Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just how much more cat tatt do they need?
It’ll all be wrapped up for Christmas Day for the prized pussies to unwrap.

More tat for tattle.

emma, “look at the size of her” is our catchphrase dear.

Why would you want to go to an AYCE buffet when the virus is still rampant and it’s normal cold & flu season, and you’re touching things everyone else is touching?! And let’s be honest, the other clientele are gonna be similar, greedy and not concerned about hygiene. I just couldn’t 🤢 I struggle with breakfast buffets in hotels at the best of times but at least there you know it’s mostly adults and ppl who have the means to stay in a nice place.

Fitting that @Influenza was the first like 😂🙌🏼🦠
The all you can eat buffets have the staff pick it for you I think. As it’s table service only?

Reactions: 8
The all you can eat is table service, you order from the menu and it’s cooked fresh. Has always been like that since before covid, but it’s £20 a head so either she ate way more than what she’s making out or she’s not really a money saving boss babe. Also that isn’t the KL B&M so they must’ve driven to Wisbech which is about 12 miles away. She needs to stop with the covid anxiety as she’s been absolutely everywhere during this pandemic and I’m guessing she’s not washing her hands regularly from the picture of her nails!

Reactions: 17
Fucks sake.
Her life is a tit show.

It's like she gets bored with cats. Tabs used to be her favourite. Then it became Treeko and now no doubt this one will be.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
For fucks sake Emma!!! Stop being so bloody ridiculous and just admit how tit your life is and how your need to constantly buy new things (including pets!) is just a way of trying to fill the gaping hole where true happiness should be. We’ve seen how many errors she makes with regards to animal care and yet she’s going to bring another cat into the mix. Clearly the hamster didn’t prove as exciting as they thought it would be and the novelty wore off in just over a month. Solution - get another cat! bleeping ridiculous. I’m so irate!! :mad::mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why though? I’ve never understood the need for more and more pets. I like my two cats but the only reason I’ve got two is because they were rescued as a pair, I’ve never felt as though I like the ones I’ve already got therefore I should go out and get even more. What do they get out of it?!

Reactions: 12
She has bought a kitten rather than rescue one of the thousands that need a home...

Also who in the right mind would introduce a kitten and a hamster to cats already settled.....they will be stressed (the cats, not Emma and tony)

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Brilliant, something else to housetrain and pick up after when you have to be prompted on here to empty your overflowing bedroom bin!

ETA I’d forgotten about the new hamster too. Stop buying pets. Can you leave the kitten to go to the gym?

Why would you want to go to an AYCE buffet when the virus is still rampant and it’s normal cold & flu season, and you’re touching things everyone else is touching?! And let’s be honest, the other clientele are gonna be similar, greedy and not concerned about hygiene. I just couldn’t 🤢 I struggle with breakfast buffets in hotels at the best of times but at least there you know it’s mostly adults and ppl who have the means to stay in a nice place.

Fitting that @Influenza was the first like 😂🙌🏼🦠
Exactly! Those places are breeding grounds for germs and illnesses 🤢 I still swear to this day that I ended up getting norovirus from the salad bar at Pizzahut! 🤒 Glad to see her "COVID anxiety" has lifted though! 🙄😂

She has bought a kitten rather than rescue one of the thousands that need a home...

Also who in the right mind would introduce a kitten and a hamster to cats already settled.....they will be stressed (the cats, not Emma and tony)
She seriously trying to finish off that hamster as she's bored of it already 🤬

Reactions: 10
They are ridiculous. I have two cats, 3 including my stray garden cat that we feed. I would LOVE one more but I’m realistic. Mine cost me a fortune but I have insurance for them, I clean the litter daily and I buy decent food for them. There’s also the costs when you go on holiday etc because I’d never leave them alone. Introducing kittens is such hard work, my two took months to accept each other. She is insane. Literally using animals as toys.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Brilliant, something else to housetrain and pick up after when you have to be prompted on here to empty your overflowing bedroom bin!

