Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DJ*

Chatty Member
This. She makes me seriously self conscious about myself. I try not to worry about size labels as they’re so all over the place and I have clothes up to a size 20 tho I’m probably a 12-14.
I always size up/wear a larger size because I’m so convinced I must look like that if it’s tight!!! Like I’m taller and carrying some extra weight but she absolutely f**ks with my perception of my own body.
I swear she frys my heid!!!!
Do not let her mess with your mind. Just know that we are the sensible ones who know that a size on a clothing label means nothing and the way the clothes actually fit means everything. I am also a size 12-14 but have clothes that are labelled size 16 and even 18 because sizing is so f*cked in some shops, but you know what? I couldn't care less! The only person seeing that label is me and the only way anyone else is gonna see it is if I leave the label sticking out...or as I did the other week actually left the tag hanging from the shoulder 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😂 I do not follow the Emma Drew guide to sizing and try and fit myself into a size 8 because then I'd just look like an overstuffed sausage...pretty much the look she is going for!

Special princess topping sounds like something Tony would brag about giving Emma on certain chatrooms
I did actually think that as I wrote it! 🤢🤢😂

Reactions: 6
Why does she need to mention everytime she eats something 'oh but this is all I could manage' yeah well I just smashed 2 mince pies n cream into my cake hole because well I didn't waste 10k on weight loss surgery

Her make up looks like a 3 year old just raided their mums make up box

Maybe Emma should get some tips from Mrs hinch 😬
That is probably what she is doing! I think she has a role model in mind. Question is, who?

Fishwife

Chatty Member
Can I put in a good word for Jon @ the money shed. I have never met him and have no idea what he is like in real life. But he does run a very useful earning money from home forum which he is very active on. He also allows other members to drop referral links so they can make money as well.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
just asked my husband what his all time favourite Emma moment was and he says it’s when she complained that Disneyland Paris was all in french, when they didn’t call her a Princess with she had her thimble tiara on and when they went on holiday to somewhere other than Disney and got the shits as they had some orange juice from a dodgy stand 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

husband also wants to point out when the haunted mansion ride made her and Tony ride separately as they were too fat
This is brilliant 🤣🤣🤣

DJ*

Chatty Member
I just remembered her excitement over the cat poo cupboards. I think she showed us how she packed her case for WLS including snacks. Does any one else remember the sad face picture she posted when she found she was about two inches too tall to get the child price in the all you can eat buffet. So many memories.
Omg she never did?! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 Thing is some people would do that as a joke, but the thing is she would have really meant it, it would have spoiled her day I bet! 😂

• Haha

DJ*

Chatty Member
I genuinely just gagged! :sick::sick:
Me too, that turned my stomach thinking about it! 🤢

I wonder why Emma got to have the wls and Tony didnt? Its obvious they both wanted to lose weight so how did Emma babes get the 10k spent on her over him?

Fair enough he may not have wanted to go through surgery etc but I imagine if he'd had it he would have done 10x better than her
Did he/does he have diabetes? I'm guessing her health was/is a whole lot worse than his.

Jc456

VIP Member
I always take snacks but I have kids 😂 occasionally I will pinch one if I’ve misjudged the day and don’t have time to grab lunch 😂
She is a very strange person
Me too but the snacks i take for mine are apples 😂

Please don't worry. Remember that this is the woman who thinks she is a healthy eating, hard working, exercising, wonderful, beautiful sexy princess with a lifestyle we all dream of having. She is delusional beyond belief. And squeezing yourself into clothing that's too small does not mean she is that size
Yep she definitely isn't a 14! It does make me question myself sometimes though 🙈

Primark sizing is an absolute mess. I've lost a lot of weight and had to buy new pants. I got some small ones from Primark (10-12), got them home and they were an inch larger at the waist than my Asda 14s :rolleyes:. If there's a shop she'll be able to squeeze into a small, it's Primark!
I can squeeze myself into my daughter's 2XS top, I am most deffinatly not a size 4-6 I'm a 14!

• Haha

Anotherct

VIP Member
Wait up, reeewind a bit there! Are we saying that there are photos/videos of MaccyD choking the chicken as it were floating around the net?o_O:sick: If so I swear to Dog that they never ever cross one of my screens. There isn't enough brain bleach for the knowledge of this fact let alone to deal with the horror of seeing his teeny weeny!
LOL OMG FFS 😂😂😂😂😂😂. If he doesn’t know where eye shadow goes I doubt he knows how to ‘choke the chicken’ hahahahahahhahaha ffs I’m dead with that phrasing.

• Haha