Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The #bossbabe with a degree can’t check the spellings and grammar before opening her online shop. Doesn’t fill me full of confidence.

Reactions: 14
Why hasn’t she photographed it so you can see the actual print? I would say check the description but if the others are to go by it will just say ‘white bell bauble’.
The description just says - white wooden bell, small 😂😂

Some poor bastard is going to get that in their mystery box 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
"Formerly of Holt, Norfolk we are now provide you with Christmas items every day of the year from our online store! A small business still based in Norfolk, we have moved to our online store only."

Ummm pardon me? It's like when you have an essay word count to meet so you just say the same thing again in a different way :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I mean, come on! Forgetting the sight of that motley pair those filthy bloody stairs will tell you that there isn't one ounce of sophistication and class in that storage unit filled with tat. And then you have the two unwashed notrights...
She knows nothing about blogging. I can’t believe she tells other people how to do it. Why is that banner across both their faces? Move it to the top right to hide the stairs

seriously Emma id you’re going to pretend you’re a blog guru you need to get the basics right on your own rather than it having an “out of the box” look to it

Reactions: 9
You should probably go to the gym more than once every few weeks Emma! I go twice a week and that’s to maintain a weight of 133 lbs (give or take a few either way), then again I’m not a rancid lazy bastard that doesn’t make it my life mission to half arse absolutely everything.

If I’d gotten myself into such a morbidly obese state and then spent £10k on surgery I’d be treating it as an alcoholic getting a new liver. I’d do literally EVERYTHING I could to make it work, I guess that’s why I’m 133lbs and she’s....well who knows what she’s claiming this week.

Reactions: 14
I mean, come on! Forgetting the sight of that motley pair those filthy bloody stairs will tell you that there isn't one ounce of sophistication and class in that storage unit filled with tat. And then you have the two unwashed notrights...
Why on earth would you use that photo? Those stairs look grim as anything and do not portray the nice, clean image of where you’d like to spend your money. Emma really needs to stop wasting time starting new ideas and new businesses and just clean her bloody house!

Reactions: 9
Might just be me but does everyone else just kinda have all their Christmas decorations already, and you may just add one or two each year. You might buy a slightly fancy one for a special occasion or like a once a year Harrods one? I quite like the 3 for 2 baubles in the supermarket if they match my theme or sometimes I might see a special one in a garden center when I'm feeling festive. I've never really thought to myself to buy any Christmas decorations online? How on earth did this seem like a good investment?

Reactions: 24
Might just be me but does everyone else just kinda have all their Christmas decorations already, and you may just add one or two each year. You might buy a slightly fancy one for a special occasion or like a once a year Harrods one? I quite like the 3 for 2 baubles in the supermarket if they match my theme or sometimes I might see a special one in a garden center when I'm feeling festive. I've never really thought to myself to buy any Christmas decorations online? How on earth did this seem like a good investment?
You’re absolutely right.
For me they’re impulse purchases when I’m wandering supermarket aisles and spot random ones I like (but I’ll only buy 1 or 2 like this a year). I also buy my husband a Santa Claus one each year and also one random one to reflect something my son likes at the time( dinosaur, digger etc). The only time I’d look online would potentially be for a special personalised one - I’ve not done it yet but was bought one like this for a gift from a relative. Even decorative items for the house would be bought when out and about, I’ve never bought Christmas decorations online and don’t really plan on changing that.

Reactions: 12
I'm so happy she's going to Tik Tok putting together the mystery boxes so we all get to share in the mystery.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The only one I've brought online is a personalised one for my daughter's first Christmas. The rest are from Tesco 🤣

Reactions: 6
We get the kids a special one each year, the rest are usually b&m bumper packs. I think I may change the colours this year but again it’ll be a bumper pack.

Reactions: 5
Why on earth would you use that photo? Those stairs look grim as anything and do not portray the nice, clean image of where you’d like to spend your money. Emma really needs to stop wasting time starting new ideas and new businesses and just clean her bloody house!
Also, and maybe this is me being shallow, but if I’d lost 50+lbs like she has since last Christmas, I’d be using a more recent photo where I felt a lot better about myself but she doesn’t seem to care at all about the way she looks (prime example, not even brushing her hair this morning to launch the shop) or the state of her house.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.