Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The only possible reason as to why she’s wearing that hideous jacket is because the dress isn’t done up at the back 😂
I was thinking the exact same thing! Also posting the girls Covid story but having a total disregard for it whilst out visiting every clothes shop and charity shop within a 50 mile radius despite being clinically vulnerable 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 22

BegDavis

Emma in that leather jacket reminds me of the Kayne West- I love it video 🤣🤣🤣🤣. At last Emma, something genuinely too big for you.

Ps. The war hammer stuff is like your mum rewarding you with Pokemon or something for being a good boy and behaving whilst you’re out shopping 😩 freaks!!

Attachments

• Haha

Ele88

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20200826-092625.png

I hope they don't get dogs, they need daily exercise, cats take themselves out dogs can't 👎

• Wow
I have a kitchen aid, they're so wanky and overrated. I got mine atleast 7 years ago when they were trendy because of GBBO. She's so behind bless her 😂 kitchen aid is the Ted baker of the baking world 😂😂 all the gear and no idea.

• Haha

Noseynigel

Scratch me in to my scratch pad like one of your french girls Tony.
This will be their foreplay. Tony painting warhammer and Emma doing these scratch art things 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
I would love if this is the reason why Emma is posting nice things about Tony today. Maybe Tony is walking around feeling like some sort of sex god 🤣
I love that he says “those I love and care for”. Like there is a line of people waiting for his special touches, not just the one desperado!😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has she taken the one down about the Fiat?

Emma - you need to really have a look at yourself, I don’t know what gives you such a sense of entitlement: The issue with the bed is the final straw, we are in a global pandemic, people are dying, the East of England where you reside had one of the highest mortality rates at one point, you cannot expect business as usual when there is no fucking usual right now. You buy dresses that don’t fit, hide your body behind newell posts but we know you photoshop yourself, we’ve seen the lives and as for your public profile as a money-saving expert I do not look at your page and aspire to be like you, I am quite content as an employee doing an honest days work for an honest wage.

• Heart

Fruitleopard

Honestly please do not get a dog Emma.

You’ve been told walking is a cure for your cancer and you can’t even manage that. She wouldn’t take a dog out on a nice day let alone when it’s cold, dark and rainy! You can’t do it for your own life but you’ll do it for the dog right? And you love being a crazy cat lady, why bring a dog into it not knowing how the cats will react?
Oh yeah because you only think about yourself and what you want!

I genuinely think she wants a dog because all her cats hate her and she thinks a dog will just love her back, just like how WLS is a magical surgery that requires no effort apart from the surgery itself.

BegDavis

Well someone certainly rattled her cage tonight! At least we’ve got to see some actual evidence from it.
So let’s get this clear, she probably had CIN 3 pre cancerous cells, which is VERY common. I’m not downplaying this, I had this around 10 years ago and they did colposcopy and a biopsy too- as standard. It is worrying and I was scared but I didn’t once state I had cancer. I have at least 3 friends who had the same following an abnormal smear.

The fact she has used this to deflect from other online behaviour and the spat with the other frugal/ money blogging sloth is abhorrent. Not to mention the poor, naive followers buying her gifts for a standard procedure in the grand scheme of things.

She could have actually done something admirable like raise awareness for smear testing, which is hugely undersubscribed year on year in clinics. But no, this is Emma we are talking about.. a grotesque, selfish, manipulative and egocentric woman- child.

• Heart

Ele88

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20200826-132107.png

I've read this 10 times, wtf does it mean???

Tony reminds me of 2013 chatrooms

*Tips fadora*

Good evening m'ladies.

😂🙈

• Haha

obviously....

VIP Member
I would put money on the fact that Emma was probably told she had pre cancer but need a biopsy to be sure, and told to have the coil and exercise as a way of managing the hormones that may cause more problems to the cells. Just taking a guess here. Emma probably was told it may be cancer and she has took that as her having cancer, rather than suspected cancer