Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
🤣 might explain the emergency hospital and going missing in action.
Honestly I hope not. Not just for the child's sake but also Emma's. She can't look after herself most days let alone with a baby. I had my son at 19 and I struggled with everything. I feel so bad admitting this but I remember telling my mum I hated not being able to watch tv or go to bed whenever I wanted. That sounds so spoilt and entitled but how I felt. I struggled with becoming a mum at an early age but I don't regret it.
Whereas I can see Emma really not enjoying it. Pregnancy can be very tough for some people. All we would have is days of stories about how hard her life is but forgetting about people with infertility issues or losses.

Plus babies/toddlers aren't known for sitting quietly so mummy can buy crap online and play AC.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

snoopyboop

Imagine dropping 10k on weight loss surgery, having diabetes and cancer.... and still treating your body like shit!!!

Emma is fuelled on 100% crap. We all like some junk now and again but jesus wept, how has her body not shut down?

• Sad

So......yeah

Chatty Member
Why is no-one talking about the dead reindeer for sale in her Christmas shop 😂 Poor thing is hanging upside down by his candy cane striped legs!
WTAF?!?!? That’s hilarious, she even has the cheek to charge £9 for it! They would be about £1 at Poundstretcher or similar, not be the type of decoration that you should be buying from the CS(FOH)!!

What a load of shite!

• Haha
  • Wow

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Well we all saw the Real Emma on her live the other day! And it was NOT a size 14. Or 16. Or 18 for that matter!
Ya gurl looks like Humpty Dumpty.

Why are her eyebrows black?!

• Haha

Breadhead

Chatty Member
Anyone see a post on her insta this morning about choosing her velvetiser but then it disappeared?
Wonder what happened to her kitchen aid 😂

• Haha

Shan22

I find it odd how her latest Instagram post states there is 25% off on the christmas shop for black friday, but nothing on the actual shop's insta to say this???? Pro at marketing I see

• Wow

Delia Smith

VIP Member
There’s a difference between confidence and delusion though!

I was trying to think of how I would compare in size to Emma so had a hunt for a full length photo - this was the only one I could find! I’m not in the habit of usually taking photos in hospital gowns but my husband had text me to ask if I got in to the ward ok and I sent this back in response as a “yes”.
Okay, I’m 5’8” and Emma is a dwarf but from front on, I’m not sure I see a whole lot of difference between us (except my stomach doesn’t hang to my knees). Hidden under my hospital gown is also a much more defined waist than Emma has. I would say most of my clothes are a 20 (I do have them from a 14 to a 22 though). How on earth can Emma possibly think she is a 14/16?! Please tell me I’m not mad and seeing myself totally wrong?!
Girl you are a LOT smaller than Emma! Plus she edits pretty much ALL her photos and the difference is still huge!

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
View attachment 323427
So 31.15% of her followers are fake
Wow! That works out at 5.5k fake followers. So really she has 12.2k real followers but only an average engagement from 108 of them! Really puts how shit she is into perspective. I reckon the WLS photos skew the likes figures as they always have loads more than her usual shite content.

• Wow

Shan22

Thought I'd have a little browse of the formerly of holt christma s shop (as its laid out on the STUNNNING website) and pick out some faves xo

First up, some £5 tealights. Yes, FIVE POUNDS.
Screenshot_20201120-075545_Instagram.jpg

Next, (and my personal fave) a dusty mouldy apple decoration! 😍😍
Screenshot_20201120-075657_Instagram.jpg

And last but by no means least, a fair amount of CAT TAT (emma you do know this shop is supposed to be about christmas, and what CUSTOMERS want, not what you want)
Screenshot_20201120-075506_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201120-075519_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

NC2020

VIP Member
Tell you what she really needs to list on eBay - that horrendous leather jacket she looks absolutely awful in it

• Haha
  • Heart

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
I recon the only reason she’s more excited it because of the food. It’ll be a big breakfast, chocolate and sweets all day and a takeaway plus cake!

Awww Tony has remembered that they own a Christmas shop (formerly of Holt). He has worked really hard on a stop animation which Emma is asking us to watch.

She is now encouraging people to support content creators by liking, comment and share. Yeah alright hun. You are only doing it because your engagement is so poor.

Latest few posts....
Encouraging people to return clothes - 72 likes and 12 comments
Face to face Friday - 295 likes and 8 comments
Gummy bear earrings - 124 likes and 4 comments
Evening side hustle ideas - 142 likes and 14 comments
Ad about credit scores - 107 likes and 5 comments
Date night picture - 320 likes and 31 comments
Ad about experian again - 131 likes and 0 comments
Christmas post and bragging about her shop - 133 likes and 6 comments

Not exactly much when she has 17.7k followers

• Wow

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Emma come off it hun. The posts are pointless even when you show us your two bites of food. I don’t believe she doesn’t carry on after showing her food moved about a bit

View attachment 328587
If that genuinely is all she could eat - why have half a Yorkshire pudding? 1) who had the other half? Probably Emma before she plated up her meal. 2) why not have some more veg instead of the half a Yorkshire pudding to at least try and get some natural nutrients into her body? I really don’t get her logic.

Reactions: 16

Nimel93

Why doesn’t she just bake a potato and use the chicken ‘delicious mixture’ as a filling (without the cheese)? Why does everything have to be junk food?

Or better still stick to your diet Emma and just have some salad with chicken.
And super sugary sweet bbq sauce. Nobody would expect her to eat clean/plant based/grain based super healthy 100% of the time but it’s like she can’t physically have a meal without processed ingredients. I’m fat but almost every meal I eat is homemade with fresh ingredients, and I work and have a toddler! It actually boggles my mind trying to figure out what she does with all her time if she can’t even prepare healthy foods.

Reactions: 16