Emma Drew #15 got that bread, then left to hide in bed for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the pair of them waddling around looking for the escaped hamster. Wonder if either of them have ever broken into a run. Would love to see that!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think poor little Wisps days are numbered 😢
Anyone got the RSCPA number?

We had a dwarf hamster at uni and he lived better than us as students, even had his own bedroom at one point. I feel so sorry for The Twits’ hamster, it’s borderline animal abuse/ neglect.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It's all kicking off again on the Poundland appreciation society! 😂. (Yes I am a member...don't judge me! 😂 ) am expecting a second "but a crunchie IS an essential" post any minute now! 😂
I had to bite my tongue and not reply! Load of tit I might find a hair cut classed as essential but can’t get one of them I might find it essential for my mental health that my husband not go to work to serve these wankers (he doesn’t work in Poundland but his work seems classed as essential because of people like this) people are such selfish twats

Reactions: 13
If you can sell a product for 86% less than its usual price, it’s usually not worth selling in the first place. I can 100% guarantee this is correct for Emma’s crap content!
Yes! Wonder how she came up with the original figures and how many people purchased at that price (as if I had I’d be massively annoyed she’s now selling at such a big discount!)?

Reactions: 8
[QUOTE="JoeBloggs, post: 2828429, member: 18230"

In lockdown 1 my husband tried to stop me going out for tea bags, we argued and I stormed out to get my essential tea bags (I had none in!). 🤣
[/QUOTE]

I am with you 100% on the tea bags!!!! Your husband was a brave man to try and stop a tea bag run!

• Haha
If you can sell a product for 86% less than its usual price, it’s usually not worth selling in the first place. I can 100% guarantee this is correct for Emma’s crap content!
Stock photos for £25? Plenty of websites that you can get photos for free like Pixabay, Pexels and Unsplash. None of that stuff is worth anything like the price shes put on them

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Stock photos for £25? Plenty of websites that you can get photos for free like Pixabay, Pexels and Unsplash. None of that stuff is worth anything like the price shes put on them
She spends her personal life living in a fantasy world, why would her work life be any different? Emma hasn’t had even a toe in the real world since she became a blogger!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm just sad that the price doesn't end in a 7. She ticks so many of Mike Winnet's contrapeneur bingo boxes that I'd love to see him feature her (some of the boxes include : bs backstory, unrealistic income, deep discount, value stack and social proof).

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm just sad that the price doesn't end in a 7. She ticks so many of Mike Winnet's contrapeneur bingo boxes that I'd love to see him feature her (some of the boxes include : bs backstory, unrealistic income, deep discount, value stack and social proof).

I would love to know Emma's actual income figures. How much does she pay Tony, how much does she withdraw in dividends? What is her real income and spending?

I still laugh at her motto "I help you to make money, save money & live the life YOU want"

She certainly does not help or inspire me lol

I had to bite my tongue and not reply! Load of tit I might find a hair cut classed as essential but can’t get one of them I might find it essential for my mental health that my husband not go to work to serve these wankers (he doesn’t work in Poundland but his work seems classed as essential because of people like this) people are such selfish twats
People honestly are. In the worst of lockdown I was ordering chocolate from amazon!

I was under the impression especially first lockdown that surviving and staying safe was ESSENTIAL so food and water. Not what I class as “luxury” / not essential. Paint (oh but paints essential I need to paint during time off) same with plants and now everything is classed as essential but my thought is will you die if you can’t paint? Probably not to be honest so therefore to me it’s non essential sorry had a few drinks and spilled my thoughts here luckily not the Poundland group 😂 that place is full of bleeping idiots moaning about gonks pumpkins and people selling at profit just piss off 😂 Emma doesn’t even use the group or admin it the lazy sod it’s purely to get views on her Poundland videos but her members to better videos on it than her

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think the main purpose of the poundland appreciation society is to give Emma facebook followers so she can get advertisers on board. I think she also buys blogs for their social media followers and email lists. She hardly ever posts in any of her other Facebook groups. I have not seen the matched betting group so can't comment.

And she is one of the most selfish twats of all 😒. She now has the cheek to have a stay home icon on her stories...if only she'd have followed that advice from the start.

I was under the impression especially first lockdown that surviving and staying safe was ESSENTIAL so food and water. Not what I class as “luxury” / not essential. Paint (oh but paints essential I need to paint during time off) same with plants and now everything is classed as essential but my thought is will you die if you can’t paint? Probably not to be honest so therefore to me it’s non essential sorry had a few drinks and spilled my thoughts here luckily not the Poundland group 😂 that place is full of bleeping idiots moaning about gonks pumpkins and people selling at profit just piss off 😂 Emma doesn’t even use the group or admin it the lazy sod it’s purely to get views on her Poundland videos but her members to better videos on it than her
They've even recruited 5-6 new admins because they can't keep up with the workload of authorising posts and moderating etc ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ I mean I've got to admit I do want a gonk myself, but even I'm getting sick of the multiple gonk posts and the pumpkin posts before them 🙄

Honestly I'm fuming after seeing her latest story about how she has "no idea" why the cat is spending so much time on the bed, and then she pans to the hamster cage...she really is one sick, cruel witch 🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
And she is one of the most selfish twats of all 😒. She now has the cheek to have a stay home icon on her stories...if only she'd have followed that advice from the start.

They've even recruited 5-6 new admins because they can't keep up with the workload of authorising posts and moderating etc ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ I mean I've got to admit I do want a gonk myself, but even I'm getting sick of the multiple gonk posts and the pumpkin posts before them 🙄

Honestly I'm fuming after seeing her latest story about how she has "no idea" why the cat is spending so much time on the bed, and then she pans to the hamster cage...she really is one sick, cruel witch 🤬
Wasn’t he a feral cat for a while too? His hunter radar will be more prominent than the other two cats I’m sure - recipe for disaster!

• Sad
  • Angry
Tony listed loads of hamster names on his story to justify the latest ones escapes. I’ve had a hamster or two escape from a cage before. I found one in a box of tissues and the other on the cushion on a sofa. That’s life. But making light of cats waiting to pounce on the hamster is evil.

• Angry
  • Sad
Why did she return that cardigan for a smaller size?? It fits?? I'm so confused on why she thinks everything is meant to be uncomfortably tight

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why did she return that cardigan for a smaller size?? It fits?? I'm so confused on why she thinks everything is meant to be uncomfortably tight
Probably because pre-WLS she had to cram herself into clothes from a lot of shops. Also she’s a fan of non-scale victories (because she’s not getting many on the scale) so is willing to literally stretch the definition of a size 14/16

At the end of the day she’s only fooling herself

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.