Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Sorry but surely you aren’t looking at that photo of her in a skin tight green dress which is supposed to be a swing dress and comparing yourself to her?
Look at the side on view - you really think that fits her well?

Reactions: 7
It’s this. Emma once sent photos of her feet to a potential buyer on eBay, who then didn’t buy the shoes. Oops.

I don’t feel comfortable revealing the story behind the “Tony pictures”, despite me knowing about it. I’m all for a laugh, but I’m not comfortable discussing their relationship/private relationship “quirks”.
It wasn’t that what I read. It was specifically what I mentioned. A £400 video.
Lots of people who know her lurk here clearly 😂

Ew what a shitty comment to make, my brother has learning difficulties and is nothing like these two. Not sure what getting drunk and acting like a tit has to do with learning difficulties...
Just stop right there. Don’t take anything said on tattle personally. I thought it better to use an umbrella term instead of specifically outlining the autism spectrum traits I’ve witnessed in both Emma and tony.
Again, don’t take tattle personally.

DJ*

Chatty Member
Last edited:
  • Haha

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
please tell me she hasn’t posted about a payrise?? When nurses are literally campaigning and risking their lives to just get Matt Hancock to give us the 12.5% that we need????

even if she’s JOKING she’s a thicko. I’m getting paid £100 “danger money” for working on the Covid wards.
Here you go...

Attachments

• Angry

DJ*

Chatty Member
It's miraculous what you can do from your stinking pit...🙄

I admit it, these last couple of days I've been having lazy days, but the difference between me and Emma is that I actually get out of bed and I actually get changed out of my Pj's and I actually do some work as well. I'm not having god knows how many hot chocolates and I'm not constantly posting about eating on social media. Even when I'm unwell I very rarely stay in bed, and to see her post about it constantly just makes me want to tell her what a lazy bitch she is...oh I wish she would keep her comments turned on in her stories! 😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 6