Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If I was having a vulnerable adult to stay over Christmas you can bet your annual salary that I’d have completely isolated away from the entire world for two weeks beforehand to make it happen and keep things safe. Certainly wouldn’t have been shopping, eating out, shopping, going to the gym, shopping, getting massages, shopping, etc etc.
I thought the exact same! It's seriously disgusting how selfish she is

Reactions: 8

DJ*

Chatty Member
Am I the only one who doesn’t see the need for hot chocolate shelves or stations that seem to be everywhere this year? I have a tub of hot chocolate in the cupboard alongside the cups, coffee, tea bags etc and occasionally there’s a bag of marshmallows rolled up and shoved on the top of the tub. Am I totally odd or am I actually normal and not jumping on the bandwagon of this latest trend?
Oh it's the big thing on the Poundland appreciation society on Facebook...yes I am ashamed to admit I did join. 🙈😂 But tbh it annoys me almost as much as she does because the majority of them are almost as bad as her...Poundland IS an essential shop apparently 🙄 I mean technically it is classed as one but in reality it's not really is it? Some of them were like when does it open again after Christmas, I need my fix. Ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

But yeah it's a total jump on the bandwagon moment, and no I haven't got one as I personally can't see the point 🙄

She can't be serious??
I hope she is...we could all do with a good giggle! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I don’t think I’d begrudge anyone going for dinner or supporting any sector that’s been decimated by Covid I.e the arts. I’ve driven out and looked at Christmas lights because there is fuck all to do and I want some fresh air. We ate out last Wednesday in an empty restaurant and tipped since there will be many in the service industry struggling to survive, I’d of probably gone to drive in carols too had I been allowed to.

But she does take the biscuit out of it - like the constant shopping every day, the constant coffee shops, the constant going out wearing poorly fitting masks (it makes me irrationally angry when I see that cat one), the constant buying and using up resources. It’s excess with her all the time. I do my weekly shop and don’t use a delivery slot and that’s about it, she’s out buying tat in charity shops and all sorts.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

DJ*

Chatty Member
She’s fucked me off with this pay rise thing. How many people right now would love a 1k payrise which after tax, pension, NI and student loan equates to about £50 a month? £50 for me is a weekly food shop which would help out loads right now. She drives me mad with her insensitive posts.

Also that OOOOO thing, you do get £10 but she gets a mystery box if 10 people sign up which she forgot to declare. Also Emma, you’re late to the party again, everyone was sharing that yesterday🌝
Yeah I signed up to it yesterday because a friend sent me the link so she could get a free box. She was honest about it unlike Emma who puts it across as she's doing you a favour and not getting anything out of it.

Whatthecatsaid

I don't expect them to say anything to followers about XYZ other blogger. Sorry if it came across that way.

I've been told that people are too scared to stand up to her so instead tolerate her or blow smoke up her arse instead.
She’s tried to make life difficult for people, including a few bloggers. She’s nasty and despite her stupid antics on her social media, she’s clever and passive aggressive and spiteful. I think most people know what she’s like now and that it’s mostly lies and or drama attention seeking so they don’t respond anymore. She’s got a way of manipulating people to defend her even though they know she’s not a nice person so people won’t say or do anything because she really is unpleasant and a trouble maker.

Breadhead

Chatty Member
I'm starting to think she's like really "petite" but with just super unfortunate fat placement, like some kind of deformed child 😂 Its hard to get a sense of scale with her because she isn't often standing next to normal sized people, because Tony is..Tony and she has no other friends 🤷‍♀️ I think she is lacking a lot of elasticity in her skin. Which is why she looks so old, and why her belly hangs. Usually oily skin helps you look younger for longer.

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Also Emma there is a programme on iPlayer called Hospital you might want to watch it because during this one episode a man was waiting in his hospital room about to get ready to have his genuine tumour removed , to be told that very day in the room that they had to cancel the surgery. One think stood out how understanding he was and handled it with grace and good manners ! You on the other hand think your so entitled ! Is also what’s going wrong in this pandemic entitlement!!
It's been a rough few days here in Tier 4, but Emma and Tony have cheered me right up. 😂
I missed it by doing my late Xmas food shop. What actually happened? Did she get naked? 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

HollaBallers

Who measures their oil by inches?!

Also, I don’t think I’ve ever cooked oil for anything that would measure over even half an inch never mind two!
I'm hoping it's 2" by diameter, so like a 'glug' of oil, rather than 2" deep because that's just insane!

Pretty sure my local Chinese (best salted chilli prawns ever) doesn't even use that amount!!

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
I think you’re being a bit generous. If she had lost 51lbs in June then she’s only lost 53lbs max because she hasn’t updated us on her 3lbs loss yet since that date 🤷‍♀️😂
I just don’t see how their joint loss adds to 110 at all. If Emma’s lost around 50 that means Tony has to have lost 50-60 and I really don’t see him losing that much. He’s definitely lost some but surely not that much?

None of us have taken into consideration that she could be totally lying (either to us, herself or Tony) and really they’ve only lost like 60-70 between them.