Emma Drew #15 got that bread, then left to hide in bed for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma if you can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three tomatoes why you so fat still?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Does it not occur to her that Treecko being scared of Wisp approaching him is actually a bad thing? That Treecko is likely to lash out and hurt Wisp if he’s scared? She’s so thick

She is too busy trying to prove to tattle how safe the hamster is instead of actually understanding anyone’s concerns

Reactions: 13
She can only manage 3 cherry tomatoes and a third of chicken breast. 😐🤨
Got to leave room to wash it down with Starbucks and fizzy pop!

Does it not occur to her that Treecko being scared of Wisp approaching him is actually a bad thing? That Treecko is likely to lash out and hurt Wisp if he’s scared? She’s so thick
The cat is actually scared of the hamster, so I know...let's let the hamster out right in front of him! Cruelty to both animals...honestly she is one dumb witch 🤬

Reactions: 17
He wouldn't sit starting at the cage if he was scared, my cat was scared of the hoover and as soon as he saw it (even if it was off) he'd leg it. I think he's eyeing the poor hamster up. Either she will lose it, it will get ill due to neglect or one of the cats will get it. She's desperate to prove what she's doing is ok, there will be silence once she's proved wrong.

Reactions: 19
She is too busy trying to prove to tattle how safe the hamster is instead of actually understanding anyone’s concerns
Yeah trying to get one up on us like "haha look at them Tony, look at them all wound up and pissed off" She's too dumb to see what she's doing is actually really really cruel, so much for being an animal lover 😒

• Angry
Reactions: 19
This post doesnt even make sense on that blog. Littered with spelling and grammatical mistakes: https://makemoneywithoutajob.com/how-outsourcing-toxicology-billing-services-benefit-your-practice/
This blog post has nothing to do with making money without a job 😂 she’s just proven again how lazy she is - just moved everything from emmadrewinfo to the new website name but hasn’t checked what’s actually relevant? Or asked anyone to actually proofread!

Reactions: 5
She is so thick. She has clearly read here, saw we have accused her of animal cruelty and thought she would prove us wrong. But in her pathetic attempt to do so, she has told us treeko is actually terrified of wisp. Hey Emma, then you’re still an equally cruel witch for doing that to treeko then (even though it’s utter bollocks)

Reactions: 12
In what world is that only 1/3 of a chicken breast?? Emma I think you need to re-educate yourself on fractions 🤔

Reactions: 11
In what world is that only 1/3 of a chicken breast?? Emma I think you need to re-educate yourself on fractions 🤔
I never even thought of that! Looking back at it it could easily be a whole breast chopped up.

However she also says 3 cherry tomatoes and there’s 7 on the plate so I’m guessing she’s plated up her food then claiming she’s only part of it. All lies either way!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How pathetic her life is to spend her day thinking she's getting one over Tattle. Go and put some effort into your less scammy money making schemes.

Reactions: 9
I literally only mentioned Emma’s plan to buy a new Popsy dress for every dress size dropped two days ago and lo and behold, a new Popsy dress! So...Hi Emma, hope you’re enjoying the thread!
She literally relies on us for content ideas 😂😂 here's an idea, maybe do a month of brushing your hair every day, we all know how you love monthly challenges!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.