Emma Drew #15 got that bread, then left to hide in bed for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Little Owl is someone you should steer well clear of if you are looking for realistic diet and lifestyle inspiration. She apparently eats out every day at the most amazing hipster fast food places (every post is full of cringey hyperbole) whilst not putting on any weight and then posing at home with full makeup and her tits and arse out constantly. I imagine she's actually a really unhappy, lonely woman with a pretty ravaging eating disorder.
She works at Joules 4 hours a week or something. She needs to get off the gram and stop looking at herself in the mirror quite so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think the dress is nice if it was styled well, probably with a belt. A nice transitional piece, but I wouldn't say it's an every day item. Where is she planning on wearing this during lockdown? It just doesn't fit very well either, Plus she doesn't have magic mirrors like the one in m&s..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did we ever find out the news from the hospital?
Of course not! Emma’s all about the “woe is me, look at me, give me your attention” BEFORE an appointment and “it’s none of your business, I need to keep it to myself” AFTER an appointment. I’m all about having personal boundaries and not over sharing with strangers buuuut that rule should give before, during, after anything medical related - not just when it suits you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It's all kicking off again on the Poundland appreciation society! 😂. (Yes I am a member...don't judge me! 😂 ) am expecting a second "but a crunchie IS an essential" post any minute now! 😂
Oh for crying out loud, that discussion is absolutely ridiculous.
Chocolate for PMS? It’s a nice thing to have but essential? Definitely not! And I speak as someone who has had frequently had month long periods!
Chocolate for people with mental health issues? Not seeing the link there personally!

Wonder what Emma’s opinion is on it all?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gosh they need to get a grip. No one needs a special trip to Poundland for chocolate or Christmas decorations right now. Yes everyone’s essentials is different but as the comment below says, how about just do you and don’t post! Mind boggles.

In lockdown 1 my husband tried to stop me going out for tea bags, we argued and I stormed out to get my essential tea bags (I had none in!). 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gosh they need to get a grip. No one needs a special trip to Poundland for chocolate or Christmas decorations right now. Yes everyone’s essentials is different but as the comment below says, how about just do you and don’t post! Mind boggles.

In lockdown 1 my husband tried to stop me going out for tea bags, we argued and I stormed out to get my essential tea bags (I had none in!). 🤣
i think they have misunderstood the definition of essential, or at least chosen to redefine it!

Reactions: 13
Buying tit loads of blogs....

Clearly Emma doesn't realise its quality over quantity. All her blogs are shite

Reactions: 15
I bet she won’t learn and put a little padlock on the door or fix however he escaped. The pair of them are so stupid and selfish. Poor little animal will end up killed by the cats because of his incompetent owners

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.