Emma Drew #17 A Costa a day keeps the covid anxiety at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice how much salt she's put on her kebab 🥙
She really is a heart attack waiting to happen!

Here’s a little story for Emma... a man that I knew, who turned 40 at the start of the year, had a massive heart attack in the summer and died, leaving behind his husband and 4 year old daughter. He was known for using huge amounts of salt on everything, eating such unhealthy foods and pretty much only drinking Coke. He was always overweight but not hugely so. He realised at the start of the pandemic that obese people were more at risk so decided to grab hold of his health in April. He dieted, exercised and cut out all the salt and Coke. Unfortunately it was too late to make a difference and he passed away in July. Emma’s had WLS to try and sort her life out but is still make such terrible choices that she really is a lost cause.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Glad she’s finally twigged read tattle and realised she can’t have Boxing Day 🥴

who the duck puts salt on a kebab? I eat a kebab and need 2 litres of water for the salt already in the meat

• Haha
Reactions: 15
At least the kittens won’t be carted here, there and everywhere and can actually stay settled in their own home. Silver linings and all that!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her father most be at very high risk, being over 70 with diabetes and dementia. If she is giving her spare room a clean. It must be for him. It is a shame she has been too selfish to stay in for a couple of weeks so she can see him safely. None of her outings this week have been necessary.

Reactions: 11

who the duck puts salt on a kebab? I eat a kebab and need 2 litres of water for the salt already in the meat
Someone here pointed out before how she drenched her salad in salt!

Reactions: 4
People won't get to see family, friends, loved ones other than cats. And all she is upset about is the bleeping kittens and the fact she has already brought the party food which she would eat 80% of anyway.

I've only seen my parents twice since february. Once to say goodbye to my nan before she died. And the other time was at her funeral. I had a little family break in the summer and took my little boy to the peak district. 3 nights very paranoid about covid but we got through it. It was desperately needed as my mother in law lives with us and has severe MH issues. I've had to balance home school, work going 10000X crazy thanks to emergency Covid projects and caring full time for MIL who kept bursting in on important work meetings and I ended up being threatened with a verbal warning for.
I don't know who the hell Emma thinks she is acting all hard done by. I know a few of us here have been very open about how tough COVID has been. But she is the one gallivanting here there everywhere.

Also I literally gagged when I saw the salt poured on her kebab. Disgusting

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Emma you should be sorry. It's attitudes like yours that have led to these restrictions. During the lockdown she was in the bargain shops and supermarkets that were open and ever since has been to several shops a day, restaurants, coffee shops, the gym (not even to exercise) and judging by those grotty nails not washing her hands properly, if at all. And all when she is in the fortunate position to work from home and not have to put herself at anymore risk. Especially being more at risk herself a

If she's worried about an excess of food then she can easily donate it. Not that that will be a problem for her.

however, I’m loving the ragdoll on the third picture 🥰
My Ragdoll pulls this face when he hears Emma talk shite on stories. Not even joking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Emma you should be sorry. It's attitudes like yours that have led to these restrictions. During the lockdown she was in the bargain shops and supermarkets that were open and ever since has been to several shops a day, restaurants, coffee shops, the gym (not even to exercise) and judging by those grotty nails not washing her hands properly, if at all.
Oh, but she won't be. Ya gurl is far too entitled to appreciate the irony of supposedly being sorry for those of us in tier 4, while going out galavanting at the shops every day to buy tit she doesn't need to stuff her greedy gob and her hoarder house.

She thinks that her shopping trips were "essential" as they were required to treat herself because she had such a bad year with her fake cancer diagnosis/treat herself because she deserves it after having WLS and losing a couple of lbs.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Emma you should be sorry. It's attitudes like yours that have led to these restrictions. During the lockdown she was in the bargain shops and supermarkets that were open and ever since has been to several shops a day, restaurants, coffee shops, the gym (not even to exercise) and judging by those grotty nails not washing her hands properly, if at all. And all when she is in the fortunate position to work from home and not have to put herself at anymore risk. Especially being more at risk herself a

If she's worried about an excess of food then she can easily donate it. Not that that will be a problem for her.

My Ragdoll pulls this face when he hears Emma talk shite on stories. Not even joking.
My ragdoll is just a full round hole at all times, I love him but my god he’s a whirlwind 😂

Reactions: 5
It's probably going to go as well as No Spend October. 😅
Lump in the “I’m going to do ring fit for an hour every day”, regular updates on WL, daily walks, challenge to keep hydrated, shop sustainably etc etc etc. All just bullshit lies Emma tells herself to make her think she’s doing a good job with her life as the intention to change is there, the effort to sustain it however has never and will never exist though.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lump in the “I’m going to do ring fit for an hour every day”, regular updates on WL, daily walks, challenge to keep hydrated, shop sustainably etc etc etc. All just bullshit lies Emma tells herself to make her think she’s doing a good job with her life as the intention to change is there, the effort to sustain it however has never and will never exist though.
And she has to wait until January for her reset - because she has lots of scoffing of "Christmas crisps" and Hotel Chocolat to get through next week.

OH DO duck OFF, EMMA.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.