Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Husband has got me a baby yoda for Christmas, and I’ve got him an Xbox game. We have literally picked our presents! We don’t need anything, and this year with lockdown... we have spent so much money. Maybe we need to sign up for a money saving blog from a boss babe
That's because you and your husband have fulfilling lives. I know you have one of the hardest, most draining jobs out there (especially this year!), but every single day you are making such an impact on people's lives (not just directly your patients' but also their families and loved ones!).

Emma and Tony's lives have no sense of purpose or importance. They're trying to fill their lives by stuffing their house full of plastic tat and pets, and stuffing their faces with food. No matter how many landfills they manage to fill with Poundland shite and no matter how much Emma manages to stretch that thumb tum, they will never find fulfilment this way and will forever be chasing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Never noticed before her bottom teeth aren’t that bad! Weird how the top ones are so tic tac like!!
The front few seem ok but as soon as you start moving backwards, the tic tacs are back.

It's a bit shitty her waiting till Monday to pick and pack orders made on Friday, it's Christmas in 25 days FFS pull your finger out!
She’s very clever on her website to not state how long delivery will actually take. This means she can be as slow and lazy as she likes. Normally on this page of a website it will say something like “we aim to dispatch your item within 24 hours” or something similar, suspiciously missing from Emma’s site.

Fishwife

Chatty Member
A pre Christmas request, 10,000 steps. A walk to the post office without a sugary drink as a reward

• Haha

DJ*

Chatty Member
This is the person who can’t be bothered to put clothes on so wanders her house naked.

Not to be too graphic but imagine being so overweight that you’ve got folds of skin, under apron areas, rolls etc (plenty of places to sweat from) and just plonking yourself down naked on your sofa. I mean, is it just me or is the thought horrifying? Imagine having your bare fanny rubbing against your sofa every time you move 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I couldn’t think of anything more uncomfortable for my fanny and disgusting for my sofa!
Omg she'll be leaving slug trails as she slouch'sround that sofa! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Breadhead

Chatty Member
She will probably post some kind of tortoise and hare quote about how everyone's journey is different now and how happy she is with her progress 🙄

• Haha

Noseynigel

I love in the latest post she puts she will like someone’s ad if she has the time 😂😂😂 it’s less than 1 sec to like someone’s photo

• Wow
  • Haha

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
I’m literally dumbfounded!!!! How can you go out for one cat and come back with two?! What kind of reputable person would give away/sell TWO cats to someone who’s turned up for only ONE? Especially when that person already has 3 cats at home?! It’s so irresponsible. I’m genuinely shocked by this whole episode in the ongoing Drew saga, it’s so beyond realistic but yet somehow it’s true!

• Angry
@Smallpotato We love you and the inside scoop too much. I won't let them do it to you 💕💕

One thing that really really winds me up is when she says "imma" Although "ya Gurl" is a very very close second! She must think she is someone to call herself that and that we are her loyal legion of fans! 😂
The loyal 17k fans when hardly any of them can be bothered to like or comment on her grid posts LOL

Also...
My colleague sent me this earlier and straight away it made me think about ya gurl. She has openly said she wishes she was a cat before.

hqdefault (1).jpg

• Haha

Usernamey

How much prep does she do for Tony’s birthday 😳 Christ she talks about him like he’s her child.
also on the live she’s looking much bigger than the insta photos we’ve been seeing...

• Haha

DoseofReality

VIP Member
My advice for the sheets- burn them.

Also why can't she send the dress back if it's new? Not very boss babe to lose money on it. But that's just her mentality, buy stuff for a fix, too lazy to take it back and then try to sell it on and say you're side hustling and making money.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart