Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DJ*

Chatty Member
I’ve never known anyone who has a quilt for when they’re on their sofa. I have a fleece blanket for when I’m watching tv, it’s the same type that all my friends and family have.
To me, having a quilt on your sofa is just ridiculous and screams laziness/sloppiness. Why not just go to bed? I absolutely love my blanket but I wouldn’t dream of putting a big thick bed quilt on the sofa unless I was really il - but at that point, I’d be in bed! Even today, I’m recovering from my op yesterday and I’ve left my bed quilt upstairs and I’m sat with my little blanket on downstairs.
I have a fleece blanket too. I also wouldn't bring my duvet down, i don't want my sofa to feel like my bed, if I want to go to bed then I'll go.

Reactions: 6

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Whose legs has she photoshopped into that photo? Or how many pairs of hold up pants has she got on. We all know her gunt hangs lower than that.

• Haha

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
I’ve no idea what it is Emma’s looking for but if it’s anything like tinsel then she shouldn’t have it anywhere near her house. Tinsel shouldn’t be in a house with cats as it’s so dangerous for them. But like Emma even cares, her Instagram photos will be more important than her cats’ health.

Attachments

• Angry

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Thanks for the insight, wonder if Emma realises how long she might have to wait!
The shortest time I’ve waited between a cyst/s being found and then having surgery has been 8 months. The shorter wait was only because I was already being treat by the gynae team and at a review scan 3 month after my first surgery they found that the melon sized cyst they’d just removed had refilled. They didn’t want it to grow too big again so I was “fast tracked”. Being fast tracked still meant an 8 month wait!

The longest I waited was 2 years when they found my first cyst - they kept saying wait and watch, wait and watch so I had lots of scans but it still took 2 whole years to get me on an operating table and by that point it was huge!

DJ*

Chatty Member
Are they getting a kitten? 😩
Possibly? New feeding dish too by the looks of it...

To be fair I live literally opposite a b&m (albeit a tiny village one) and I come out with something for my cats every single time 😂😂.
I hope to god they’re not getting a kitten, introducing cats is fucking hard work, especially when you have a semi feral cat
I think it's because I've just watched the vlogmas videos where they sit and unwrap all the cats presents for them and the cats aren't interested in a single thing! 😂

• Haha

Fishwife

Chatty Member
She must be spending quite a lot on the Christmas shop. She bought packaging materials and hired a storage unit. I have had the same spinning cardboard box sponsored facebook ad for a few days now does any one know what they cost? She will also be paying website hosting fees. She gave some bloggers a free box to promote and at least one as a competition prize. She only mentioned walking to the post office once so there would also be her petrol.

DJ*

Chatty Member
Well we all saw the Real Emma on her live the other day! And it was NOT a size 14. Or 16. Or 18 for that matter!
Ya gurl looks like Humpty Dumpty.

Why are her eyebrows black?!
I think she uses that Maybelline stuff that you leave on for a bit and then peel off? But even in later photos it still looks like she's forgotten to peel it off, and used a shade too dark! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly they don't look good! 😯😂

Does anyone need a new profile pic??  🤣🤣
Not everyone is good at make up, whatever... But where has she got the idea to scribble contour directly all over her nose?
Omg fecking hell!! 😂. The middle bit on the nose is meant to be highlighted and the sides contoured...I mean I'm no expert by any means but I know that much!

View attachment 333275

This is my sleep paralysis demon

F me thats big sorry 😂
What's that little squiggle on her forehead? 😂. I have one stubborn little crease on my forehead (probably from having resting bitch face! 😂 ) but I don't know what I'm worrying about as that is one crinkly forehead! 😯

Last edited:
  • Haha

NC2020

VIP Member
Now see with your red hair and tattoos I’m gonna guess you’ve got quite a quirky style that suits you? Emma does not - she’s a 30 something year old who has no idea who she is and is doing everything she can to fit in but also stand out as if she’s a teenager trying to find her place in the world.
Absolutely hit the nail on the head here. She hasn’t got a clue who she is so she jumps onto anything and everything (see Ted Baker as perfect example) to try and give herself an identity. I struggled with this in my early teens but now at a similar age to Emma I’ve built up my career, I’ve got hobbies, I’ve seen and done and experienced different things with a great group of friends and family and on my own and all of those things have moulded who I am. She doesn’t have ANY of those things...

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
A friend had an ovarian dermoid cyst which when removed was found to have a small malformed jawbone with five teeth on it. Imagine how much Emma would milk that.
I live in fear of dermoid cysts! They make me want to retch just at the thought. Thankfully mine have been endometriomas so just a load of old blood basically - no extra teeth here!

Anyone see a post on her insta this morning about choosing her velvetiser but then it disappeared?
Wonder what happened to her kitchen aid 😂
Yes I saw it. She said she could save £15 but get so much cash back on top. Couldn’t see what site she was using though or what brand it was.

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
That blue dress looked kind of nice and she changed into that other monstrosity 😫
Agreed! The first dress is way better suited to her shape (even if it does need ironing with an industrial press!) than the cat dress ever will be. And she’s not wearing a stupid headband with the blue dress so it automatically looks better! The belt on the car dress sits in the wrong place on her - although we all know it’ll disappear never to be seen again as soon as she has it on for five minutes.

Attachments

I can’t judge on that one as I don’t have an iron. It broke last year and I realised I hadn’t used in dear knows how long so never replaced it. I just make sure I take clothes out the washer as soon as they’re done and hang them up to dry straight away - no creases. Would run to my mother in laws to use hers in an emergency though :LOL:
I don't iron any of my clothes - I do the same as you and shake them out damp and hang them up. Makes me think that Emma hasn't even bothered washing the dress she's listed though?

She's honestly just so manky and the epitome of laziness. 🤢

• Sick
I think she uses that Maybelline stuff that you leave on for a bit and then peel off? But even in later photos it still looks like she's forgotten to peel it off, and used a shade too dark! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly they don't look good! 😯😂

Omg fecking hell!! 😂. The middle bit on the nose is meant to be highlighted and the sides contoured...I mean I'm no expert by any means but I know that much!

What's that little squiggle on her forehead? 😂. I have one stubborn little crease on my forehead (probably from having resting bitch face! 😂 ) but I don't know what I'm worrying about as that is one crinkly forehead! 😯
I was going to say this! Emma, the dark bits go on the side of your nose, not in the middle unless you want to emphasise it which you must not do

• Haha