Emma Drew #15 got that bread, then left to hide in bed for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has definitely been reading here

Apparently wisp isn't scared of the cats and the cats don't claw at the cage or go for wisp.

Treeko sits on the bed watching wisp

Blah blah blah

She has been reading here

• Sad
Reactions: 22
That poor hamster is going to be so stressed. They can sense preditors. I had a hamster when i got a kitten and they was ok kitten never bothered even as it grew, but never let them near eachother!! I would absolutely love another hamster but ive also got 2 other cats aswell now. And know its not fair on a prey animal to surrounded by bloody preditors. That cat had his hunting eyes on. She cant say any bloody different. Poor whisp 😔

Reactions: 8
I like how on top of being a boss witch, she’s now also an animal mind reader so it seems as she’s given us all a detailed breakdown of the cats/hamster’s emotions & feelings and their general state of mind. She gets worse by the day 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 14
The hamster is probably looking out of fear - keeping the predator in sight rather than running to look out of love! How stupid can you get Emma?!

I googled “cat and hamster” to see what google said about it all - these are some of the answers to the top questions asked. Read them carefully Emma, they’re quite simple so you’ll manage to understand them I’m sure!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
The rate at which my ‘docile’ ‘idiot’ ‘lazy’ cats bring in prey during their outdoor time is alarming, they’ve brought everything from mice, voles, baby rats, baby birds, adult birds, frogs. They are predators at their core, as loving and idiot as they may seem, they are predators. Emma needs her head checking.

Also before everyone comes at me I’ve tried everything, they get the collars off, they slip the anti cat fencing, if I try and keep them in the house the escape by literally whatever means possibly including getting stuck in a halfway open upstairs window... I save any wildlife that has a chance of survival and go out of my way to drop off any injured birds at a local animal rescue that rehabilitates birds. What can I say, cats are monsters!

Reactions: 13
The rate at which my ‘docile’ ‘idiot’ ‘lazy’ cats bring in prey during their outdoor time is alarming, they’ve brought everything from mice, voles, baby rats, baby birds, adult birds, frogs. They are predators at their core, as loving and idiot as they may seem, they are predators. Emma needs her head checking.

Also before everyone comes at me I’ve tried everything, they get the collars off, they slip the anti cat fencing, if I try and keep them in the house the escape by literally whatever means possibly including getting stuck in a halfway open upstairs window... I save any wildlife that has a chance of survival and go out of my way to drop off any injured birds at a local animal rescue that rehabilitates birds. What can I say, cats are monsters!
I don't think anyone will get at you, Cats hunt. End of. I feel you about the collars! I literally have a drawer full of collars. They constantly get them off 😫😂

Reactions: 7
Imagine having a thread about you that you read and the only thing you try and bother to "correct" is about a hamster
What about the other stuff?
That poor hamster won't last long, one day it will stop being mentioned in the hopes we all forget it existed in the first place like everything else

Our last cat, when we rehomed him we were told he didn't hunt and we laughed. He brought us in a rat and a live mouse within weeks 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am disgusted. She is a complete moron. There is no way she is faster than a cat going after prey and the poor thing is going to have a heart attack. Wtf is wrong with her? She may not have read this thread as I bet she got a lot of messages on Instagram after posting that picture. It's animal abuse should be reported

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It is strictly against instagram's Ts&Cs to sell your account. They run the risk of Instagram closing it down if that is found to be the case. Not a very Bossbabe investment

This post doesnt even make sense on that blog. Littered with spelling and grammatical mistakes: https://makemoneywithoutajob.com/how-outsourcing-toxicology-billing-services-benefit-your-practice/
I'm so confused about the Christmas shop (formerly of Holt).

If Emma is only expecting to break even by Christmas, how was it a good investment? Couldn't they have just created their own website and bought a load of tatty cheap stock themselves? I just don't see the benefit of having bought the business vs starting their own shop themselves? Unless the Christmas Shop of Holt is some big brand name that I'm not aware of.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She can only manage 3 cherry tomatoes and a third of chicken breast. 😐🤨
As if that’s even true! Perhaps if she didn’t fill her stomach up with massive cups of sugary drinks she might manage a bit more food with actual nutrition. Anyone who can drink a huge Starbucks drink can fit food in their stomach - it’s all about choices and Emma continually makes the wrong ones!

Reactions: 16
As if that’s even true! Perhaps if she didn’t fill her stomach up with massive cups of sugary drinks she might manage a bit more food with actual nutrition. Anyone who can drink a huge Starbucks drink can fit food in their stomach - it’s all about choices and Emma continually makes the wrong ones!
exactly! She must feel like tit constantly. No wonder shes always in bed

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.