Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh lovely, booking a holiday to Florida that would have cost thousands in the middle of a pandemic, and advertising it to your followers who specifically follow you to save/make money, when a large amount of them (excluding the fake followers of course) are probably wondering how to get through christmas. She honestly has no awareness at all! But it's ok cos I'm sure she'll donate some beans and pasta to a food bank next week 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Laughing my head off at the pic of her with the balloons 🤣 it'll take a lot more than that for her to float away haha

I wonder how many times she's been asked when the babys due! She's just a belly with a head, hands and feet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 327432

I'm changing this to go and delete the 20+ screenshots of Emma's stories you have on your phone after sharing them with tattle.

Who's with me?

I definitely need to get rid of the one of Tony in his disney face mask
I have to delete them as I go! Coming on here is my total guilty secret. If my husband knew how obsessed I’ve got over gossiping about Emma (and being on a mission for the truth from her on so many things!) he’d never look at me the same way :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Laughing my head off at the pic of her with the balloons 🤣 it'll take a lot more than that for her to float away haha

I wonder how many times she's been asked when the babys due! She's just a belly with a head, hands and feet 🤣
Hahahahhaa literally about to post the same thing. Why have I never seen the balloon picture before? That is amazing 😂😂😂😂. My three year old niece wouldn’t even pose like that with some balloons let alone a 30 year old adult

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahahahhaa literally about to post the same thing. Why have I never seen the balloon picture before? That is amazing 😂😂😂😂. My three year old niece wouldn’t even pose like that with some balloons let alone a 30 year old adult
i’m sure that was their engagement photo shoot 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sure her voice is a put on. It’s just so fake, cutesy teenage girl talk.

20 screenshots 😂😂😂 I have hundreds 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here’s mine :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I remember when she posted the video with the first three of these screenshots, I was genuinely shocked at just how big Emma actually was. I’d obviously seen her Instagram photos etc but I remember my jaw dropping when I saw full body shots of her in very unflattering clothing for the first time. In Emma’s defence though, she’s lost lots of weight and size since those photos!

Reactions: 7
We've said it a million times, but Tony is unrecognisable from back when they got engaged...

Reactions: 15
🤣 do you think the intention was to photoshop the bench out of the picture? My first thought was how well built the bench must be 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have to delete them as I go! Coming on here is my total guilty secret. If my husband knew how obsessed I’ve got over gossiping about Emma (and being on a mission for the truth from her on so many things!) he’d never look at me the same way :LOL:
my husband actively encourages it as he’s always hated Emma 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That balloons picture. It's like the undateables. When everyone goes "awwwww" and wonders what their carers are doing with their half hour off.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh such shame!!!! I just watched their vlogmas and I am deeply ashamed to admit that I had the same curved unit that Emma has in her house!!!

In my defence I had it when I first moved out.. I think it was 2002 🤣🤣🤣 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh such shame!!!! I just watched their vlogmas and I am deeply ashamed to admit that I had the same curved unit that Emma has in her house!!!

In my defence I had it when I first moved out.. I think it was 2002 🤣🤣🤣 😱
I remember seeing the curved bookcase in the Argos catalogue in the early 2000s. This was when I'd left university and needed to furnish my room in my first houseshare

Reactions: 4
Anyone else see she put these on vinted? She wore that dress on a post 4 months ago and it's a size 24 👀 but these lost stock arrived so late and it's all too big for her at a size 20 🤷
What gets me about the lost stock stuff is that she hasn’t even opened the packets to look at the clothes! She’s clearly seen size 20 on the label and thought “nope, I’m too skinny for that now!” and whacked them on Vinted. But in not opening the packets, she’s not showing her potential buyers what the clothes actually look like! Who would pay £10 (plus postage) for clothes they’ve only seen the pattern of? How can Emma claim she does this sort of thing for a living when she’s so incredibly tit at it all!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh lovely, booking a holiday to Florida that would have cost thousands in the middle of a pandemic, and advertising it to your followers who specifically follow you to save/make money, when a large amount of them (excluding the fake followers of course) are probably wondering how to get through christmas. She honestly has no awareness at all! But it's ok cos I'm sure she'll donate some beans and pasta to a food bank next week 🙄
And isn’t she already going to Florida next year? The cruise they were meant to do this year I thought she’d moved to next year? Or does she normally go twice a year?
Virgin (who it looks like she’s booked with) had a very good sale on business class fares so I’m wonder whether she’s snapped one of these up!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.