Emma Drew #17 A Costa a day keeps the covid anxiety at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bed ewwwww the bed, I wouldnโ€™t let a dog sleep in it let alone a human being. Five loads of washing for TWO people, how the hell can you nap when you have a bed which is blatantly in dire need of clean bedding and all the washing and drying to get done? She has no pride or even basic levels of hygiene. No Emma the gold dress was NOT too big it was just not suited to the proportions of your still extremely overweight body!

Reactions: 17
The boots are HORRID and also look like she has them on the wrong feet ๐Ÿคฃ, I'm sure she doesn't but theres no shape to them!
Screenshot_20201220-151121.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Why is she getting dressed up? no sign of covid anxiety today! Really sympathetic towards those of us in tier 4 but making yet another unnecessary trip out no doubt!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
bloody hell Madonna wore boots like that in desperately seeking Susan in 1985......and not with a velour "granny on a cruise ship" dress FFS Emma you suck at getting dressed up, in fact you suck at getting dressed full stop.

Also on the live.....
Tony to Emma - your boobs are cute
me and everyone else who heard it - ๐Ÿคฎ ๐Ÿคฎ ๐Ÿคฎ nightmares incoming

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
The boots are HORRID and also look like she has them on the wrong feet ๐Ÿคฃ, I'm sure she doesn't but theres no shape to them!View attachment 354184
Why does she insist on wearing the most unflattering clothes ever? That outfit is so awful! Everything she has always just (or hugely) misses the mark. I have two velvet dresses from last Christmas but theyโ€™re so well fitted and completely plain (one is black and one is bottle green) and I wear them with plain black tights and plain black boots. Emma insists on so many patterns, glitter and sequins all thrown together in a very unflattering way. Someone pay for a stylist for her please!!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I'm always waiting for the announcement that they are a social experiment. Too strange to be real ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
NOOOOOO! ๐Ÿ˜ญ I canโ€™t believe I missed her live! They are always full of Drew gold! ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
it was! I was swinging between having my WTF face on and being totally relieved im not them ๐Ÿ˜‚ they are honestly the most bizarre people ever, she brushed her hair before attempting to straighten it and could hardly drag the brush through it, looked like Hagrid! then she was twisting large sections of her hair and trying to run the straighteners over it like that. She was also trying to put on a softly spoken OTT posh voice which made me chuckle, then tried being all gangsta saying "ya gurl rolled over in bed and slept for a few more hours" looked like she'd just rolled back out of it too!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
bloody hell Madonna wore boots like that in desperately seeking Susan in 1985......and not with a velour "granny on a cruise ship" dress FFS Emma you suck at getting dressed up, in fact you suck at getting dressed full stop.

Also on the live.....
Tony to Emma - your boobs are cute
me and everyone else who heard it - ๐Ÿคฎ ๐Ÿคฎ ๐Ÿคฎ nightmares incoming
Thank duck weโ€™ve been spared the live action version of โ€œlike a virginโ€ complete with meringue wedding dress and gyrating.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she getting dressed up? no sign of covid anxiety today! Really sympathetic towards those of us in tier 4 but making yet another unnecessary trip out no doubt!
Shes taking tony on a date day in the car to some Christmas Carol thing. But she doesn't want to get into it so she said on her live

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.