Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jc456

VIP Member
She's going for a massage, which she's anxious about because she's overweight.
How about, Emma, you DON'T go for a massage right now?! Because we ARE in a pandemic and if you are anxious about your weight you can't say you're exactly looking forward to it?! Why are you doing everything in your power to spread covid?
Didn't they both have a massage a week or 2 ago??

Reactions: 8

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
I'm hoping it's 2" by diameter, so like a 'glug' of oil, rather than 2" deep because that's just insane!

Pretty sure my local Chinese (best salted chilli prawns ever) doesn't even use that amount!!
Google tells me 2” of oil equals 4 cups!!!! I’m genuinely sickened that they could use that much oil to cook food for two people!
Me and my husband cook all sorts of different foods and cuisines and I don’t think either of us have ever used more than the slightest drizzle of oil just to wet the pan. 4 cups is disgusting and a heart attack waiting to happen!

• Wow
  • Sick

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
I was really ill after my c-section and, apart from my son and a bottle of water (for me), I had nothing next to me. If I needed something I had to get it myself. Goodness me I struggled but if I wanted to get back to normal I had to do it.
My husband was around for a couple days after my op but I didn’t want to have to keep shouting for him so thought I’d get myself prepared. As it happened, I was back up on my feet quicker than I was after my previous ops so my emergency basket was barely used apart from the much needed supply of pain killers and a drink that I’d get up to top up. Emma really does move much less than someone who’s just had surgery!

I do also think Emma was trying to make a joke with regards to her pay rise but it’s very ill-timed and definitely not thought out. I reckon she was expecting responses of “oh Emma hun, you deserve so much more than an extra £50, you work so hard!”

DJ*

Chatty Member
Real life starts Monday so that’s Friday, Saturday, Sunday left of her eating shit, and even then that’s never going to happen.

I also like how it’s about Tony starting keto, no mention that she should be eating better. Cue the ‘I tried and only managed this crumb’ later 😂
Exactly, why doesn't she go on the Keto diet too? Honestly that way of eating would be bad enough for someone who hadn't had WLS never mind someone who has.

I might have missed it, but I haven't see mention of a hot chocolate lately...my god she'll be having withdrawal symptoms next lol!

Dominos is one of the WORST foods you can have if you have any gastric issues. When I was a teenager I’d suffer awfully after eating any dominos!
You are absolutely right about that. I always suffer after eating Dominos. I'm not gluten intolerant as far as I know, but their bases always irritate my stomach.