Emma Drew #15 got that bread, then left to hide in bed for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a cardigan! The best ones are the ones that will wrap around you.

We can all wear smaller cardigans, but in my opinion we shouldn't 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why did she return that cardigan for a smaller size?? It fits?? I'm so confused on why she thinks everything is meant to be uncomfortably tight
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the size of this cardigan! Why is she so blind?

Also, why is she wearing a green cardigan, a red leopard print top and a red tartan bow hair band together? Too much Emma! Stick the leopard top on with some plain jeans and the hair band with a plain black outfit. The green cardigan could go with a few things but not anything red.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She’s only been able to get a smaller size as it looks like there’s no buttons on the cardigan. If it had buttons that needed doing up she would have had to exchanged for a bigger size! Sorry Emma but you are not a size 14-16!

Also the hamster, I feel so sorry for it, I’ll be amazed if it makes it to Christmas! :(

Attachments

Reactions: 10
She hasn’t actually said she exchanged it because it was too big, perhaps she bought it in a 10-12 and has now realised it’s too small and has to exchange for the bigger 14-16. Unlikely I know but maybe that’s what the sad crying faces are for - she’s suddenly realised she’s still not a slinky, skinny Minnie.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She may be 14-16 in a cardigan because it doesn’t have to cover the gunt which by the way doesn’t seem any smaller 😂

• Haha
Ya gurl got her 1’s and 2’s mixed up. She was meant to say she swapped it for a size 24-26. doh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Her poor hamster must be absolutely terrified with the scent of her cats constantly around it. She is unbelievably cruel letting the cats anywhere near it.

• Angry
She’s only been able to get a smaller size as it looks like there’s no buttons on the cardigan. If it had buttons that needed doing up she would have had to exchanged for a bigger size! Sorry Emma but you are not a size 14-16!

Also the hamster, I feel so sorry for it, I’ll be amazed if it makes it to Christmas! :(
This cardigan doesn’t even fit let alone a smaller one. She’s pulling it together, the sides are meant to pretty much touch and be able to wrap around you twice (IMO of a cardigan). She’s deluded.

Reactions: 11
It’s impossible not to lose weight straight after weight loss surgery, right? How long does it take for people to start regaining the weight again, a year? If Emma is good at anything it is self sabotage.

Reactions: 8
I didn’t think it was possible but she looks more like Peter Griffin than ever in those photos !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.