Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OnAMission

I wonder if there is more to this than she lets on? We have seen their quality of work, perhaps some of the companies she has worked with don’t feel she’s worth what she charges and they are disputing the invoice which has delayed the payment while they come to an agreement?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Ted2

Chatty Member
Oh for goodness sake Emma! I’ve just stood on a doorstep for 40 minutes with my two year old to visit his cousin for his birthday. We were all wrapped up in coats and yes we were cold but did we complain? No! Because we were glad to be able to visit family we haven’t seen since June!
She's mentioned being cold a couple of times today. It's not even Winter yet it's not that bad! I reckon she's trying to make out that because she's lost sooooo much fat that she's just constantly cold all time... 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18

DJ*

Chatty Member
The potato skin recipe is killing me. She throws away the actual potato and fills it with cheese.
Omg what a waste!! I just assumed she did what most normal people do and that is to scoop out the potato and mix it in with the cheese/or whatever filling and then put that back in. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ My god what a dumb bitch! Almost as dumb are the people asking for the recipe...I mean come on, it's self explanatory surely? Although I guess not because I would never dream of throwing the potato away. She makes a show of donating to food banks and then goes and wastes perfectly good food herself. 🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
YouTube > vlogmas with the Drew’s Christmas Day.
you’ll thank me later
Just watched this and actually felt quite sorry for tony at one point. emma says that his ankle is so bad that he can't walk and then says 'that'll be fun for me then' and he looked quite hurt by that. I realise it was xmas day but they'd already done the food so all she needed to do was carry it to the table surely? And I assume he didn't hurt himself on purpose, it really annoyed me, she is such a selfish bitch

• Wow
  • Sad

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
The last time wisp was shown was with treeko on the bed? Then there was the pic of them sat outside the room. Hope the cats didn't get it 😥
There will 100% be a photo of Wisp in the next 24 hours to prove everything is alright I’m sure. If not....he’s gone. We know she reads here and her content is majorly based on what we talk about.

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
What is she wearing?! Surely only toddlers wear dinosaur print
I just don’t get the combinations she pulls together?! Who looks at that jumper and thinks “I know the exact thing to go with this!” then pull out a dinosaur print dress? That jumper needs a pair of jeans and the dress needs a fire pit or a bath of acid!

Also, the polka dot jumper with a polka dot bow is way too much, even before you reach the toddler themed bottom half!

• Haha

skintsocks

VIP Member
I've just jumped 5 pages so apologies if anyone has already said this, but what is that sponsored Facebook ad please? All the years of being a self-proclaimed guru/boss-babe and she's used what looks like a quilt-cover straight out of the packet (all the square folds still showing) as a background, and a cardboard box to advertise a mystery box. It looks so unprofessional. Iron the background you lazy flump!!!!!! I also noted that the "shares" were her different accounts. Oh dear. You're not that clever, are you babe? There again, you can never find your own chins.

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
They really rate themselves don't they? There's a fine line between self confidence and total utter delusion

DoseofReality

VIP Member
127630648_1878734288943911_5940666143574896245_n.jpg

As you should be.

If Emma was already in Morrisons why not buy some chocolate then? Not that she should have bought any of it. But hard to imagine that sandwich wasn't bought alongside a fizzy drink and chocolate.

She's been out more this lockdown than some people have all year.

So as a finance manager and senior credit controller, I can tell you now customers do not just pay. There’s a few who will but most need chasing. Everyone right now is clinging on to every penny until chased. What are the chances she hasn’t even contacted them to check they have their invoice? Or they don’t like her shit work. Honestly you’d think customers would pay up on time but they never ever do, not even big well known companies, and I can guarantee she’s used dodgy small companies who will have shit cash flow.
This, I was a credit controller and I’d constantly be on the chase. What I wouldn’t do though, being a #professional #bossbabe would be air my dirty laundry. I’d have worded it something like “I have my credit control hat on today” not “33 people owe me cash” potentially 33 companies who are also struggling with their income stream. Learn some empathy Emma 👋

• Heart

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
First of all, why are you wearing a brand new T-shirt (that belongs to Tony) for the gym? I can guarantee we’ll see Tony and Emma wearing it in normal life. In my opinion, gym clothes are gym clothes and that’s it - they get soaked in sweat and don’t need to be worn for anything else but when you’re exercising.

Secondly, there really isn’t much difference between these two photos except she now has slightly less of an apron.

Attachments

• Sick

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
View attachment 327432

I'm changing this to go and delete the 20+ screenshots of Emma's stories you have on your phone after sharing them with tattle.

Who's with me?

I definitely need to get rid of the one of Tony in his disney face mask
I have to delete them as I go! Coming on here is my total guilty secret. If my husband knew how obsessed I’ve got over gossiping about Emma (and being on a mission for the truth from her on so many things!) he’d never look at me the same way :LOL:

• Haha