Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseybatch

VIP Member
What I don’t understand is how the amount she’s eating isn’t hurting her. When I go overboard (like at Christmas) it’s physically painful, I feel lethargic and am put off doing it again for a while. I don’t understand how she’s putting away these meals that someone with an average sized stomach would be satisfied with (not to mention the fact it’s junk food and she’s also guzzling coke), without being in horrible pain. Is it possible that she’s already stretched her thumb tum so much over just a few months?
Yea if I'm a glutton my stomach doesn't thank me, I think you could be right

Reactions: 3

Annabel89

Chatty Member
I can't cope with how shit this decoration looks 😂😂😂 the longer you look the worse it gets!

Also, there's something on sale already. Aren't there laws about sale prices, and things having been at the original price for a period of time in the previous 30 days or something?
It looks like a seriously failed baking effort! 😂

I think you are quite right regarding sale price laws.

• Haha

Stringyone

She has a half sister, and two half brothers (from what I remember). They are a lot older than her, she’s the product of her dads and mums second marriage while I think they are from Dads. Her nephews are the same age as her.

The worst fucking diet there is!!!!! Dairy and meat!

She is.
She must be such a disappointment to her family.
I have a kitchen aid and its bloody heavy and a bit awkward to clean. They are overrated.

Anotherct

VIP Member
I can't cope with how shit this decoration looks 😂😂😂 the longer you look the worse it gets!

Also, there's something on sale already. Aren't there laws about sale prices, and things having been at the original price for a period of time in the previous 30 days or something?
This is my favourite fail on the website. I was going to post it here but I knew someone would beat me to it.

I bet she’s made up a higher price then put the tagged price as the sale price.

• Haha
They went as a couple two or three times, she went a couple of times (red faced post-workout pic and one of the view from the outdoor pool) but she’s not been for a couple of weeks.

adw2007

Chatty Member
Let’s have a title that will actually stay on the next thread and not be removed!

Currently we have:

My suggestion with 53 votes combined

Little Bird’s suggestion with 44 votes combined

Annabel89 has 39 votes for their two suggestions on the same post (unfortunately disqualified as its unclear which title people are voting for) :unsure:

ReginaPhalange’s suggestion with 27 points.

Will someone else take the lead? New thread coming soon!

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
She must be such a disappointment to her family.
I have a kitchen aid and its bloody heavy and a bit awkward to clean. They are overrated.
Same, I inherited my grandmas and it’s great but oh my is it heavy and stuff gets in all the bits. Emma will not clean it properly!