Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burd

At least the middle aged bloke probably owns his fiat 500 rather than keep leading brand new BMWs every year 🙄🙄

At least the middle aged bloke probably owns his fiat 500 rather than keep leading brand new BMWs every year 🙄🙄
She most probably gets them on Her dad's dla allowance considering she also gets carers allowance but barely sees him. I so hope someone reports her

Reactions: 5

Smallpotato

VIP Member
She’s copied the mystery boxes off of Tik Tok - Hissy fit clothing do it & went viral so that’s her hopes for this Christmas shop except Hissy Fit’s mystery packs don’t contain cat hair and random items thrown in there’s logic to it hence why it sells out
Oh I love that brand and that tiktok account!

Reactions: 4
Reading the letter again, the wording of the cells still being abnormal is odd or is it just me?
The whole thing is odd - the surgeon "finding" something abnormal, the tests, the diagnosis, the treatment, that letter - none of it adds up.

I can't think about it too much because it makes me genuinely angry, but at the same time, I can't stop thinking about it!

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
I can't cope with how shit this decoration looks 😂😂😂 the longer you look the worse it gets!

Also, there's something on sale already. Aren't there laws about sale prices, and things having been at the original price for a period of time in the previous 30 days or something?
Why is it so wonky?!

When I spotted the sale prices I thought exactly the same. Surely she cant be just going off the price tags she found on the products? If the items haven’t been actively being sold at that price in the weeks/months up to being put on sale, then they can’t be marked as discounted. She doesn’t have a bloody clue how to run a business!

Anyone know when the Christmas Shop last sold goods? And do those prices even count as surely she’s now registered it as a new business as it’s moved online?

A quick google found me this....

“If your business is comparing the price to your previous or usual price (including for volume promotions), then the previous price should have been the most recent price available for 28 consecutive days or more and comparisons should not be made with prices that were last offered more than six months ago. Your business can then reduce the sale price further if you wish, as long as you mention the interim price. You must be able to show proof of all prices used in comparison exercises.”

alifra

Morrison’s do some really nice light breakfasts - I quite often have an egg on toast there

HankMcPrank

VIP Member
id be more worried about getting the big head out of the parking space then the gunt! never known anyone with rose tinted specs this strong, she thinks shes super hot, super skinny and super funny....she's not any of them! she's a very unfortunate looking moan arse self centred bitch who is just a laughing stock, going to hell anyway for my tattle content, might as well say what I think ;)
Gunt 🤣🤣🤣🙏 I’m going to hell

• Haha

The Devils Arse

VIP Member
I watched that dreadful missguided made in Manchester and saw the young thin blondes shouting about how they are boss babes. Then I come on this thread and see the words boss babe and Emma drew. Always makes me snort.

Anotherct

VIP Member
Sorry if this was already discussed a while back, but why did she keep 'Holt' in the title of her Christmas shop? I know it's where the shop was once upon a time but it seems odd since it no longer has anything to do with there
Probably hoping people who used to shop there will search for it and find her online shop

So......yeah

Chatty Member
Looks to me like she has bought a bundle of Christmas decorations from eBay! There are just oddments of things. Correct me if I am wrong though, I couldn't face her live.

Justlurking100

She finds it nerve wracking spending money for her business 😅. Has she forgot that she also spent £12,000 buying another blog that's not been heard of since this year? She has spent a whole lot of money this year with not much to show for it.
WLS £10,000
Blog business £12,000
Christmas shop £1500
I’m quite a new follower to Emma, what is the £12,000 blog that she bought?