Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why oh why would you have a canvas made of someone when they’re wearing a dress several several sizes too small and it’s so noticeable that the artist even shows this by adding the stretched lines of the dress!!! :ROFLMAO: Oh Tony, it’s so lovely that you clearly love your wife but you’ve gone so wrong here I can’t even put it into words!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
127630648_1878734288943911_5940666143574896245_n.jpg

As you should be.

If Emma was already in Morrisons why not buy some chocolate then? Not that she should have bought any of it. But hard to imagine that sandwich wasn't bought alongside a fizzy drink and chocolate.

She's been out more this lockdown than some people have all year.

Reactions: 18
Being judged on stuff you’ve chosen to put in the public domain, asked your followers to make you accountable for your diet and fitness choices but it’s upsetting you you’re being judged. Also, I don’t need to know you’re on your period.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 323927

As you should be.

If Emma was already in Morrisons why not buy some chocolate then? Not that she should have bought any of it. But hard to imagine that sandwich wasn't bought alongside a fizzy drink and chocolate.

She's been out more this lockdown than some people have all year.
The sandwich was from Morrison’s today and Tony posted a story showing he was in Sainsbury’s yesterday. Two supermarkets in two days. No need at all for that! The last time I was in a shop or anywhere else inside other than my house or the hospital was the 20th October. It’s like the Drews forget there’s a national lockdown going on!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
gunt.jpg

Added the most important feature...

You're welcome...

The sandwich was from Morrison’s today and Tony posted a story showing he was in Sainsbury’s yesterday. Two supermarkets in two days. No need at all for that! The last time I was in a shop or anywhere else inside other than my house or the hospital was the 20th October. It’s like the Drews forget there’s a national lockdown going on!
I can understand if they need food but not to go and look at the clothes, they only have to wait a week. I bet she'll be out in Kings Lynn or Cambridge next wednesday.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The artist has captured her true likeness haha

We haven't heard anymore about the hour a day exercise, that lasted what? 2 days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's shocking the amount they've been out. Costa, B&M, Wilko, Coop, Morrison's, Sainsbury's, Hobbycraft, the parcel shop, Aldi or was it Lidl or was it both? Probably loads more. And she has the cheek to moan that this lockdown is so hard.

You know that feeling something bad will happen before Christmas you had Emma try not to manifest it into being.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That canvas is certainly not a thing of beauty. They have always been odd. Remember when she said she did dodgy chat line work whilst doing the ironing, and he would answer ebay questions about THOSE shoe sales and pretend he was her. They used to offer him/her more money for photos of the shoes on her feet. Grim.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Also on Tony’s stories.... I would say when your wife has had WLS, the lunch choices they would be making would be simple and healthy so probably not “better” in the sense you’re hoping for!
Who consciously makes lunch plans for a random midweek work day? Just eat anything you don’t need to plan it, a sandwich, tin of soup, pot noodle, an omlette, warmed up pizza from the night before, a bowl of cereal or heaven forbid a banana - there, planned a weeks worth of lunches in about 30 seconds

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.