Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's live on insta now looking a lot larger in the pj's than the edited photo earlier!
She's just popped over to chat - repeated that about 10 times. Hair no brushed and definitely larger than those selfies we have been seeing.
Can't make anything out of her surroundings as she is live in the dark! Why?!?!

Reactions: 10
20201120_180249.jpg

Nice to see Martha Jay still setting ya gurl straight!

That live was absolutely pointless and it sound like she's trying to talk posh?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OMG HER AND THOSE BLOODY CATS!!! Honest to god I'm just in one of those moods today where everything is just peeing me right off. She's obsessed!!! I mean I love cats myself, but I'm nowhere near her league (is anyone?!) and I actually feel really sorry for hers. She's virtually strangling that poor creature trying to get a photo in front of the tree 🤬 Right ok I feel better now I've got that off my chest! 😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Did anyone manage to get any screenshots of the live? We need some real life comparisons to her heavily posed selfies!

Reactions: 7
Owns a Christmas shop (formally of Holt) and has the shittest Christmas tree?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What was she setting her straight about? I didn't see the live.
I could be wrong as I was bored and not paying full attention but Emma said something in her garden looked like an ice rink when it gets frosty so she was going to buy some light up penguins to stand on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I could be wrong as I was bored and not paying full attention but Emma said something in her garden looked like an ice rink when it gets frosty so she was going to buy some light up penguins to stand on it.
😂 at that Martha saying that!

• Haha
Very unfortunate caption placing there Toeknee, I mean Emma because we know you posted that Instagram pic. Those pjs are allegedly a 14-16, she looked more like a good 18-20 in her yawnfest I mean live in front of the dark twigletty tree.
The box still isn't big enough though. There's some gunt hanging down below 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok first of all, in what world does “today we was matching outfits!” make any sense whatsoever. Seriously Tony, put some effort in please - it’s not like it’s your job or anything?!

Second of all, Emma really really really shouldn’t have tinsel in her house with three cats! I’ve said it before but it’s so dangerous for cats! How does she not know how to keep her animals safe yet claim to be such a crazy cat lady? Surely their welfare should be top of her priority list, but the string of selfies today that show her cat in clear distress prove otherwise. Emma is all about Emma and that’s it! She should be banned from keeping any animals!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Someone commented on her live about cats tearing the tree apart but she chose to ignore that comment too.

• Wow
  • Angry
Ya gurl thinks she’s smokin’ hot with her tousled locks and casual pose to the camera.

All I can focus on is that giant spot. Get some sudacrem on that hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.