Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snoopyboop

If she was so desperate for her phone and had a tracking link from TNT, why did she go out when she knew it would be out for delivery?

Last edited:
Reactions: 23

Aceofspades

Chatty Member
Even if she was particularly hungry today, out of all of that on her plate, fried bread should be her very very last choice. Eat the tomato, the mushrooms, beans or bacon, any of them surely have to be a better choice than fried bread?! I have a bonkers appetite, always have, but fried bread even tips me over the edge of fullness with a breakky.

Anotherct

VIP Member
Emma is absolutely going to ruin the leopard print dress she wore yesterday by wearing matching leopard print shoes with it isn’t she? Why can’t she just be normal and realise where to stop with things? And why must they have a bow on?! You’re in your thirties love, not primary school!
I had a pair of leopard print boots last year which I loved (despite normally thinking animal prints look a bit mutton dressed as lamb) but I only ever wore them with dark jeans and a plain dark top or a plain dark dress with tights. Leopard print should be used minimally or it just looks tacky. How does Emma not know these basic rules of clothes?
View attachment 234602
I mean, let’s face it. The whole legging/ dolly shoe thing definitely went out of fashion 10 years ago

myzosi

Chatty Member
I know we joke about Treecko hating her but he LITERALLY went to run away as she even approached him 🤯😥

• Sad
  • Wow

Anotherct

VIP Member
Maybe Tony assumed you wouldn’t be eating pizza two days in a row on account of your FUCKING WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY
Or you know, you could have literally said ‘I’m having some of that’ and not posted it on your business account 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

NC2020

VIP Member
She’s stayed the same again this week. To be fair I’ve only lost 2lb this week but I haven’t got a thumb tum. Really don’t understand how the weight isn’t falling off her?? She’s got so much still to lose so I don’t understand how I can be losing weight by eating completely normal meals but no snacks and going to the gym/ walking/ doing a YouTube workout.... and she just stays the same?

I know how it will go she will ignore the whole thing then after the “phone call” where they explain she will then come on and claim she didn’t have cancer and then go on to say she will be putting in a complaint as was told out right it was cancer and the upset and distress it cause was horrific and she thought she had cancer. I can see it now...

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
She’s a fraud - she never had cancer at all. She had pre cancerous cells if that.

Stage 1 for “womb cancer” as she kept calling it is a hysterectomy commonly - not anywhere can I find advice for womb cancer that it’s just the coil.

I’m honestly disgusted that she’s lied so much - well done for tattle for its integrity in exposing her

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Why do I feel like this pair should be on the undateables? They act just as awkward and is the child like thing a condition of some kind or just them being weird
I’m convinced Tony is on the spectrum or has learning difficulties. She’s just one of those people who are bitter and manipulative about everything since life hasn’t gone the way she thought it would.
Also baffled by this body dysmorohia where she genuinely believes she’s much smaller than she is.

• Haha

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
People don’t buy expensive decorations online, I usually got to liberties and buy one really nice decoration each year with my bestie. I spent up to £15 but it’s the whole experience, I would not be parting with that cash online plus delivery for items I can buy in B&M.

Can you imagine her customer service skills if anything arrived damaged 🤣

She bought this on a whim to cover her WLS failure. All her actions are distractions from dealing with her real issues.

also did anyone notice Tony weirdly stroking her and smiling weirdly behind her on her live 🤢🤢

• Sick
I think she’s so horrible for tagging that company and calling them out when she’s got a larger than average following. It seems that literally 99% of the population can understand why deliveries would have been delayed this year but just a few people don’t seem to be able to quite grasp it...

As someone who has stupidly purchased one of her guide things in the past I can confirm that her own customer service is terrible! Ie, not replying to queries I had about the guide but continuing to spam me with emails to buy it (when I already had)...
I work in social care and one of our PPE deliveries never turned up. So do you know what I did? Politely rang up to cancel it and moved on 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just fuck off with your moaning and complaining about unimportant things during a fucking pandemic.

Reactions: 22

NC2020

VIP Member
Firstly - have some fruit Emma or some fage yoghurt as you’re so obsessed with protein (must be working on dem gainz)

Secondly - the leggings, WHY, that dress is ok, you look so much younger in it, but why do you keep pairing everything with leggings? You’re a size 16 now you showed us how thin you are on the stairs picture so lose the leggings, get your “good for a fat person” legs out

• Haha

Anotherct

VIP Member
Just what we’ve been all been waiting for! “The Emma Drew Shop of Tat and Cat Hair” - right up everyone’s street.
WHY is there an about us on it? It’s a Christmas shop. You don’t see asos or topshop having about us do you. It’s like she thinks they’re amazing and entrepreneurial and has to tell the world. I understand if it’s a business that MAKES the item by hand and has invested time and money. She’s just bought a few boxes and is flogging them 😂

• Haha

DoseofReality

VIP Member
She finds it nerve wracking spending money for her business 😅. Has she forgot that she also spent £12,000 buying another blog that's not been heard of since this year? She has spent a whole lot of money this year with not much to show for it.
WLS £10,000
Blog business £12,000
Christmas shop £1500

• Wow
  • Haha

JDo777

Correct me if I’m wrong, Emma spent a lot of time looking for a unit to store ALL her Christmas Crap in as she was fed up of it cluttering up her already cluttered house? This led me to believe there was LOTS of stock, now she doesn’t think she can even get to 200 listings on EBay? Yet another lie/contradictory story in the life of Emma Drew. She could’ve spent the time sorting and listing things rather than driving round looking at units she doesn’t even need NONE of what she says adds up about ANYTHING, her clothes size, her weight loss surgery as she’s clearly flouting all the rules of what to eat, even down to discouraging her father in law’s visit but gratefully received the book and couldn’t wait to gorge on the Maltesers he brought, I could go onto give many more examples, integrity and honesty most of all with herself is not a feature of her character.

• Haha