Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
I’d prefer to be balding driving a fiat 500 than stuffed in my backseat ‘den’
Ste really has a cheek when she’s the biggest mess

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Wow that 'shop'. I've never seen such tat in my life. Way overpriced, awful quality just from the photos. Knowing her dirty fingernails have been all over the stock would put me off. Covid hazard. They need to rethink this idea pronto. They will end up selling it off as a job lot for a car boot.

• Sick
My first tip is to ensure you don’t show your milk teeth off. This picture is an improvement. The shit personality is more pressing IMO.

500BB834-E715-4E85-8202-FAB0A7187225.jpeg

• Haha

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
So she’s had that stock for months and she’s only now sorting if. She’s going to run out of ‘fire’ within a few weeks and I’ll end up on eBay as a job lot.

Does cancer just vanish then?
Looks like it!! Didn't we predict this would happen? Suddenly she is cured.

This is literally what she said
"I just had a letter from the hospital. My biopsy results are in and the cancer has gone down a grade which means I only have abnormal cells right now and looks like the cancer has gone..."

WTF

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
She has started a Christmas shop TikTok and in the video a cat gets in the way. Ffs Emma 🤣🤣🤣
And the obligatory can of Coke on the table too! Oh Emma!

So they are spending tonight as a couple. Are we going to hear all the sexual innuendos tomorrow 🤢
How is spending time as a couple tonight any different to every night of their lives?

Also, it makes me sad that she’s thought to watch Black Panther tonight but not thought to mention the tragic passing of Chadwick Boseman which has clearly prompted them to watch the film. If she hadn’t mentioned the film it wouldn’t have crossed my mind that she would need to mention anything about him but it just seems odd to not say anything now she’s talked about the film

• Haha

adw2007

Chatty Member
To recap
  • She tried Spanx, didn't work
  • The obituary picture made an appearance
  • She went swimming in a Disney bikini
  • Managed to tag in an Instagram post the wrong company when advertising
  • Bleached some tops and made them look hideous
  • Claimed she actually cared for her father to get apple to give her a freebie.
  • Still awaiting cancer results
  • More eating out
  • More naps
  • Naughty tony bought her fizzy drinks.
  • Started reselling on eBay again (even though "eBay is BORING")
  • She's a highlight on the WLS companies Instagram!
  • Had her nails done, badly
  • Called Tony "her child"!
  • Went on a safari, dressed for the occasion! With a little mermaid jacket for good measure.
  • ordered a full English fried breakfast, complained and only ate a minuscule amount.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha

chocolate choux

VIP Member
I don’t know why I’m still shocked by her level of delusion. Anyone else typing out that list of food would have the self awareness to think “hang on, I’ve actually eaten a lot...”

Congrats to Emma for eating a normal size (and fat drenched) breakfast despite having a tiny thumb tum. Her apparent commitment to stretching it out is unwavering

Smallpotato

VIP Member
She is despicable. What an all round disgusting human she is.
She honestly is. At the moment I’m working in gyane theatres and treating women who are having radical hysterectomies in their 20s/30s. Every single one of them wake up from the anaesthetic crying.

Fuck you Emma.

• Sad
  • Heart

skintsocks

VIP Member
Oh my god, as if I just finished work, and logged in to Twitter. Saw her latest tweet about how to keep your business going through a pandemic. I'll tell you how without even reading it Emma. You get out of bed early, put some effort and hours in and constantly eat your dinner alone at the side of your laptop when it's pitch dark, rather than claim every bit of government money under the sun, have "nope" days, and spend your days buying dresses that you can't flipping do up!

• Heart

Anotherct

VIP Member
Haha I can see a nap in her near future

The way she was talking about stock, I thought they would of hired a van, bit no it seems to all fit in the back of the car 🤷
4 bedroom house, no kids. But MUST get a unit for a few boxes of xmas tat. Can’t wait to order from them 😂

• Haha

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Oh my god its been removed!!
Further proof of Emma’s bullshit! If there was a genuine diagnosis she would have replied to that comment with something like “thankfully my cancer was at such an early stage that it didn’t need any formal treatment aside from the coil and exercise (which I didn’t do), I’m so so lucky.” But nope, just hide any evidence that takes away from the “oh my god I got told I have cancer in a pandemic” story!

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
" Formerly of Holt, Norfolk we are now provide you with Christmas items every day of the year from our online store! A small business still based in Norfolk, we have moved to our online store only. "

Awful spelling and it doesn't flow well.
The site is littered with spelling errors & awful sentence structure. It’s also extortionately priced for let’s face it, tat.

Shan22

Why does she insist on skin tight dresses then comes out with an ENORMOUS jacket???? Emma those sleeves are double the length of your arms hun. Jesus Christ she shouldn't be allowed to dress herself

• Haha