Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annabel89

Chatty Member
I find it odd how her latest Instagram post states there is 25% off on the christmas shop for black friday, but nothing on the actual shop's insta to say this???? Pro at marketing I see
Nor-folk-ing business sense! Everything is at fault with the Christmas Shop (Formerly of Holt)!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
For fucks sake Emma!!! Stop being so bloody ridiculous and just admit how shit your life is and how your need to constantly buy new things (including pets!) is just a way of trying to fill the gaping hole where true happiness should be. We’ve seen how many errors she makes with regards to animal care and yet she’s going to bring another cat into the mix. Clearly the hamster didn’t prove as exciting as they thought it would be and the novelty wore off in just over a month. Solution - get another cat! Fucking ridiculous. I’m so irate!! :mad::mad:

• Angry
  • Heart

Boredlurker

I've recently lost 6 stone and am now a realistic size 10/12, but I wouldn't even wear that in the house, let alone taking a picture for 18k people to see me in it, what on earth goes through these people's minds??!

adw2007

Chatty Member
Spoiler in case you haven't seen yet, go and look at her stories first...

The person who's done that canvas clearly doesn't like her. I spat my tea out.

• Haha

Breadhead

Chatty Member
Do you think she bought a camo face mask to conceal all her chins that we keep finding?

• Haha

myzosi

Chatty Member
Don't put a black light on those sheets, christ, they'd light up like Blackpool illuminations 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

drewydrop

Chatty Member
Why doesn’t she just say she looks really good instead of hiding it as ‘oh look I need to clean the mirror’. She does look slimmer yes, she should do as she paid £10k for WLS, but her stomach is still hiding her vagina 🙈 I really wish I was as confident/ delusional as her!

• Haha

obviously....

VIP Member
She has bought a kitten rather than rescue one of the thousands that need a home...

Also who in the right mind would introduce a kitten and a hamster to cats already settled.....they will be stressed (the cats, not Emma and tony)

• Angry

snoopyboop

Emma is having a well earned day off from taking photos of cats, lazing about, drinking sugary drinks and playing video games...... by taking photos of cats, lazing about, drinking sugary drinks and playing video games.

#bossbabe

• Haha
  • Wow

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
I'm with you on that one. I don't think my partner has ever held my stomach in a photo from behind me like that
My husband was instructed to do it in our pre-wedding photo shoot, I very quickly told the photographer to not be so ridiculous and to think of a different position for us to be in. It’s such an unnatural pose and just draws attention to the woman’s stomach - fine if it’s for a maternity shoot I suppose but not when the woman in question is 90% gunt!

• Haha

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Just seen a tiktok that Poundland has Kate Spade Samsung phone cases for a £1. Can’t wait for her to buy them all to “declutter” later!

• Haha

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
It's the back fat that got me! I am a 14-16, all be it taller than Emma but my god my back doesn't look anything like that and never has. Why does she take no care in her appearance, want to promote your CSFOH, dress up, do your hair and make-up and don't do the video in what looks like a junk room.
Exactly! Put a table in front of your Christmas tree with a nice Christmassy table cloth on, whack some Christmas music on quietly, put on a Christmas jumper and show how much care you’re putting into making up and wrapping the orders. And absolutely do not say how you forgot to pick up bits for a customers order but remembered to “nap” yourself a decoration....oh wait, too late for that.

• Heart
  • Haha
A new take on the mirror selfie today and it’s still fucking shit! She really can’t take her eyes off herself can she?!
This is worse than the full length (photoshopped) ones! It looks like it could be the poster for a really terrible teen horror film. So fucking creepy.

• Haha