Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

adw2007

Chatty Member
Perhaps we should just count votes from those suggestions posted on page 48 onwards. Otherwise, titles which were suggested before this will always have a greater chance of receiving more votes, because they have had more time to accumulate them.
Hi Annabel89
The rules for selecting a new title are as follows

"Once a thread has 1000 posts it's time for a new one.

Select the suggestion with the most likes, best to do before it goes way over 1000 posts else great suggestions are lost.
If there's a good thread suggestion early on do repeat it on page 48 onwards so it isn't lost. "

It is only suggested that early suggestions are re-posted from 48 onwards.

Hope this helps and members are in agreement?

Reactions: 1

Smallpotato

VIP Member
I really wish Littleowl had her own thread or someone could come spill the real tea about her.

What does she do for a living? Is no one in her life concerned about her blatant eating disorder? She can claim she eats that food all she likes, but there’s absolutely no way in hell she does.
I know very little about her! When we were friends she never answered what she did for a living.

Annabel89

Chatty Member
Let’s have a title that will actually stay on the next thread and not be removed!

Currently we have:

My suggestion with 53 votes combined

Little Bird’s suggestion with 44 votes combined

Annabel89 has 39 votes for their two suggestions on the same post (unfortunately disqualified as its unclear which title people are voting for) :unsure:

ReginaPhalange’s suggestion with 27 points.

Will someone else take the lead? New thread coming soon!
Perhaps we should just count votes from those suggestions posted on page 48 onwards. Otherwise, titles which were suggested before this will always have a greater chance of receiving more votes, because they have had more time to accumulate them.

Annabel89

Chatty Member
Hi Annabel89
The rules for selecting a new title are as follows

"Once a thread has 1000 posts it's time for a new one.

Select the suggestion with the most likes, best to do before it goes way over 1000 posts else great suggestions are lost.
If there's a good thread suggestion early on do repeat it on page 48 onwards so it isn't lost. "

It is only suggested that early suggestions are re-posted from 48 onwards.

Hope this helps and members are in agreement?
That sounds fine, it was just that before I think the suggestions and vote counts you posted were from before page 48?