Emma Drew #15 got that bread, then left to hide in bed for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joules - littleowl works for them.
Thank you!

Just googled and if you search “Chloe Joules dress” you get to see an array of photos of the dress in a variety of patterns. Not one of the photos looks like the model is wearing a shapeless sack but there is absolutely no shape to it when Emma wears it. How does she not see how bad it looks on her?

Reactions: 8
Emma, please.
A maxi dress is never going to suit someone of your height, and anyone who’s telling you that style suits is not your friend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I thought that dress picture was going to be another "this dress is so big on me now, time to donate" post... Wow 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Posting this posing with a star in the background 🤢 I'm sure that homeless person was so grateful Emma, having a go at a photographer is going to get those homeless off the streets, a warm bed to sleep in and food to eat 🙄 now you can sleep tonight feeling smug and self righteous
I hope she got the person in the background of her photo permission before posting it. The irony.

Wonder if this blog is more or less than the £12,000 she spent on a blog earlier in the year and never mentioned again?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That dress is awful, but she’s definitely losing weight. Joules’ largest size is a 20 and that dress is swamping her.

Reactions: 3
[
Feel a bit sorry for her I don't think that girl has her best interests at heart
I don't feel sorry for her. She spouts absolute lies, turns on people, and is a lazy cow. She manipulates her pictures for attention, and claims carer benefits when I don't see her actually caring for anybody apart from herself.

Reactions: 20
Emma says that she let her hamster out for plenty of exercise so it’s ok the cage was too small as a temporary measure. Hamsters are nocturnal hun, you go to bed at like 10pm?? Hmmm...
Why did you buy a hamster when you knew that your cage at home wasn’t suitable? Why did your no spend November include a living being but it didn’t include spending that bit extra on an adequate place to keep that life 🤔
She’ll probably give it a play date with the cats next 😂🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.