Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the royals give each other small joke presents as they have every thing they need. I don't think a snow globe from the Holt christmas shop would have pride of place on their mantlepiece. Perhaps Emma should get a shorter hairstyle which would be easier to manage if she can't be bothered to brush it.

Reactions: 8
I think the royals give each other small joke presents as they have every thing they need. I don't think a snow globe from the Holt christmas shop would have pride of place on their mantlepiece. Perhaps Emma should get a shorter hairstyle which would be easier to manage if she can't be bothered to brush it.
She would absolutely look better with short, more manageable hair. She more often then not looks like she’s been dragged through a hedge backwards but yet you see her looking in the mirror going “ooh yea, hair looks good today, no need to brush it!” She clearly thinks it’s lovely beach waves but instead it’s a knotty, tatty, dry mess!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow that 'shop'. I've never seen such tat in my life. Way overpriced, awful quality just from the photos. Knowing her dirty fingernails have been all over the stock would put me off. Covid hazard. They need to rethink this idea pronto. They will end up selling it off as a job lot for a car boot.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
This website is a gold mine! Mini what glitter bauble?! The duck is a pastle?! 😂😂 also Emma, it’s baubleS, it’s the plural not the singular as it’s a pack of 12
Most of the items just look like actual tit. I would be fuming spending £4 on them 😂

Reactions: 5
She would absolutely look better with short, more manageable hair. She more often then not looks like she’s been dragged through a hedge backwards but yet you see her looking in the mirror going “ooh yea, hair looks good today, no need to brush it!” She clearly thinks it’s lovely beach waves but instead it’s a knotty, tatty, dry mess!
She needs to cut LOADS off it is soooo dry! But she probably things she will lose Princess points

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to cut LOADS off it is soooo dry! But she probably things she will lose Princess points
Oh yea I forgot Princesses must have long, beautiful flowing locks in order to earn Princess status. But adults need cared for hair in order to reach grown up status - especially Boss Babe levels!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Wiggly” 😂😂😂😂😂

I like this one, there is only one left in stock so I hope none of you rush to buy it before I get chance.

PS if anyone can identify what the print on it is supposed to be I’ll buy it for you
Looks like a knob with arms and legs... Emma?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Wiggly” 😂😂😂😂😂

I like this one, there is only one left in stock so I hope none of you rush to buy it before I get chance.

PS if anyone can identify what the print on it is supposed to be I’ll buy it for you
Why hasn’t she photographed it so you can see the actual print? I would say check the description but if the others are to go by it will just say ‘white bell bauble’.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Wiggly” 😂😂😂😂😂

it looks like someone with a jet pack, but instead of being on the back, it has been attached to the front.

Or a turtle with a fishing line.

I'm not sure.

They didn’t check to see whether the website displays right on mobile...

THE
CHRISTMA
S SHOP
Ooh I got a slightly different view:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I found 6 more typos but I'm not posting on here. She can hunt them out herself. After all she is lazy enough as it is without us doing the work for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They didn’t check to see whether the website displays right on mobile...

THE
CHRISTMA
S SHOP
And she has the audacity to tell other people how to set up blogs

You need to get yourselves a responsive theme you pair of morons, Emma

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.