Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

incog

FFS! Cancer cells don't just disappear without treatment, she couldn't even keep up with the walking! I'm so angry by this, I was sucked in feeling sorry for her because a family member of mine has had cancer twice now (it actually came back around the same time as Princess announced hers so I felt particularly upset for her). She can fook right off now, I'm done, you don't play games when it comes to cancer.

• Sad
Reactions: 27

myzosi

Chatty Member
It really has been a day of hypocrisy for the Drews today - Tony complaining about someone's gut on show???? Look closer to home matey

• Haha
  • Wow

Fishwife

Chatty Member
Hi Emma can you tell me: "How can I help people who have lost their jobs near me?".
Emma. You could donate a small item to the food bank then drive up to the local charity shop in your new BMW and buy all the new children's Halloween costumes to sell on Ebay.
Emma "how can I live the life I want?" You should have an anxiety nap/nope day twice a week and moan constantly on Instagram"
Emma "how can I start a blog that makes money" sign up to my expensive hosting affiliate link and then pay me to run a competition to link 10 of my blogs so I get free link juice. Can I sell you my affiliate linked course on affiliate marketing"
This is fun but too easy.

• Heart

Galinda

Chatty Member
A few things about that letter don’t add up but ok 🤷‍♀️ Would a consultant really use the word tummy? Surely stomach is more professional? “The cells seem to have decreased a grade” reads off to me for some reason too, it’s the “seems”, they’ve either decreased or not surely?

Reactions: 26

snoopyboop

There are 17 stories on her business instagram right now. 11 are about cats, 5 pictures of/about herself (one with a text about the office unit) and one market share scammy referral link.

Inspirational.

• Wow
  • Haha

Anotherct

VIP Member
So the cancer has gone and it’s just abnormal cells - so you’ve made everyone think you were dying and you either just had abnormal cells, like a lot of women, or the lowest grade which is very easily treatable. So now you need to lie in bed all day... of course 🙃

BeamMeUp

She's really pissed me off! She posts a story linked to a post of a black account who have posted a screenshot of some popular woman who makes and sells printables, who has shown her true nasty colours re: Breonna Taylor's murder and basically said the police were not at fault. I read the post and the comments. The owner of the account linked small Black Businesses that sells printables as an alternative as do some people in comments.

What does Emma do? Sends us there to read it then posts her page for free printables and swears she and plant loving Charlotte Musha makes no money from from it on the back of the outrage from the previous post. I'd rather buy a printable from a small BB than get a free one from her.

If she makes nothing from it why is she pushing it? A decent person would have posted in their stories to support one of the black sellers mentioned in the post.

She doesn't give a shit about anything Black. It's all performative for her.

She's not going to use the outrage and hurt of my people to promote her bullshit. Free or not!

• Wow
  • Heart

Looboo

Chatty Member
If we could reply to her stupid stories I’d very much have liked to reply to the one about bed delivery with some lovely emoji eye rolls and ‘it’s not like the country is going through a pandemic that may have caused a few delays with furniture deliveries, right?’
I think she’s so horrible for tagging that company and calling them out when she’s got a larger than average following. It seems that literally 99% of the population can understand why deliveries would have been delayed this year but just a few people don’t seem to be able to quite grasp it...

As someone who has stupidly purchased one of her guide things in the past I can confirm that her own customer service is terrible! Ie, not replying to queries I had about the guide but continuing to spam me with emails to buy it (when I already had)...

• Wow

drewydrop

Chatty Member
Right, so she publicly slated Apple for weeks for not getting her phone back quickly enough but she hasn’t even bothered to set it up as she’s been sooo busy with the crappy Christmas shop??

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Says she has cancer, goes and gets a Costa and a Crunchie to make her feel better.
Does a dramatic insta live telling us she couldn't take Tony with her. All whilst batting Tony away while he's on the live. Says she has to exercise 1 hour per day to help the cancer.
Sets up Amazon wishlist and gets sent a load of freebies.
Forgets she has cancer. Doesn't exercise.
Remembers she has cancer and goes and has a biopsy.
Now doesn't have cancer.

Way to go Emma.

Reactions: 25

Influenza

Screenshot_20200828-212931_Instagram.jpg
Yes, giving Emma a massive box of Maltesers and can of coke is great for the thumb tum... 🙄

• Wow

Smallpotato

VIP Member
View attachment 223422

I hope they don't get dogs, they need daily exercise, cats take themselves out dogs can't 👎
What’s the 3 rental properties Hun?

Also 2 not with you? Is that Autumn and Emma’s Dads cat which means... where the fuck is Winter? Ah yes you left her behind with a neighbour when you moved. Well done.

Emma has always been oblivious to the world and people around her, hence why our friendship broke down when I had a child as it meant she wasn’t my main focus. I always remember saying to her that I was upset that despite being a nurse, I struggled to get the money together for a deposit for a house. She told me to stop buying Funko pops and I would be able to. ✨ money blogger of the year ✨

• Wow
  • Sad

adw2007

Chatty Member
(Reposting to page 48 as per tattle recommendation for new thread titles)

Thread suggestion
Emma drew #13: (formerly of cancer), stuck in a pile of Xmas tat, free cat hair with every order.

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Today is their long awaited day off, so what the fuck was yesterday??
Wednesday. You have to have a day off on a Wednesday, you mean you didn’t know that?

You have Monday where you set your goals for the week but do nothing about them, Tuesday where you’re so tired from goal setting on Monday that you get to do nothing but have an anxiety nap to cope with the stress of it all, Wednesday is hump day so obviously a natural day of rest, Thursday is also a rest day because, well why not! Then Friday you can also have a day of rest because you’ve worked hard all week and truly deserve it. Then you get to the weekend and it’s rest, rest and more rest because it’s the weekend - except you must have an anxiety nap on Sunday because you’re so stressed about Monday and the busy week of resting you have ahead! No wonder the weeks fly by!

• Haha