes to comply to the rules to sustain the weight loss and be held accountable if the NHS were involved and we all know Emma doesn’t do accountability or taking responsibility for her own health.
elixir of life :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 💀

Reactions: 1
She is lovely but she also makes money from the vulnerable by selling those debt planners. Just use a 50p notepad from b&m and save yourself £20
She always says that you can use cheap ones tbf, at least she has whenever i've seen her mention them. think it's expensive to print if you're not a huge corportation like b&m.

I also like @thecaribeeandub (not sure if I've spelt that right) I'll have a think of some more

I was referring to when @Bubblesandflowers said that other bloggers don't stand up to emma, so I was saying maybe they don't want to say anything on their business page to call her out. It's not very professional imho. I'm not sure which bloggers you're talking about but yeah that doesn't sound professional either (I unfollow people like this so I dont see that side of things)! I don't think there's anything wrong with mixing a bit of personal in, but like @Anotherct says, I don't really see anyone else do the shite emma does 😂 she is one of a kind :ROFLMAO:
I don't expect them to say anything to followers about XYZ other blogger. Sorry if it came across that way.

I've been told that people are too scared to stand up to her so instead tolerate her or blow smoke up her arse instead.