Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's actually quite disturbing. She had wls but managed to bypass (pardon the pun) it by drinking her calories and eating crap food. She's a year out now and unlikely to ever get to goal because the time to maximise losses has gone. What will happen is a gradual regain. I know this because I know a lot of people who have had wls and those who continue to eat and drink rubbish food always regain. If she'd had the sleeve she could have converted it to a bypass got further losses, but the bypass is the last stage of wls. She's such a fool. It's not all food addiction, some of it is pure laziness and slobbery.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Happy new year everyone.

So disappointed we didn't get to see this year's Catmas dinner!

Ever since she posted those stories about her Dad I've found her sofa forts, to do lists of absolutely nothing significant to do and her poor me, completely self absorbed attitude all the harder to stomach. And the fact she still out shopping on Christmas Eve.

Reactions: 18
I bet there's many bloggers in the weight loss community also wondering about her... So that's two genres of posters she's alienating. Money and weight loss!

Reactions: 9
She has also alienated people in the blogging groups by asking bloggers to pay to take part in her competitions to gain followers which is against Google rules. Occasionally Someone asks for feedback on an "Emma" site and anyone who has used her stock photos is advised that making everything pink means you allienate the male half of your audience.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She shows a picture of the cat running away the other day yet this picture the hamster just looks like dinner.

Shes a massive gunt just using it for a wind up!

Reactions: 14
She shows a picture of the cat running away the other day yet this picture the hamster just looks like dinner.

Shes a massive gunt just using it for a wind up!

This always confuses me. They always do things just to wind tattle up but end up looking like bigger idiots.

Reactions: 16
This always confuses me. They always do things just to wind tattle up but end up looking like bigger idiots.
I think she's hoping for all of her followers to comment that she's amazing and relatable and the best boss babe ever. Instead you can hear crickets. Tattle is the most consistent engagement she gets but there's no hope of selling us her blogging courses. I don't know about anyone else but I'm pretty disappointed that her sale price doesn't end in a 7.

I've said it before but I think she's made a massive mistake in side-lining the YouTube channel. I've seen channels absolutely explode this year as people were stuck in the house, bored, looking for inspirational weight loss and money saving content. Her niche would attract a lot of people. It was the perfect opportunity to gain new subscribers/followers, outside of the King's Lynn Poundland massive.

On a completely different note, the to do lists she sometimes posts are pretty hilarious. They must all look like this:

"Phase 1: Buy Christmas Shop, formerly of Holt
Phase 2: ?????
Phase 3: Profit"

If I'm starting a project, I do a detailed breakdown of each task, step by step, anticipating issues and highlighting areas where I'll need to do more research. She just seems so... disorganised.

Reactions: 14
I think she's hoping for all of her followers to comment that she's amazing and relatable and the best boss babe ever. Instead you can hear crickets. Tattle is the most consistent engagement she gets but there's no hope of selling us her blogging courses. I don't know about anyone else but I'm pretty disappointed that her sale price doesn't end in a 7.

I've said it before but I think she's made a massive mistake in side-lining the YouTube channel. I've seen channels absolutely explode this year as people were stuck in the house, bored, looking for inspirational weight loss and money saving content. Her niche would attract a lot of people. It was the perfect opportunity to gain new subscribers/followers, outside of the King's Lynn Poundland massive.

On a completely different note, the to do lists she sometimes posts are pretty hilarious. They must all look like this:

"Phase 1: Buy Christmas Shop, formerly of Holt
Phase 2: ?????
Phase 3: Profit"

If I'm starting a project, I do a detailed breakdown of each task, step by step, anticipating issues and highlighting areas where I'll need to do more research. She just seems so... disorganised.
i agree totally on the YouTube!

Reactions: 8
'Ya girl is marinating her chicken' is that a euphemism?! Haha
What does she want us to say? She isn't the only person to decide to cook dinner tonight. I forget she likes to celebrate every little thing she does like a 4 year old.

Yayyyyy you put your shoes on xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What does she want us to say? She isn't the only person to decide to cook dinner tonight. I forget she likes to celebrate every little thing she does like a 4 year old.

Yayyyyy you put your shoes on xoxo
And the fact that she’s making such a fuss of making her own food instead of having her third takeaway in a row. What does she want? A medal? Most people have one takeaway a month or so, not one every day! And those people haven’t just had WLS!

Reactions: 18
And what is she on about only 3 items?! she hasn’t looked very hard if that’s all she can find to declutter

236500E5-F49A-43A7-8ED1-FB18A58CF4A2.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Why is she excited about doing a Chinese fake away when she had an actual Chinese takeaway not even 48 hours ago? Am I missing something here 😂😂

P.s. shouldn't she still have leftovers or has Toe Knee scoffed them all?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
And what is she on about only 3 items?! she hasn’t looked very hard if that’s all she can find to declutter

View attachment 368492
Notice how she’s got her feet in the pic after someone mentioned it.

I never understand when people waste time counting and picturing their decluttered items for the gram? If you just chucked them and saved time then you’d be able to decluttered more 😂

Reactions: 12
I've just seen this cat blouse on the TU website. I'm going to leave it here and see how long it takes Emma to buy it. HI EMMA!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wait up, reeewind a bit there! Are we saying that there are photos/videos of MaccyD choking the chicken as it were floating around the net?o_O:sick: If so I swear to Dog that they never ever cross one of my screens. There isn't enough brain bleach for the knowledge of this fact let alone to deal with the horror of seeing his teeny weeny!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.