Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
I have seen a couple of weight loss YouTubers do Overeaters anonymous i think she should try that. It would budget friendly coz it's free and Emma has gota do something.

Reactions: 5
Hi Emma can you tell me: "How can I help people who have lost their jobs near me?".
Emma. You could donate a small item to the food bank then drive up to the local charity shop in your new BMW and buy all the new children's Halloween costumes to sell on Ebay.
Emma "how can I live the life I want?" You should have an anxiety nap/nope day twice a week and moan constantly on Instagram"
Emma "how can I start a blog that makes money" sign up to my expensive hosting affiliate link and then pay me to run a competition to link 10 of my blogs so I get free link juice. Can I sell you my affiliate linked course on affiliate marketing"
This is fun but too easy.
Yeah I felt like I wrote a lot on mine but the words just flowed :ROFLMAO: I seriously hope she reads it

• Heart
As if even her stickers are passive aggressive 😂

I don’t think they even share a room I get house mate vibes from them and occasionally she might allow “touches” 😂

Sorry if this was already discussed a while back, but why did she keep 'Holt' in the title of her Christmas shop? I know it's where the shop was once upon a time but it seems odd since it no longer has anything to do with there

Emma's daily to-do list:
- wake up around midday
- have a go at Tony for not working hard enough since 9am
- do an instagram live in a dress that has been stretched out so much, it now fits
- browse tedbaker.com and treat yourself to a size 8 dress for the future
- scare treeko and all the other cats
- send tony to his room to play warhammer and to get out the way
- upload an insta photo of the tiny bit of food eaten at lunch (exclude the 5 sharing packs of sweets from the pic)
- leave tony at home and go to the gym - sit in the pool and do no exercise but strap your apple watch to the nearest swimmer to do the laps for you, so u can later add a screenshot of the stats to the gram
- head back and shout at tony and the cats
- upload a broken bauble onto the christmas shop and charge £8.99
- plan the cancer story out about the miraculous recovery so no one suspects a thing
- 5 minutes of tony touches before bed
- Sleep
😂😭😂😭😂😭😂😭

• Haha
  • Heart

Anotherct

VIP Member
Oh god...the next saga is coming. She is going to accuse apple of saying her phone has been delivered but it hasn't...
Maybe this is where I’m going wrong in life and I’m not a 6 figure boss babe. Maybe I just need to complain about everything to get freebies that I just sell?

Chandler Bing

VIP Member
What’s the 3 rental properties Hun?

Also 2 not with you? Is that Autumn and Emma’s Dads cat which means... where the fuck is Winter? Ah yes you left her behind with a neighbour when you moved. Well done.

Emma has always been oblivious to the world and people around her, hence why our friendship broke down when I had a child as it meant she wasn’t my main focus. I always remember saying to her that I was upset that despite being a nurse, I struggled to get the money together for a deposit for a house. She told me to stop buying Funko pops and I would be able to. ✨ money blogger of the year ✨
I took it to mean that they've lived in 3 rental properties?

Ele88

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20200827-195649.png

What does this mean??? 🤦

I missed the live again, I see I didn't miss much!

I've said it before, she thinks she's done a super job and actually she can chill out now because she's at her goal, very sad and wasteful

• Haha

Burd

Emma drew, lies a lot too. Christmas tat? She has a room for that. Rents a unit but her house is still Putrid

Did Emma get her phone today? I was expecting her to post several stories bragging about it. Or does she not want people to remember she is only doing it to sell brand new 🙄

Is she claiming to now just have abnormal cells? They will still need treating though so I expect that to be dragged out and dramatised