Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Pretty much everything Emma does irritates/disgusts/angers me, and I know this is nothing in the grand scheme of things (especially considering the magically disappearing cancer), but...

This "ya gurl" thing needs to fuck right off.

Reactions: 25

Annabel89

Chatty Member
Title suggestion:
Emma Drew #13: Nor-folk-ing business sense! Everything is at fault with the Christmas Shop (formerly of Holt).

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tony is treating Emma to yet another Ted Baker dress! Is it just me or does it look like it would be better suited to a middle aged woman rather than a young 30 something year old?
I’m sure she only gets what she can whenever she finds something in “her size” as opposed to picking what she truly likes or even walking away from the shop if there’s nothing she genuinely loves. She’s so addicted to shopping she just buys anything.

View attachment 221449
Well, speaking as one, there is no way on earth I'm wearing anything like that. Too blousy, too red, too low cut and too much like some curtains from the 1980s. Maybe when I'm about 70 and blind.

I thought we were supposed to be the nasty trolls? Yet none of us are coming out with that level of shit

I know literally nothing about cars but looks like a Fiat 500 is a relatively inexpensive and efficient car, albeit a bit ugly? How are her followers okay with supporting this shit when they’re the type to be driving this car? How is she okay with saying something like that, knowing her followers are hardly driving around BMWs?

Such a judgemental twat for someone who was apparently once homeless and penniless
Fiat 500s are one the main vehicles on Motorbility with zero deposit. So he was just as likely disabled. Or driving the car somewhere whilst his wife was at a hospital appointment, to pick her up from shopping, taking it to a garage/to fill it up, etc, etc.

Picking on somebody that is likely to be disabled, a carer, a husband or a fucking mechanic is ridiculous.

And fuck off with the blading comment. Has she not seen the top of her husband's head? A step ladder might help, admittedly. But it's definitely on the thin side.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I LIVE for what consultants describe patients in their letters!!! Mine are really funny; I’ve found one where I had my son with me and it says “small potato attended clinic today with her baby, both appear in good moods”. What you chatting about, doc??
Omg I’ve just realised your consultant didn’t actually wrote ‘small potato’ in you letter 😂😂 thought that was a bit odd

• Haha

emmmma234

"Formerly of Holt, Norfolk we are now provide you with Christmas items every day of the year from our online store! A small business still based in Norfolk, we have moved to our online store only."

Ummm pardon me? It's like when you have an essay word count to meet so you just say the same thing again in a different way :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

chocolate choux

VIP Member
I thought we were supposed to be the nasty trolls? Yet none of us are coming out with that level of shit

I know literally nothing about cars but looks like a Fiat 500 is a relatively inexpensive and efficient car, albeit a bit ugly? How are her followers okay with supporting this shit when they’re the type to be driving this car? How is she okay with saying something like that, knowing her followers are hardly driving around BMWs?

Such a judgemental twat for someone who was apparently once homeless and penniless

lexiloo

VIP Member
that thumb tum will be the size of her elbow soon and her knee by Christmas if she keeps eating like this! did you notice she said that pre surgery she would have ordered the ultimate breakfast and finished it! those are huuuge, my husband would struggle to finish one! yet if you search her "cook with me" vlogs on youtube (and I urge you to do so for the pure comedy factor alone) she dishes up very small portions for them both, even then I thought yeah right as if thats all you eat!

• Haha

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Message specifically for Emma...
EMMA, STOP SPENDING MONEY ON UTTER SHIT!!!
Seriously, how much money has your latest hospital appointment/results cost you? Two T-shirts while waiting to go to the appointment, a meal out to celebrate, a £500 Kitchen Aid and countless other pointless purchases. You are the WORST example of how to save/spend money but yet you claim to be an award winning money blogger? How on earth can you preach about saving money to other people when you spend money like it’s going out of fashion on crap pieces of tat that no one needs!

Also, to spend money on one shit cat T-shirt is bad enough but to buy TWO so you and your husband can match? Ridiculous! You won’t look “cool” - you’re a laughing stock!
I’ve found the site that Emma uses for her shit personalised cat masks and T-shirts. I put in an order (obviously didn’t check out) and for the two T-shirts with delivery she’s paid £45.89!!!!!!!! Nearly £50 for two crappy T-shirts that no one but the Drews would ever wear. What a bloody waste of money! I know it’s each to their own and all that, but £50 is an awful lot of money to blow just because you’re feeling nervous about a hospital appointment!

What happened to Emma facing up to her emotional spending habits? She can claim it’s addiction transference after her WLS but she’s always been addicted to spending money - and she’s clearly still addicted to food so there’s no transference taking place! More bullshit from the Queen of Bullshit.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

So......yeah

Chatty Member
Shrek and Fiona have fucked me off a treat today. HOW DARE she comment about the car someone drives? How dare she slag a company and tag them on Instagram for delaying delivery whilst a worldwide pandemic, the likes of which no one has seen before, is on? As for the Apple business, yes, I would be annoyed. I wouldn’t turn it into an excuse to go shopping for £90 dresses and jackets that don’t fit.
And as for the food - STOP EATING EMMA! All the weight you have lied about been losing will start to pile back on as you will be stretching that thumb tum of yours. Every item of new clothing that you have bought will have to be sold on your multiple eBay accounts and you will not only have wasted the money you or your subservient have spent on said clothes but the 10k for the op as well. Money saving blogger, whatever!

• Heart

adw2007

Chatty Member
I was trying to bite my tongue but can’t any longer.

Unbelievable, bloody unbelievable.
So clear that she never had “cancer” in the sense we were lead to believe!
She used her followers and her self believed status to rob people blind by showering her in gifts and appreciation.
She truly is a vile, oxygen wasting excuse of a human being and deserves all the backlash she gets.
And they have chosen to celebrate something that was apparently done partly with weight loss by going out and throwing plates of junk food and glasses of pop down their gullets. Without a thought to other people who are probably now sitting at home or in a hospice in the most excruciating pain, truly dying from a horrific illness.
Sorry it’s to the point but having lost relatives and friends to cancer I’m not prepared to let IT sit there and say that being cleared of this “illness” is sexy!
It is truly the most vile and evil thing to ever walk this earth.
My god if I ever met it in person...

Loving your work @cancerliar
I just like the fact another Christmas shop has commented on it! 😂

• Heart

Jc456

VIP Member
Anyone else get the feeling she should have started sorting this Christmas shop a long while ago? Did anyone on here see the live where she was guessing prices of her Christmas stock. She was horrified a bauble cost £5, seems weird she doesn't have an idea of pricing. She must get all her baubles from poundland. I'm curious how much she bought it all for considering she doesn't seem to have a system to make sure she's gonna be making a profit, considering she's paying for a unit also. 🤷
She said she wouldn't pay £5 for the pack of white ones either, there must of been 15 in there?

I didn't catch all of the live but she said she had to keep using antibac "because covid", she's had those boxes for weeks so they'll be fine? Emma, if your that concerned about covid stop going to the shops so often!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Might just be me but does everyone else just kinda have all their Christmas decorations already, and you may just add one or two each year. You might buy a slightly fancy one for a special occasion or like a once a year Harrods one? I quite like the 3 for 2 baubles in the supermarket if they match my theme or sometimes I might see a special one in a garden center when I'm feeling festive. I've never really thought to myself to buy any Christmas decorations online? How on earth did this seem like a good investment?