Emma Drew #17 A Costa a day keeps the covid anxiety at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she was perving on Tony getting changed 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Omg this^ the constant oh I’m so sorry I’m getting so distracted cos Tony’s getting naked 🤢 I’m sure she was putting on her sultriest voice when she kept saying hey you 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg this^ the constant oh I’m so sorry I’m getting so distracted cos Tony’s getting naked 🤢 I’m sure she was putting on her sultriest voice when she kept saying hey you 🤢
And I know everyone is entitled to like what they like, but she’s hardly got Chris Hemsworth getting changed beside her! Cant exactly say I’d find Tony’s naked body something to get distracted by.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she insist on wearing the most unflattering clothes ever? That outfit is so awful! Everything she has always just (or hugely) misses the mark. I have two velvet dresses from last Christmas but they’re so well fitted and completely plain (one is black and one is bottle green) and I wear them with plain black tights and plain black boots. Emma insists on so many patterns, glitter and sequins all thrown together in a very unflattering way. Someone pay for a stylist for her please!!
I want her to get a stylist too but can you imagine the conversation? 'I like dressing like a cross between a toddler and a middle aged frump in 3 sizes too small'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Urmmm WHAT!! She has to be trolling us? Is she implying that is what they usually do? Or cos she read on Tattle about us thinking she goes dogging?
I literally said a few days ago on here 'I bet they go dogging' and suddenly they mention it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I want her to get a stylist too but can you imagine the conversation? 'I like dressing like a cross between a toddler and a middle aged frump in 3 sizes too small'
You know she would post angry stories about when the stylist gives her size 22/24 and she is in denial cause she’s really a 14 😂

HI EMMA. Thanks for proving you have been reading here AGAIN.

Also hi Tony you hunka hunka burning love 😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m sure if they were dogging, they’d still take hot chocolate and snacks with them :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
And I know everyone is entitled to like what they like, but she’s hardly got Chris Hemsworth getting changed beside her! Cant exactly say I’d find Tony’s naked body something to get distracted by.
I mean, she much fancy him, just as I fancy my boyfriend and others won’t. But if I ever went on a LIVE video on my BUSINESS page, I wouldn’t even entertain the idea. I mean, I think my boyfriends fit but I don’t perve on him just getting ready for work 😂🤷‍♀️ They also have 5 bedrooms, why can’t he get changed elsewhere.

also, who puts brown eyeshadow/ pencil on, and then pink eyeshadow on top? 😂

Emma getting fanny flutters over Tony honking the horn..have a day off love..
‘it’s finished him off’ gooooood god 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion Emma Drew #18 Size 14 Victoria Secret model..more like a Victoria Sponge Cake

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.