Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did manage to spend £200 in Lidl this month (I usually shop in Lidl and I spend around £120-140pm for the two of us and two dogs) and let me confirm that £200 goes a LONG WAY in Lidl. This month, I actually bought 3 large bouquets, several boxes of Thorntons chocolates, a £15 fleece blanket, 2 sets of thermal underwear and a whole salmon as well as four weeks of food. She's never out of supermarkets, Poundland, B&M etc so God knows what her actual total monthly spend looks like!

You know what is a radical approach to both save money and lose weight? EAT LESS FOOD. Honestly, it worked for me - my grocery spend has halved and I've dropped 6.5 stones in the last 14 months. Unfortunately, it's common sense and I don't have an affliate link to share so I'm sure Emma won't be interested in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hahahaha tough!! Should have made the fakeaway after all! 😂
We ordered a takeaway on Tuesday and it took two hours to arrive. We guessed that takeaways would be mental on NYE so wisely have made ourselves a lovely little party food buffet for tonight. Much calmer than waiting for food to arrive /collect.

Reactions: 10
I did manage to spend £200 in Lidl this month (I usually shop in Lidl and I spend around £120-140pm for the two of us and two dogs) and let me confirm that £200 goes a LONG WAY in Lidl. This month, I actually bought 3 large bouquets, several boxes of Thorntons chocolates, a £15 fleece blanket, 2 sets of thermal underwear and a whole salmon as well as four weeks of food. She's never out of supermarkets, Poundland, B&M etc so God knows what her actual total monthly spend looks like!

You know what is a radical approach to both save money and lose weight? EAT LESS FOOD. Honestly, it worked for me - my grocery spend has halved and I've dropped 6.5 stones in the last 14 months. Unfortunately, it's common sense and I don't have an affliate link to share so I'm sure Emma won't be interested in it.
I spent £100 in lidl and £90 in morrisons this month and my house is still bursting at the seams. I don’t think I need to do another shop for at least 3 weeks. How can someone who can only eat one tomato a day spend £200 in lidl shopping and then the rest?

Reactions: 15
Just seen her post saying they've lost 110lb between them. Tony has lost around the same as her without spending £10k 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
We ordered a takeaway on Tuesday and it took two hours to arrive. We guessed that takeaways would be mental on NYE so wisely have made ourselves a lovely little party food buffet for tonight. Much calmer than waiting for food to arrive /collect.
Oh I love buffet food! 😍

Reactions: 5
hoping you meant WATCH!!!
I am so keen for her to set the hot tub up in the living room. She’d probably try and take the bloody hamster in.
I showed my bf who is equally as invested in Princess Porkchop and Toeknee as me and his response to the hot tub IG story was 'but what will she do with the water when it needs to be emptied?' and that was a question I never knew I needed the answer to.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What was the f'ing point of that? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Absolutely none. They drove 15 mins min to the take away, waited an hour, 15 mins to get home to eat that and probably spent £25-30 at least. She’s a dick!

And what exactly is she ‘trying’ to do, eat as much as she can so she can duck up her surgery? I’d say she’s doing a good job of that already 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I think someone said above that she really does see eating after WLS without dumping as a challenge. It’s insane. What a waste of £10k, what a waste of food during a time where some families would love a Chinese takeaway but can’t stretch. She’s gross.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I showed my bf who is equally as invested in Princess Porkchop and Toeknee as me and his response to the hot tub IG story was 'but what will she do with the water when it needs to be emptied?' and that was a question I never knew I needed the answer to.
I always think this about home water births tbh. Like where does this water go? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Just seen her post saying they've lost 110lb between them. Tony has lost around the same as her without spending £10k 🤣
I think he lost more other wise she would of been quick to point out that she's lost more than Tony (any reason to shame him ya gurl is going to do it) so I reckon he's lost 70 and she's lost 40 🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.