Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anotherct

VIP Member
I wonder if there is more to this than she lets on? We have seen their quality of work, perhaps some of the companies she has worked with don’t feel she’s worth what she charges and they are disputing the invoice which has delayed the payment while they come to an agreement?
So as a finance manager and senior credit controller, I can tell you now customers do not just pay. There’s a few who will but most need chasing. Everyone right now is clinging on to every penny until chased. What are the chances she hasn’t even contacted them to check they have their invoice? Or they don’t like her shit work. Honestly you’d think customers would pay up on time but they never ever do, not even big well known companies, and I can guarantee she’s used dodgy small companies who will have shit cash flow.

Reactions: 17

Minxxx

I was just about to type a similar response to Myzozi. It’s a disgrace that ya gurl is wearing the same top 11 months post wls. It still looks a little snug too.

That surgery took away 90% of her stomach! It should have taken away 90% of her excess weight too but greedy, lazy Emma has been too busy eating out and pouring sugar laden drinks down her neck.

skintsocks

VIP Member
She's not pregnant, she's too selfish to put anyone else first. He's holding her there, because he always has. I don't have the faintest idea why she is sharing such horrendous pictures at the moment. Seems to have lost her way, as no business person posts about their scab and their matching pyjamas on a supposedly professional account (I mean the actual scab, not Tony). Although.

• Haha

Breadhead

Chatty Member
I just assumed he would be the big brother since she referred to him as her biggest child the other day 🤷

• Sick
  • Haha

drewydrop

Chatty Member
The all you can eat is table service, you order from the menu and it’s cooked fresh. Has always been like that since before covid, but it’s £20 a head so either she ate way more than what she’s making out or she’s not really a money saving boss babe. Also that isn’t the KL B&M so they must’ve driven to Wisbech which is about 12 miles away. She needs to stop with the covid anxiety as she’s been absolutely everywhere during this pandemic and I’m guessing she’s not washing her hands regularly from the picture of her nails!

lexiloo

VIP Member
she's live on insta now looking a lot larger in the pj's than the edited photo earlier!

• Haha

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Why doesn’t she just give stuff away to charity? Or why doesn’t she just not buy so much crap in the first place:rolleyes:
This this this! I’ve put so much for free on marketplace recently because I know how many families are struggling to make ends meet and are thinking towards Christmas. I’ve given away bundles of children’s clothes and shoes, toys, books, games, dvds all for free. There were so many things that I could have got decent money for if I’d sold them but I thought of all the people who have been hit financially this year and thought they’d benefit more than I would from earning a few extra pounds. I’ve been on furlough since March and have been on a much lower wage for the majority of year so could actually do with a cash boost but unlike Emma, I actually think beyond my own needs. For example, I put a bundle of 30 Disney dvds on marketplace for free and got a message off a woman asking if she could have them as she’d lost her job and didn’t have much money to buy Christmas presents for her daughter who’d been asking for Disney Plus all year like her friends at school all had - it nearly broke my heart! She was over the moon when she came to collect them!

• Heart
I'm wondering if it was an engagement ploy too. Get people saying OMG Emma hun are you getting a new kitten? You are such a boss babe! OMG ya gurl is getting TWO kittens?!? Omg Omg I can't believe how amazing and inspirational you are for getting all these cats and sitting at home doing FA and being a waste of space. xoxo

6faa2ee129e9dc929db32371ba2f2a13.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Agreed Tony looks rough but at least he's not morphing into Les Dawson like Princess Triple Chins.

• Haha
Being judged on stuff you’ve chosen to put in the public domain, asked your followers to make you accountable for your diet and fitness choices but it’s upsetting you you’re being judged. Also, I don’t need to know you’re on your period.

Shan22

You can get 2 extra than Emma’s packs for only £1.75 at Tesco - and they’re scented! I can confirm the berries & apple and fig & mulberry ones smell gorgeous!

Or you can buy 50 of the same ones Emma offers on Amazon for £6.10, so 25 more for only an extra £1.11 with free delivery. Emma charges £4.99 with £3.50 delivery for only 25 tea lights.
Amazon, pack of 50 works out at 12p a candle.
Emma’s shop, pack of 25 works out at 33p a candle so almost triple the cost of Amazon!
How has she not researched this when doing her prices?
I get 100 for £2.50 in wilko 🤣 but fig and mulberry sounds beaut, I'll get some when I'm next in Tesco!

Emma babes we dont need to be told you're OBSESSED with yourself, its pretty fucking obvious 🙄 (cue insta post/story about self love and being proud and blah blah blah)

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Get well soon, been worried about you!
Ah thank you! I’m doing suprisingly good. Had surgery yesterday morning for 3 hours, in recovery for 2 and then back home in bed less than 4 hours after that. The surgeon described it as “extensive surgery” and has done absolutely loads of work in my abdomen but I’m so shocked at how good I feel despite feeling rather battered, blown up and bloated from the gas.

When I was in hospital I was thinking about Emma’s WLS and how she had a massive pile of “entertainment” by her bed and made the staff keep her in longer than necessary to “get her money’s worth”. I looked at my phone for a little while and had my fingers and toes crossed I’d be back at home with my family as soon as was viably possible. Completely different perspectives on healthcare! Emma saw it as a hotel for a few nights to read and play games, I saw it as a necessary health care trip that needed to be done and dusted as soon as possible. No milking it here!

• Heart

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
The cat's pricing is probably more realistic than yours Mrs £5 for a pack of tealights 🙄😂
You can get 2 extra than Emma’s packs for only £1.75 at Tesco - and they’re scented! I can confirm the berries & apple and fig & mulberry ones smell gorgeous!

Or you can buy 50 of the same ones Emma offers on Amazon for £6.10, so 25 more for only an extra £1.11 with free delivery. Emma charges £4.99 with £3.50 delivery for only 25 tea lights.
Amazon, pack of 50 works out at 12p a candle.
Emma’s shop, pack of 25 works out at 33p a candle so almost triple the cost of Amazon!
How has she not researched this when doing her prices?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow