Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally came on to say just this!! Why not save your money and just make food at home? If you were so desperate for a date night, go out for a walk together, go see some Christmas lights, just spend time together! Dates absolutely do not need to involve food.
The Drews don't do anything unless it involves food! Pretty sure Princess Emma can't even go to the post office without a Costa

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Drews don't do anything unless it involves food! Pretty sure Princess Emma can't even go to the post office without a Costa
They really do have such a sad life! There are so many things you can do with your friends, family, partner, yourself even, that don’t involve food. The Drews miss out on so much of what life has to offer because they’re so obsessed with filling their stomachs at every opportunity. You’d think throwing £10K at her weight issue would make her see there’s more to life than food but if anything it’s made her more obsessed!

Reactions: 12
Agreed! The first dress is way better suited to her shape (even if it does need ironing with an industrial press!) than the cat dress ever will be. And she’s not wearing a stupid headband with the blue dress so it automatically looks better! The belt on the car dress sits in the wrong place on her - although we all know it’ll disappear never to be seen again as soon as she has it on for five minutes.
Can't get over the "I feel like a grown up". quote on it! Erm that will be because you are...🙄😂. The first dress looked nice, but yeah need a damn good iron...hope she washes it and irons it before listing it on Vinted! 😬

Reactions: 9
Just how much more cat tatt do they need?
To be fair I live literally opposite a b&m (albeit a tiny village one) and I come out with something for my cats every single time 😂😂.
I hope to god they’re not getting a kitten, introducing cats is bleeping hard work, especially when you have a semi feral cat

Reactions: 8
How old was Toeknee the other day? He looks mid 40s - wonder how the keto is going 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are they getting a kitten? 😩
Possibly? New feeding dish too by the looks of it...

To be fair I live literally opposite a b&m (albeit a tiny village one) and I come out with something for my cats every single time 😂😂.
I hope to god they’re not getting a kitten, introducing cats is bleeping hard work, especially when you have a semi feral cat
I think it's because I've just watched the vlogmas videos where they sit and unwrap all the cats presents for them and the cats aren't interested in a single thing! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Agreed! The first dress is way better suited to her shape (even if it does need ironing with an industrial press!) than the cat dress ever will be. And she’s not wearing a stupid headband with the blue dress so it automatically looks better! The belt on the car dress sits in the wrong place on her - although we all know it’ll disappear never to be seen again as soon as she has it on for five minutes.
Tbf I don't mind the outfit as much as black is slimming, I'd never wear either of those dresses though. She also put me off as soon as I saw the leather jacket, I think that black leather jackets are hard to pull off in general

Reactions: 3
She hasn’t even peeled off the eyebrow tint properly, can see all the little balls of it stuck in those line brows 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Why would you pay to go to an all you can eat if you can eat a tiny bit? Surely that’s wasting money. Restaurants have been open a day and they’re already eating out 😂. (Im tier 3 so secretly bitter ha!)
Why would you want to go to an AYCE buffet when the virus is still rampant and it’s normal cold & flu season, and you’re touching things everyone else is touching?! And let’s be honest, the other clientele are gonna be similar, greedy and not concerned about hygiene. I just couldn’t 🤢 I struggle with breakfast buffets in hotels at the best of times but at least there you know it’s mostly adults and ppl who have the means to stay in a nice place.

Why would you want to go to an AYCE buffet when the virus is still rampant and it’s normal cold & flu season, and you’re touching things everyone else is touching?! And let’s be honest, the other clientele are gonna be similar, greedy and not concerned about hygiene. I just couldn’t 🤢 I struggle with breakfast buffets in hotels at the best of times but at least there you know it’s mostly adults and ppl who have the means to stay in a nice place.
Fitting that @Influenza was the first like 😂🙌🏼🦠

Last edited:
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.