Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been a lurker for quite a while now after stumbling across this site when I was searching to see if there were others like me who were doubting Emma's cancer diagnosis or at least querying why she hadn't been talking about it. I've read most of the posts since finding this site and have found myself nodding in agreement at them, and thinking if we are all thinking and saying the same things then we can't all be wrong...she really is a horrible, vile, lazy person.

Anyhow, I can't keep quiet any longer after reading yesterday's tweet and seeing her Instagram stories...she really is a piece of work. Having seen my Dad diagnosed with colon cancer and then later losing him to that horrendous disease I had to speak up. My Dad took the news like the kind, caring gentleman that he was, more concerned about the rest of his family than himself and until the last few weeks was running round and had more energy than any of us and still had a lust for life...and he was decades older than her. He never moaned or complained even though he must have been suffering, and he didn't need a nope day like that lazy cow does. Sorry about the rant, it just really boiled my blood last night with her "sexy letter" 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Omg I’ve just realised your consultant didn’t actually wrote ‘small potato’ in you letter 😂😂 thought that was a bit odd
Omg same hahaha I was like wow firstly how rude of them to call you a potato and secondly how unprofessional?! That’s so funny!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I must of missed the day she baked those 😂
Do you mean to say you don’t subscribe to her money saving blog because I’m pretty sure they got a two page spread. I’ll save you the bother of looking for it - mix 100g of flour butter and sugar in a bowl, split it into balls, put them in the oven till you think they’re done. No kitchen aid required, they literally make them at my nieces nursery. I’ve saved you £500 on the kitchen aid so that’ll be £90 please for my money saving course.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you mean to say you don’t subscribe to her money saving blog because I’m pretty sure they got a two page spread. I’ll save you the bother of looking for it - mix 100g of flour butter and sugar in a bowl, split it into balls, put them in the oven till you think they’re done. No kitchen aid required, they literally make them at my nieces nursery. I’ve saved you £500 on the kitchen aid so that’ll be £90 please for my money saving course.
You forgot the most technical part, squashing with a fork!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve commented on one of the threads about Emma once before but I catch up on them time to time & I just can’t anymore. Yesterday I cannot even begin to comment on, you have all said exactly what I’ve been thinking! ‘Sexy’ letter, what is wrong with her? Then their much needed day off??? What have they done? Nothing. It makes me furious.

Reactions: 9
You forgot the most technical part, squashing with a fork!
Crucial! Yeah so mix it all together and squish it with a fork. If you’re Emma Drew eat all at once because they’re only small. Although... 700 calories in 100g of butter, 400 cal in 100g sugar and the same in the flour so coming in at 1,500 for the lot, no wonder her weight loss has stalled

Reactions: 7
Oh no I love mine, but I think Emma underestimates the weigh and cleaning it. It’ll be a a £500 decorative item for her.
I think that’s all she’s aiming for - her comment of “wouldn’t a pink Kitchen Aid look so cute here?” says it all. It definitely wasn’t “I can’t wait to make amazing things with a Kitchen Aid as I’m such a keen baker”. Nope, all about the cute factor.

Reactions: 12
I think that’s all she’s aiming for - her comment of “wouldn’t a pink Kitchen Aid look so cute here?” says it all. It definitely wasn’t “I can’t wait to make amazing things with a Kitchen Aid as I’m such a keen baker”. Nope, all about the cute factor.
Cute.... vom 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Arghhhhh no. I'm following a keto way of life and loosing weight way quicker than Emma. I really hope she doesn't hijack this and make it a thing.
She will have a new Keto food blog before we know it.

Slightly OT but does anyone know why MarthaJay hasn’t been posting?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.