Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

totaleclipse26

I’m now bracing myself for the drama that will come from any laparoscopy to remove the cysts. It’ll be like she’s the only person ever to have had surgery! I think she used “recovering from the anaesthetic” after her WLS for about 2 months as an excuse for anything she was to lazy to do. Yes a GA does take it out of you, but not for as long as she blagged it for.
A friend had an ovarian dermoid cyst which when removed was found to have a small malformed jawbone with five teeth on it. Imagine how much Emma would milk that.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

KitSnicket

How many picks of my bare midriff should I upload to my business account today?

None. The answer is none Emma.

She has bought a kitten rather than rescue one of the thousands that need a home...

Also who in the right mind would introduce a kitten and a hamster to cats already settled.....they will be stressed (the cats, not Emma and tony)
What rescue centre would hand over a kitten to those 2? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

fiffle-faffle

Fucks sake.
Her life is a shit show.

It's like she gets bored with cats. Tabs used to be her favourite. Then it became Treeko and now no doubt this one will be.

• Angry
  • Heart

myzosi

Chatty Member
"a free way to support the content creators put out there for free"

Girl they're ADS. YOU'RE GETTING PAID TO POST THEM

• Haha
  • Heart

Scragbags

VIP Member
Had to come and join in with the 🤮🤮🤮🤮
If I ever said that about my husband I'd be out on my arse.

Their relationship is so weird. The matching pj pic also makes them look like siblings

• Sick
  • Haha
I don’t remember any hallmark movie featuring / sweaty obese people in a supermarket why is she doing it? Thinking it? Telling Instagram about it? Will we see it later or is it just really weird stories with no purpose?

• Haha

Ele88

Chatty Member
It's a bit shitty her waiting till Monday to pick and pack orders made on Friday, it's Christmas in 25 days FFS pull your finger out!

Last edited:
  • Wow

Photogirl

Well after the “stop motion” post I did indeed go and have a little look on the Holt Christmas Shop Instagram. Considering it’s nearly December I’m surprised there aren’t endless product photos. Instead most posts consist of ways to save money 🙄 Another purchase that is basically an absolute waste of money (I’d say time and money but no time has been spent on it!)
She could be posting loads of pics and have sales galore in the busiest months for Christmas stores, but instead we have to look at the bloody hideous cats. Just turn your page into a cat page and be done with it.

• Wow

Ted2

Chatty Member
Why on earth would you ever describe your husband as your child?! I can’t even find the words to describe how messed up that is!! 🤮
If my husband placed his hands anywhere near my stomach they would be quickly chopped off!

• Haha

NC2020

VIP Member
Why doesn’t she just bake a potato and use the chicken ‘delicious mixture’ as a filling (without the cheese)? Why does everything have to be junk food?

Or better still stick to your diet Emma and just have some salad with chicken.

• Haha

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Just howled laughing at this so loudly that I woke my husband up! :ROFLMAO:
Reading Tattle in bed is dangerous 😅.

Wonder what unnecessary stuff she'll buy today. Will she finally get a kitchen aid?

A friend had an ovarian dermoid cyst which when removed was found to have a small malformed jawbone with five teeth on it. Imagine how much Emma would milk that.
There's her next excuse for not losing weight... she had another mouth to feed 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Shan22

Oh lovely, booking a holiday to Florida that would have cost thousands in the middle of a pandemic, and advertising it to your followers who specifically follow you to save/make money, when a large amount of them (excluding the fake followers of course) are probably wondering how to get through christmas. She honestly has no awareness at all! But it's ok cos I'm sure she'll donate some beans and pasta to a food bank next week 🙄

• Angry

Delia Smith

VIP Member
But remember Emma thinks she's at her goal dress size already and just needs a tummy tuck to perfect her slinky sex kitten look.
LOL'ing so much at her saying ovarian cyst removal will change her shape. She's such a billy bullsh!tter.

• Haha