ETA I’d forgotten about the new hamster too. Stop buying pets. Can you leave the kitten to go to the gym?
It'll be another excuse why she hadn't gone and why she ordered a takeaway.

There are so many animals that need rehoming, why buy a kitten!

• Sad
For fucks sake Emma!!! Stop being so bloody ridiculous and just admit how tit your life is and how your need to constantly buy new things (including pets!) is just a way of trying to fill the gaping hole where true happiness should be. We’ve seen how many errors she makes with regards to animal care and yet she’s going to bring another cat into the mix. Clearly the hamster didn’t prove as exciting as they thought it would be and the novelty wore off in just over a month. Solution - get another cat! bleeping ridiculous. I’m so irate!! :mad::mad:
Me too 😡 We've only ever had one cat at a time purely because our last cat was semi feral and we didn't know how he'd react to a new cat/kitten, and it wouldn't have been fair on either him or the new animal...but Emma doesn't give a tit. Not only do I pity the other cats, I also pity that poor hamster who's life must be absolute misery 🥺
Like someone else mentioned above, I bet they've bought it when there are so many cats and kittens desperate to be adopted. 😒
I wonder what tit name they'll give this poor little creature then?

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Me too 😡 We've only ever had one cat at a time purely because our last cat was semi feral and we didn't know how he'd react to a new cat/kitten, and it wouldn't have been fair on either him or the new animal...but Emma doesn't give a tit. Not only do I pity the other cats, I also pity that poor hamster who's life must be absolute misery 🥺
Like someone else mentioned above, I bet they've bought it when there are so many cats and kittens desperate to be adopted. 😒
I wonder what tit name they'll give this poor little creature then?
Can I interject and say there’s nothing wrong with having more than one cat or pet, some people like having a house of animal love.

These people do however, keep their pets clean, make sure their house doesn’t smell of cat piss and regularly hoover up the bloody hairs and wash sheets covered in cat hairs! If you can’t do the basic hygiene which most other multiple pet owners can you shouldn’t be getting another one!

Reactions: 14
How can she possibly think it’s right to get another cat in the same week she locked one of her other ones in a room for so long that it tit on her sofa?! Just because she loves cats in general doesn’t mean she should keep filling her house with them. I’m all for multi pet houses when the owners can put 100% of their effort into the necessary care. The Drews put in maybe 20%! They think that buying all the cat tat from b&m makes them good cat owners - it doesn’t!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Why though? I’ve never understood the need for more and more pets. I like my two cats but the only reason I’ve got two is because they were rescued as a pair, I’ve never felt as though I like the ones I’ve already got therefore I should go out and get even more. What do they get out of it?!
It's because the cats they've got at the moment are all extremely boring and don't provide good content. Treecko's the most interesting and that's only because he watches fish videos on YouTube and permanently looks alarmed. The other two just sit, look depressed and avoid Emma as much as possible. That's why she wants a dog and why she's seemingly got a new cat (if it's even hers, maybe she's just watching it for a friend?). She's hoping this one will be cute, funny, affectionate, playful and more Instagrammable, and she'll keep accumulating cats until she gets one that is.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
It's because the cats they've got at the moment are all extremely boring and don't provide good content. Treecko's the most interesting and that's only because he watches fish videos on YouTube and permanently looks alarmed. The other two just sit, look depressed and avoid Emma as much as possible. That's why she wants a dog and why she's seemingly got a new cat (if it's even hers, maybe she's just watching it for a friend?). She's hoping this one will be cute, funny, affectionate, playful and more Instagrammable, and she'll keep accumulating cats until she gets one that is.
If she wants an instagramable cat then she needs to invest in a pedigree. I have a moggie and a ragdoll and as much as I love them both more than anything, my ragdoll is literally hilarious. He’s insane 😂😂😂. Moggies are just cats, there’s nothing too special about them if she wants them for content. But you shouldn’t buy pets for content, you should get them because you want a pet. She’s vile.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I was going to say exactly the same. I grew up with moggies and loved them dearly but currently have 2 ragdolls and they have the funniest, most endearing characters. I can't imagine life without ragdolls now 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.