Emma Drew #17 A Costa a day keeps the covid anxiety at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how she doesn't even take the advise herself from the me tsl health post she shared, eating well and exercising Emma babes, give it a try

Reactions: 11
Even after seeing it last night, that picture just shocks me and makes me gag. Emma Drew always trying to take the easy way out. She can drop £10k to get a thumb tum but constantly tries to cheat her way to any meaningful progress.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Even after seeing it last night, that picture just shocks me and makes me gag. Emma Drew always trying to take the easy way out. She can drop £10k to get a thumb tum but constantly tries to cheat her way to any meaningful progress.
She could have literally joined SW/WW or calorie counted and lost the same amount if not more and be 10k up 😂

Reactions: 15
The cat food deal she’s harped on about isn’t even that good! You get the same amount at Tesco for only £1 more and you get the convenience of getting it with your weekly shop instead of having multiple orders here, there and everywhere.

Reactions: 10
The cat food deal she’s harped on about isn’t even that good! You get the same amount at Tesco for only £1 more and you get the convenience of getting it with your weekly shop instead of having multiple orders here, there and everywhere.
You can get them the same price at b&m... she just sees 20% off and thinks it’s a bargain

Reactions: 7
I feel like I got my suggestion in too late last time so I'll repeat here (is that allowed?! If not, ignore me)

Emma Drew 18 - when your weight loss has stalled blame three cysts small as balls, that's a boss babe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Emma Drew 18: A Hot Chocolate a day keeps the Weight Loss at bay.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Her hair is super thin, she's not even sectioning it to straighten it!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
wow im traumatised from watching her try to straighten her hair, is there anything she doesn't mess up? also got a few tattle worthy shots, the newbie reseller is bound to be pissing her off with comments like that haha

ed.png

ed1.png

ed2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She said she didn't know how much she's lost
Bullshit. She’ll know exactly how much she’s lost - she wrote it all down at the start, she made a special chart in a notebook for all her measurements then it was never seen again.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.