Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smallpotato

VIP Member
I can't imagine what my heating bill would have to be for me to even think about sitting around naked, let alone doing yoga etc :D

I wouldn't have an issue buying duvet sets from ebay to be honest if it was something I really wanted and was discontinued, but no way would I buy faded manky leggings.

I bought a super kingsize duvet a couple of weeks ago for my new bed, but did have it dry cleaned before using it. It cost me a fiver...
i sold some limited edition cath kidston ones a few years ago. They were for a single bed and were back from when cath kidston was a tiny brand! Not a fat cat duvet from Primark

Reactions: 7

DJ*

Chatty Member
Either way we’ll hear about it. If she has a dumping episode it’ll be “you know WLS isn’t the easy way out you know, woe is me!” If she’s absolutely fine, she’ll celebrate with more treats as if her body has overcome some super challenge!
Very true. She'll no doubt celebrate with a trip to Starbucks 🙄

Boredlurker

I'm pretty new to this woman, and only found her through tattle, but does she ever say how much weight she's lost?

• Haha
I've thought the same about her posts about the junk she is still shovelling down... And the posts about her poor hamster. Perhaps Emma thinks that negative attention is better than no attention?
Definitely. Nobody on insta probably cares enough about her to show the level of concern she gets on here. So she loves it.

Scragbags

VIP Member
She said the other day she is in her dads bubble so they just stood on tonys parents doorstep when they went to visit them

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Very interesting! Can see how her compulsive shopping is linked to that instant gratification too!

Still maintain that she would be a lot happier if she got an actual job, had some routine, and got out of the house. Or even if she just spent some time volunteering instead of lounging around the house in the nude.
Her whole life revolves around it, eating, shopping, even things like posting on SM. She will love the likes/comments/replies but once she is over that she can't be bothered to respond as it doesn't give her that 'high'.

Her life is so empty, so this is the only way of getting some sort of achievement. She would genuinely feel a lot betting in herself if she got out of the house and did something worthwhile with her time. I suspect it would aid her weight loss as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Eachpeach

VIP Member
Yea I worked out the percentage of her engagement rate and the number of real followers. I’m assuming engagement includes likes and comments and perhaps number of story views perhaps.
I’ve also just worked out that if her average amount of likes is 285 and she has 12.2k real followers, only 2.33% of her followers actually like her posts. Thats so incredibly low it makes you wonder why she bothers!

Her content definitely used to be great - I was forever telling my friends about tips I’d learnt from Emma. Haven’t done that in a long long long time!
The low likes makes sense now if she's got so many fake followers. So looks like she maybe of been buying some

Ele88

Chatty Member
I'm pretty new to this woman, and only found her through tattle, but does she ever say how much weight she's lost?
No she doesn't, some people on here have managed to work out a rough start weight for her, I can't remember who or what it was now 😂 sorry that's not much help

DJ*

Chatty Member
I hope the people who like AC will understand what I'm talking about here... It annoys me no end that she refers to playing AC as "spending time with Tom Nook". I haven't played AC:NH so it might be that he features more in that game than in AC:NL, but you hardly ever interact with him. For anyone that doesn't play AC/video games in general, it's a bit like saying you're going to "spend time with Bowser" if you're playing Mario 😂
I have no idea about AC and so thought it was a character she'd named herself! 😂😂.

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
I present to you “The Tale of the Disappearing Belt” - a dark tale of an unsuspecting young girl adamant that an innocent belt (in a size much smaller than her own) would do her no harm. However, quicker than she could imagine, she found that it was her own stomach that would ingest the poor defenceless belt! Only when the belt was no more did the stomach feel happy and the girl could live to eat, sorry, see another day!
😂 😂 It literally gets eaten by her belly.

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Honestly the state of that mask gaping at the sides, what’s the point?! Don’t understand how such a savvy boss babe can’t find an affordable and well fitting option? Uniqlo have some really great ones that come in different sizes and even pass the candle test, they’re not even expensive!
But a better fitting one wouldn’t have pictures of her cats on!

Last edited:
  • Haha